Shopping Trip

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Shopping Trip

Post by LoRee »

Since moving to Austin I have been out enfem hundreds of times, quite literally. Even in broad daylight. I seldom get (or take) the chance to go out clothes shopping in full fem. So yesterday, GF & RM (Girlfriend & Roommate) dolled me up and took me shopping at LaneBryants at the Capital Plaza Shopping Center.
They both needed to pay on their LaneBryant credit cards, that was the excuse anyway. But naturally we shopped. I got to try on a couple of dozen outfits. The sales staff treated me just like I was a REAL Woman. Making fashion suggestions and accessory recommendations and the like. The girls even bought me a long black sleeveless dress. And as a treat for being such a good girl in the store, the put the hood (with gag & blindfold attachments) and the armbinder on me, right there in the parking lot for all to see, :oops: and made me ride home in the car trunk. That's so rare, it's only the second time in my life I got to do that. fortunately it was overcast with low humidity, so I didn't sweat too much when the girls stopped at Denny's for lunch, leaving me locked in the trunk while they did. It was another GREAT day. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
ponylady

Re: Shopping Trip

Post by ponylady »

LoRee wrote:That's so rare, it's only the second time in my life I got to do that. fortunately it was overcast with low humidity, so I didn't sweat too much when the girls stopped at Denny's for lunch, leaving me locked in the trunk while they did. It was another GREAT day. :mrgreen:
you are lucky indeed, loree.

but the girls were neglecting you. you could have been severly dehydrated.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

they should have given you an ample drink from the twin spring in denny's parking lot.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

im so bloody jealous of you. you are one of the luckiest kinksters alive :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
MileyCyrus

Post by MileyCyrus »

Wow respect.
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

Now that sounds like fun, you are indeed lucky LoRee. You seem to lead the life most of us dream of.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
MileyCyrus

Post by MileyCyrus »

That sounds amazing... my dream would be to be dressed up like a sexy slut... tight short tubetop dress with 6 inch gladiator heels, ballgag harness and completely hogtied either in the backseat or in the trunk... elbows tightly tied tight touching each other, NO means of escape... (*drools* due to ballgag currently in month) :twisted:
Erica

Post by Erica »

:shock: Wow! I would simply die if that happened to me. But I think I would die happy. :oops:
As fantasies go I like what Miley said
... my dream would be to be dressed up like a sexy slut... tight short tubetop dress with 6 inch gladiator heels, ballgag harness and completely hogtied either in the backseat or in the trunk... elbows tightly tied tight touching each other, NO means of escape...