The ultimate

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
wannabetied

The ultimate

Post by wannabetied »

Over the years my wife had barely tolerated and rarely participated in any of my bondage interests. Last Friday she went to work at 7:30am and left me at home on a day off. I read gromets and some self bondage dares on another unnamed forum and came up with a plan. At 11 am I put on a black corset and thong and went to our basement for some quality time. I took a 1 liter bottle of ice with a handcuff key out of the freezer and set it by a pole in the middle of the room. I ran a cord through a pulley in the ceiling and attached a set of clover clamps.I took a long leather belt, handcuffs, and a pair of legcuffs from my toybox and backed up to the pole. I put the clamps on after cuffing my ankles around the pole. The belt went around my waist and I cuffed my wrists behind the pole. When the ice melted I would slide down the pole and take the string with the key out and release myself before my wife returned at 5pm. No problem. I enjoyed myself for about an hour until I heard the front door open. I waited silently to hear my wife walking around above me. I reached down and got the string but the bottle raised up with the frozen key still in the bottom. I heard her moving about and calling my name, maybe she'd give up and think I went out. With my heart pounding I waited about twenty minutes until the door opened and I saw the laundry basket coming through the door. She made it down 4 steps before our eyes met. :oops: She stared at me and came on down. She sat the basket on a bench beside the washer and took something out. She put her hands behind her back and walked over to me. She circled me , pulling at the handcuffs, and said "So this is what you do when I'm not here. I left work because all our computers went down and thought we'd go eat lunch." She pulled a scarf over my eyes and knotted it. I started to ask her to unlock me and she said "Heres your lunch." She grabbed my nose until I opened my mouth and I felt something silky go in my mouth, followed by another. She walked away and came back with a rubber swim cap which she put on me before wrapping duct tape around my head 3 times. I heard her at the washer loading clothes and then she turned it on. I heard her in my toybox and she told me, I'll wash those panties in your mouth later, first I'm making you comfy." She came back over and took the clamps off and removed the corset and the legcuffs. She rolled the panties down my legs and I stepped out of them."These are mine but you can have them because I"ll never wear them again, or the corset." I felt a cock sheath go around my shaft and 3 buckles were fastened and then a wide belt went around my waist and was padlocked on. She went behind me and started lubing my butt. "Let's see if this fits." and I felt a large plug touch my butt, she started easily pushing in and out until it went past the biggest part and was lodged there. She then pulled up the crotch strap and locked it to the front. I felt her hand pat my cheek and she said, I'm going to lunch now, since you're busy would you like me to bring you something?" I heard her phone ring and she walked away. "Hi Tracy, no I was just going to lunch. Are you busy tonight? Let's go to that new fetish club. No we'll take him along. I'll pick you up in fifteen and talk it over at lunch. Bye." She walked back over and said, I'm leaving now, don't make any plans for tonight and maybe tomorrow." She snapped the original legcuffs back on and went upstairs. I must have waited 2 hours before I heard the front door again. I heard 2 people walking and the door at the top of the stairs opened. I heard walking and someone bumped into my left arm. Rope tied my elbow to somebody elses and then the right arm got the same treatment. Now I was tied back to back with someone else. I heard a squealed mmmppphhh but no talking. :?: I felt the tape cut off my mouth and the panties came out as well as the bathing cap and the blindfold. I looked into Tracy's eyes and she smirked at me, I tried to look behind me but couldn't see who it was. Tracy grabbed my head and turned it to face her. I never knew you were into this stuff until Karen told me at lunch. She wants to take you to the new club across town but there's a fetish convention tomorrow at the beach. I convinced her to go to that instead but she wanted to take you as our sub. I finally made her see that I was the true domme and I would look much more powerful with two slaves instead of sharing one. So reluctantly she's now tied behind you. I saw red as she wrapped more ropes around our waists, ankles and knees. Tracy gave me some water with a straw and said she was going upstairs to find us something suitable to wear. She went to my box and got a penis gag harness and strapped it on me before going upstairs. :gag: There was nothing to do but wait and look for a chance to escape. In about 45 minutes she came back with a box heaped with clothes and put it on the bench. "Karen, I found some sexy stuff for you but he might be wearing that cock sheath." She untied our common bindings and took my wife to the bench. She was cuffed with hinged handcuffs and a red ballgag in her mouth as well as a leather blindfold. A legcuff was put on her left ankle and her hands were then freed. She was stripped and vibrating plugs inserted in both openings covered by a leather chastity belt like I was wearing. A corset was laced and strapped on that showed all her breasts followed by a four inch posture collar. A leash was clipped on and the cuffs went back on her wrists,then the legcuffs went on both ankles and she was spun around and fitted with large cuffs above her elbows. She was led over to the outside door and one handcuff went on the dooknob.Tracy made her kneel on the Welcome carpet and put the other cuff in the D ring on the front of her collar. Tracy walked over and got her purse, took out a pen and started writing as she walked around me. "Well, I have to run out and get a few things for you now. Karen is all set, I'll be back shortly. Need anything? Then she left. I stared at my wife chained to the doorknob, she was flushed from trying to get her hands loose and I mmmppphhhed and shook my head until she understood that handcuffs don't break. In a while Tracy came in grinning and acted amazed that neither of us had budged. She came to me after rubbing Karen's shoulders and kissing her cheek. My wrists were unlocked and a coller was put on me that matched my wife's. A leash was attached and tied to a floor joist above me. The cuffs wer relocked to the collar and my feet released. I raised each foot in turn and Tracy pulled a black leather catsuit up my legs to the waist.My left hand was freed and put in the sleeve and cuffed back to the collar, repeated by the right arm.Red boots with 5 inch heels went on my legs to my knees and the legcuffs went back on. A set of legcuffs went above my elbows with about 1 foot of slack between. My wrists were again cuffed behind my back and the elbow cuffs were adjusted to about 4 inches. Karen was led over to me and our collars joined by cuffs with about 3 feet of chain. Then my right leg was cuffed to Karen's right."You can thank me for the new stuff later, I have 2 new armbinders for the convention tomorrow plus some more odds and ends. We'll go out the side door, my car is parked there."To be continued
jesseluvsheels

Re: The ultimate

Post by jesseluvsheels »

Hmmmm, yummy!!! Can't wait to tread the next installment and find out exactly how they are bound at the convention :)