Bondage on tv...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
taylorgreen4682

Bondage on tv...

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

So I am a college student.... and well I was chanel surfing and came across an episode of family guy where some dog is tied spread eagle on a bed and there is a dominatrix blowing a dog wistle.... Image

Just something I thought would be nice to share
bound_jenny

Re: Bondage on tv...

Post by bound_jenny »

Bondage on the telly, eh? :D

If there is any medium that has influenced my lifelong perversion, it must be television. Memories of the 60s are quite fuzzy, but the 1970s brought on a slew of shows with lots of bondage, not to mention re-runs of shows from the previous decade. Who can forget Charlie's Angels? All of them got tied up or in some similar trouble at one time or another. And Wonder Woman? Lynda Carter was tying someone up almost every episode. And occasionally, she was bound (what little people know about Wonder Woman is that the original creator of the comic strip put a lot more bondage - real bondage - in the stories when they were still in comic strip form. By the time it reached our TV screens, that aspect was much diluted). Westerns, police shows, and others were littered with all types of bondage. And the occasional ad or public service announcement.

A more recent example involves a few episodes of CSI. The lovely Melinda Clarke portrays Lady Heather, a pro Domme running a scrumptious house of pain in Las Vegas. She is absolutely delicious in her role, as she intrigues Grissom with her sexy, educated dialogue. In the first episode she appears in, there are a few shots of actual play. And lots of screams of pain and pleasure in the background. Oh, and how about T'Pol in Star Trek Enterprise, tied up with lots and lots of rope, right down to her fingers. Yummy!

Cartoons also afforded a lot of inspiration for me early on.

If I'm pervy, I don't blame it on TV. I credit TV for it. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Re: Bondage on tv...

Post by bobbi »

there is another episode of family guy where stewie gets spanked for the first time for doing something bad, and he discovers that he enjoyed the pain that was inflicted and spends the rest of the episode trying to get spanked again.

at some point he ends up in a daydream where he is tied spread eagle to a stretching rack, begging lois (who has donned a leather dominatrix outfit in the daydream) to inflict more pain upon him.

[edit] mmm, t'pol.