Another stakeout

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BoundToBeFun

Another stakeout

Post by BoundToBeFun »

Hi folks.

In my breif introduction I suggested the idea of setting up a lawn spread-eagle using tent pegs, a bit from a wardrobe and a stocking full of ice as an escape (see below)
lawn peg.JPG
lawn peg.JPG (7.4 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
The use of Pykrete was suggested, but I figured it probably wouldn't be workable since, as you're still left with solid matter, the chances are that the stocking will get hung up in the ring.

Having read up a bit on Pykrete, I think that I might have been a bit premature in my dismissal of it. I've seen some pretty sturdy looking examples of Pykrete online that people have fired guns at and they've still not shattered. Provided you can make a good enough Pykrete mix to hold the end of a rope/chain firm without having to put some sort of stop on the end (like a knot, which would also get caught up on the ring), you could probably dispense with the stocking all together.
diagram1.JPG
diagram1.JPG (6.62 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
When I have the house to myself in a few weeks time I shall do some experiments to see what sort of loads this stuff can handle and what the best mixes are. I shall post my findings on here in due course.