Chained up: A lovely way to spend an evening

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
drazen

Chained up: A lovely way to spend an evening

Post by drazen »

Hello one and all!

I am a man on a mission, a mission to bring a smile to the face of a most beautiful Goddess, and I am here to ask for help. She is the shining star of my existence, the sunlight who encourages me to grow. A look from Her is all the encouragement I need to fall to my knees and recognize that my purpose for existing is to entertain Her. Any All She asks in return for bringing purpose to my life is to see me bound and at Her mercy. Initially this was difficult, as the damned inconvenient Atlantic ocean is in the way. But due to the staggering intelligence of my Goddess, a solution was found. She had me buy a combination lock and some chain. I blindfold myself, set the lock on webcam, then tie or chain each limb except for my right arm. I then use the lock and chain to secure my arm to something before setting the lock and jumbling the code. I give my arm enough mobility to operate the lock, but not enough to reach the other limbs. So I truly am trapped and at Her mercy.

Tonight She has me doing this. Right now my right wrist is secured to a bedpost, She is watching me. I am hoping to get the code to release myself soon, although She sometimes delays for long periods. She has been good to me tonight and allowed me to keep an arm free, as my wonderful and divine Goddess has told me to post here asking if anyone could offer any suggestions on methods of self bondage that I might find useful to impress and amuse Her, or ways She could torment me further.

Thanks to all who read this, and a special thanks to my Goddess, Your stern but gentle hands are a joy to be held in.