BJ Trainer Mark 1 PICS!!!

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
webweaver85

Re: BJ Trainer Mark 1 PICS!!!

Post by webweaver85 »

As far as I can tell that is a caulk gun your using now. One major downside is that the cartridges used for caulk guns do not house liquid substances. I had a thought that the item below would work for what you need but under inspection i am pretty sure that when filled with a liquid would be too long for the caulk gun.

http://www.dollartree.com/toys-games-ac ... /index.pro

My second idea would be a little more complicated but you could gut out a squirt gun assembly and rig its trigger to the trigger on the caulk gun. Technically you could get away with using dollar store spray bottles by breaking the head apart on one and connecting hoses to create the right length.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/water-blas ... /printable
scootz0112

Post by scootz0112 »

pansexual wrote:Okay, did some tinkering today, and this is how far I got:

The whole picture - basically a cheap cartridge gun, a self-made didlo on the front, and a cheap hand saw bow to link the trigger with the dildo.
tinker01.jpg
The inner dildo is a tube ending softly in the dildos edge, so if I manage to get something similar to cartridge filled with sperm derivate, than It will drop at the dildos end any time the gun is triggered.
tinker02.JPG
I used simple key rings for the ring around the dildo.
tinker03.JPG
At the moment, I used just tape to attach the bow to the trigger. The trigger contains a spring strong enough that pushes the trigger and the attached bow and ring back.
tinker04.JPG
I still have to try it out much more, and do some improvements. But that's how far I got now, and I hope for your feedback, hints and tipps.

Forgot to say, I still need to work out the solution. With any time triggered, the guns cartridge pusher steps forward a tiny bit.

I love this idea my wee head is spinning . . . What about a mix off flour, water and iceing sugar? also you could use a 60ml syringe you get all different sizes. and would plunge the gooey liquid in to where ever
mysmonstret

Post by mysmonstret »

I really like this Thread you guys!
Keep up the good work!

Just I thought I got:
How about being forced to "pump"/suck up water, from a large container, to a smaller container and to empty it being forced to deepthroat, to reach the "trigger".
The goal is to empty ak the water to get free.
Just like the "super zoaker" is built!

Is that perhaps an old idea....?
If it is.. Just forget what you just have been reading... :S

Otherwise.. remeber who you got the idea from. :)

Once more: Keep up the good work!

(sorry about my english, but I do the best I can)
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

You could use an empty caulk tube. Cut off the nozzle flush with the end. Cut a hole near the nozzle end big enough for the keys easily fall through. Pull the plunger all the way back. Insert the keys in the empty tube. So every time you deep throat the keys would be pushed a little closer to the hole. Therefore it will take some time and effort to release the keys.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
SBpwnage

Post by SBpwnage »

I'll have one of each, please.
Amazing work to the both of you!
I <3 Butt Plugs
MMPH MMPG GOOD