Maypole idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
maypolejunkie

Maypole in the woods

Post by maypolejunkie »

Maypole in the woods, part one
(warning, if you're a tree-hugging hippie, you might want to skip this story... ;-)

Hi all fellow SB enthusiasts. Here is a scenario I did this summer when the weather was good and the days were long. I really got hooked on the idea of the maypole combined with some crosdressng and bondage. Doing it outside was even more of a turn-on.

WARNING: if you got ten thumbs, or you are generally sloppy/lazy when it comes to fabricating stuff, sreiously - skip this project, as you might end up in a a precarious situation, in worst case, endangering your life. All Self Bondage projects have an element of danger, but this one is not for the rookies. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Here's the skinny on the experience (or executive summary, if you prefer ;), as I personally hate to chomp through a longwinded story until I get to the tech stuff:

I found an open space in the woods, cut down a small tree, drilled a hole in the remaining trunk, screwed in a threaded pole into the trunk and Bam! One maypole coutesey of Mother Nature! I wanted the experience to be really intense. I wanted to be plugged in all orifices, mute, blind and deaf, forced to walk the walk (without talking the talk :) in high heels and fetish gear, in the middle of a forest where anything could happen. Walking around the maypole, I wanted to be blindfolded and when I reached the end of the threads, I wanted my blindfold to come off, so I would be free to see and walk, still cuffed, dressed and gagged to wherever I put the keys. How's that ring in on your kink-o-meter?

Before we continue, I just GOT to get this off my chest: This story gives new life to that old Monty Python Lumberjack song: "I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra..." - Hey, if you're kinky to the bone you might as well have fun with it, eh?

Workshop, round 1
---------------------------
Before I went location hunting, I needed to pick up some stuff at the local Home Depot. (My favorite place to shop for obvious reasons)
I bought the following:

- A long wooden pole about 8 feet in length (as long as I could fit in the car anyway)

- A threaded steel pole, aprox ½" in diameter. The damn thing was about 3 ft long, so I would obviously have to cut it down some

- 3 hex nuts which would fit the threadpole, plus two big washers (about 2" in diameter)

- Two medium sized eyelets

In the workshop I cut down the thread pole to just under 1½ ft. I made sure to file the threads to esure the nuts could turn without problems.
Using a grinding stone, I then flattened two opposite sides of the threadpole, to make sure I had a place to grip the pole with a wrench when mounting it in the woods later.

I then spun two of the nuts onto the pole from the bottom end, which would go into the treetrunk. I spaced them about 7" from the bottom end, tightening them against each other so they would remain the same place on the pole. The purpose of this arrangement is to have a safe place to chain my blindfold to.

The last thing I did to the threadpole was to mark it from the opposite end of the hexnuts with a felt pen, inside every 5 threads. This would help me to "program" the maypole for the distance I would have to walk.

This concluded the first round of fabrication.

Fieldtrip, preperations
--------------------------------
The key to a successfull (and survivable!) experience is planning and safety, so I spent a couple of days using google maps to scope out a good place to play, somewhere around where I live. The criterias for my location would be:

- Reasonably far away from any residential areas and footpaths, in short, virtual privacy ensured (the only kind of discovery I'm into, is the TV channel)

- A place to park the car where nobody would take notice of it.

- A flat, dry area with some trees, not too closely spaced.

I found an good spot in a forrest area about 10 miles from where I live. I would need to prepare the area, so i brought along some tools and remedies, as this was strictly a prep trip. I put on my hiking boots and packed my backpack with

- My GPS
- A woodsaw with big sharp teeth which would make short and silent work of any medium sized tree trunk
- A batterypowered drill with a 6 inch wood drill a smidge smaller in diameter than the thread pole. Tried it on a piece of wood at home before I left.
- The cut and modified threadpole.
- A big wrech which will fit the notches cut in the threadpole.
- A brown plastic bag and a rubberband.

Using the GPS I found the approximate spot I had picked out on Google Maps, and it was perfect! A difficult-to-access clearing in the forrest with reasonable level ground with a small tree in the middle with about 5-6 meters of clear space in all directions. I bookmarked the place on the GPS before I did anything else.

The trunk was approximatly 8-10 cm in diameter - nothing my saw couldn't handle. I cut the trunk at a height of about 5 ft from the ground. (be carefull, you don't want the treetop to hit you when it falls). With the saw I removed remaining branches below the cut, so I ended up with a nice clean wooden trunk sticking out of the ground. I pulled out the battery drill and drilled a hole down the center of the trunk, then proceded to screw the threadpole in the hole using the wrench.

I ended up my field trip by putting the plastic bag over the threadpole and fastening it with the rubberband, as I didn't want dirt to lodge itself into the threads until I came back.

Workshop, round 2
---------------------------
Back in the Batcave, I started on preparing the last bits which were needed for the experience to work. I needed to fabricate a pole which would attatch the Maypole to my favorite positure collar. This was easy. I took the wooden pole, previously purchased, and screwed the two eyelets into each end of the pole. For ease of reference we shall call this pole the walking pole. I measured out the length of the pole, so I knew together with the amounts of threads how long a distance I'd have to walk.

That being done, I needed to work on the two big washers. A washer is basically just a metal disc with a hole in the middle. At the Home Depot I chose a pair which had a hole which allowed them to slide easily over the thread pole.

Both the washers needs an extra hole drilled. The diameter of this hole should be able to accomodate a padlock. The first washer will go on top of the two hexnuts on the threadpole. We will call this one the lower washer. The purpose of the extra hole is to acommodate a padlock, which via a chain and another padlock will be connected to my blindfold. Safety note: From trial and error I learned NOT to use a rope between the lower washer and the blindfold, as the rope very easily will tangle onto the threadpole, tearing off the blindfold before time, or worse, tangles into the walking pole making things more difficult than they should be.

The other washer is a bit more complicated to fabricate, as you will need to join the washer with the last remaining hex nut. This is the key component that will hold you attached to the Maypole until you've done your 'rounds. Safety note: I cannot stress the importance enough of why it is neccesary that the washer and bolt is attached properly to each other. If they should disconnect when you're out in the sticks, you might find yourself permanently connected to the maypole... So do it properly or do not do this project at all!

The best way to ensure the washer stays on top of the hexnut is simply to weld it. You can get any greasemonkey in an garage with an arcwelder to do this for you. An alternate method is using a handheld grinder to enlarge the hole in the washer to a hex-shape so the hexnut barely fits in. You then whack it in using a hammer so it sits tight in the middle of the washer. You then secure it there by applying a liberal amount of two-component epoxy-glue to both sides of the washer, being carefull not to get any of that sticky stuff into the threads of the hexnut. For reference, I will refer to this assembly as the Threaded Washer.

This concluded the preperations. All I had to do now was pack and get going.

Stay tuned for part II
/MPJ
maypolejunkie

Maypole in the woods, part two

Post by maypolejunkie »

Maypole in the woods, part two

The time had arrived. The wife was going on a two day company thing over the weekend, so I had all the time I needed. Once alone I started packing.

I packed the two washers, several padlocks, an 8½ foot chain and the walking pole first. I also packed a big blanket. This would come in handy to put stuff on when dressing out in the woods.

As for my bondage gear (from the bottom and up), I packed my lockable ancle cuffs, a 2" wide strap long enough to strap over my knees, 6" wide lockable bondage waist belt, a vibrating dildo + KY, my police handcuffs, a 2" belt to strap around my upper arms/shoulders, my 4" padded lockable positure collar with a d-ring in front, earplugs, padded leather blindfold, and finally, my pride and joy: my ballgag harness modified with a big silicone ball and two straps on each side of the head. Once locked on too, it's not going anywhere!

Crosdressing is absolutely sweet. I am not into frilly stuff. My alterego is a bondage bitch who craves capital-F Fetish attire.
Going top down I packed my long black wig which really makes the difference for her. Also some cherry red lipstick went into the bag. Silicone boobs (D-cup) and bra also. A shiny red long-sleved spandex leotard with high neck and zip went in next. Footed leggings matching the leotard too. I bagged my thigh high black boots with 5" heels. I also packed my long black pvc opera gloves. Finally the crown piece, a long-sleved high-necked ancle length black pvc hobble dress which ofcourse is lockable too, both at the back zip but also at the other zip that opens up the skirt at the bottom.

Before leaving the house, I put the GPS on the table with a note to my wife that explained the trouble I am in and how to find me using the bookmark in the gps. This gave a sweet tingle. What IF things went wrong and I would have to wait out in the woods overnight, bound and gagged and dressed as a slut. Oooh, delicious.. nah, better not. This is plan B and if things go the way they are supposed to, I'll be home long before to remove the note.

The time was around 2pm when I got in the car and drove out to the "playground" again. I have a fairly good sense of direction so It was relatively easy to find again even without the GPS.

Setting up
---------------
Around 3pm, I started by spreading out the blanket nearby the maypole and organized the stuff I needed. I first got got out the keys to the handcuffs. I wanted to place these somewhere away from the maypole so I afterwards had to walk bound and gagged through the woods in my heels to get to the key in order to get free. I chose a dry path going about 300 yards away, where I locked the key to a tree. I padlocked it on with 3 foot chain. Some forest critters have a liking for shiny things, and I didn't want some stupid crow or squirrel to make off with my key.

I went back to the maypole, and removed the bag and rubberband still sitting on it. I slipped the lower washer on top of the two hexnuts and screwed the threaded washer on to the top of the threadpole. I initally set it for 50 laps, but since I had decided on a hobbledress I kinda chickened out a bit and went back to 20. Later my feet would thank me for this. I padlocked the 8ft chain to the lower washer and then padlocked the strap of the blindfold to the end of this chain. The walking pole was next. In one end the eyelet was padlocked to the D-ring on the front of my positure collar. The eyelet int the other end of the pole was padlocked to the threaded washer still set for 20 laps around the pole. With the pole now locked on it would not be easy to decrease the threadcount simply just by spinning the threaded washer.

These were the preperations. All I now needed to do was to dress and lock myself in.

Part III comming up soon...
/MPJ
maypolejunkie

Maypole in the woods, part three (final chapter)

Post by maypolejunkie »

Maypole in the woods, part three (final chapter)

So there I was in the warm glow of the afternoon, in the forrest clearing with all my fetish gear and a primed maypole ready to go. If you've never stripped down naked in a forrest before, let me assure you - it feels weirder than putting on a set of fake boobs for the first time ;-)

Anyway, I move over on the blanket, and stuff all my regular clothes in the bag I brought. I start by dressing in the red spandex leggings. Before I slide them all the way up, I have to insert the vibrator which is lubed up well. Oooh, that sensation is never boring.. I do not turn it on yet as I can still twist the bottom of the vibrator through the leotard which is going on next. I slide it up over my arms and seal it shut with the back zipper, which in turn gets looped through a little padlock. >click<. The key to this particular lock is at home, so I will be forced to wear the leotard, leggings and vibrator until I get back home. Yum, first point of no return crossed.

I progress to put on more girl-gear. First up are my silicone boobs which fit nicely into the bra I have for them. Now I am ready to do my boots. These are really kinky PVC boots which match my dress. I put on my operagloves first as I want them to be underneath the sleves of my dress. It is easier to put them on that way and very difficult to remove them if the dress is not removed first. Last part of the outfit is the PVC dress itself. It's cool smooth and tight exterior wrapped around my body never ceases to amaze me. Before I put it on however, I need to put on a few bondage items which will go underneath the dress.

First I put on my ancle leather cuffs and attach a very short chain about 6 inches between the cuffs with padlocks. Then I bind my legs tightly together over the knees with the two-inch strap I brought for this purpose. Even without the dress, this will alow me only to take small tiny 6-7 inch steps around the maypole. It's going to be a long day...

Its time to slip on the dress, so I have to sit down in order to get my booted heels through the dress. I mentioned earlier that this dress could be locked on, both at the neck and at the bottem back of the skirt. After sliding my bound legs through the tight hoble of the skirt, I pass a paddlock through the bottom back zipper and the short chain between my feet. This will prevent any hiking up in the skirt by the girl trapped inside the dress. Before continuing, I reach back and turn on the vibrator in my ass. It makes it harder to concentrate on whats ahead, but the reward is worth it.

I slide the dress up over my torso and marvel at the way the pvc stretches over my boobs. I manage to get the back zip closed and seal it off with yet another padlock (yes I have many, but it's the same key to most of them). It still sends a delicious shiver down my spine when I lock the dress on. Reaching back I feel the PVC of the dress streaching tightly across my ass, making it impossible for me to get a grip around the base of the vibrator to turn it off. I can only push at it, which ofcourse feels quite yummy too...

Using the maypole for support, I roll over and get on my knees. I feel and enjoy the sensations of being strapped into this torture chamber of fetish fashion. I need to get the waistbelt on with the cuff and do my head before I am ready. The Pole is waiting for me..!

I strap on my wide leather bondage belt over my dress. It buckles in front with 3 straps and has several rings attached. I padlock the handcuffs onto the ring closest to the small of my back. The cuffs dangle open..tempting...just waiting to ensnare a girls wandering hands...

It's now time to do my head; makeup, wig and gag. I begin by applying my red lipstick and lipgloss to get really big wet lips, just waiting to encircle the ball of the gagharness. I start by slowly sliding the big red silicone ball into my mouth...uhmmm! fantastic feeling it is. I organize the straps and buckle the main strap of the harness in the small of my neck. Yup, you guess it - Padlocked. I then proceed to put on the wig. The big black hair is the final tranformation into Linda, my female bondage alterego.

Not quite done yet with the harness, I attach the straps going over the head to the main strap in either side and padlock them accordingly. This ensures that the wig is not comming off no matter WHAT I do. But the best part is tightening and locking the chin strap which clamps my mouth shut around the ballgag. Last thing to do is insert the earplugs which will ensure absolute quiet time. In a moment all forrest noise is gone and replaced only by the sound of Linda's breathing.

The transformation is complete. I am now standing in the afternoon sun admiring Linda's tightly clad PVC dressed body. Her long soft hair brushing my cheek in the summer breeze, The fullness of the ballgag harness encasing her head and stretching her lucious lips, the tightness of the leotard hugging her ass and the raging vibrator locked in there, the boobs rubbing against the insides of the tight hobbledress, the heels digging into the dirt, carrying spandex clad legs, tightly strapped together, and of course the cool steel of the cuffs waiting to encase Linda's hands at her back at a moments notice.
She feels a growing sensation between her legs, but the tight leotard and dress makes litle room for it. Suffer bitch, suffer...

The MayPole
-------------------
The pole is standing indifferent in the afternoon sun. waiting for its victim. All she needs to do is put on the collar, put on the blindfold and lock her hands in the cuffs on her back. Linda grabs two more padlocks and a 2" wide belt. This belt will soon be holding her upper torso in a rigid grip, but for now she tucks it into her waistbelt so it can be reached more easily later. She hobbles slowly from the blanket over to where the walking pole with its attached collar is lying on the ground. She picks up the positure collar and places it on her neck. The collar is snug but comfortable, forcing her head up in a rigid position. In order for things to stay that way she clicks on the two remaining padlocks on the two buckles of the collar. When the first lock clicks, Linda is jolted by the realization that she has crossed the second point of no return. Even with her hands still free, the keys for the collar are hopelessly out of reach. She will have to unwind the maypole no matter what now. A soft whimper escapes her gagged lips as she realizes she is enslaved by the pole and must complete her bondage. The second and last padlock is placed on the positure collar.

Linda is not priveledged to see the end of her plight, therefore she is to be blindfolded during her long hobbled walk. However she will need to have her sight restored once it is over so she is able to free herself. The chain attached to the pole will see to that. Once the walking pole drops when the last thread has been unwinded, all Linda needs to do is move away from the pole to tear off the blindfold. Linda picks up the padded leather blindfold and slips it over the top of her harnessed head. Before she cuts off her eyesight completely she sighs and takes one last look around her surroundings. She looks warily at the maypole knowing it will not relinquish its grip on her before she has made 20 rounds. With her feet hobbled to 6 inch steps around a 16ft diameter, this may take quite a while. She slides the blindfold down over her eyes. The soft plush padding of the blindfold presses gently against her eyelids and shuts out even the faintest glimmer of light. Linda is plunged into a dark realm of silence and restraint.

Fumbeling in her selfimposed darkness, she feels for the belt she tucked in underneath her waistbelt. It is a long belt which allows for her to toss it around her back and catching it in fromt. She is soon able to buckle the belt right above her breasts, straining underneath the tight pvc dress. The belt keeps Linda's arms pinned to her side with little freedome to move.

The last step - before the first of many... Linda's trembelling hands search out the steel cuffs waiting eagerly to engulf the last shred of her freedom. The operagloves makes this task a little difficult. One cuff encircles her right wrist. >click< then the other....>click< Linda draws in a sharp intake of air as she has passed the third and final point of no return. She feels her legs shake beneath her, knowing her fate is sealed. Allowing herself to relish in the sweet panic as the full picture of her predicament sinks into her mind, she struggles against the cuffs and squirms in the tight hobbledress. The clinking of the handcuffs filters throug her earplugs faintly. There is only one way to go now.. forward...

With shaking insecurity, Linda steps forward on her hobbeled heels, terrified of falling over as this could potentially spell disaster. In her dark silent void she experiences how the walking pole turns her steps inward as it yanks her collar with each step in a wrong direction. Gaining confidence in her stride, she quickly succumbs to the fantasy of a mistress pulling her by the collar. Eager to please her invisible dominatrix Linda tries to walk properly while the vibrating intruder buzzes away in her insides. She tries to grab the end of it it, but the cuffs and the tight hobbledress hugging her ass only alows her to push at the end of the vibrator driving waves of maddening pleasure up her tailbone. Walking on, she feels the full effect of the afternoon sun shining down through the trees, baking on her tight PVC prison. The spandex leotard is rapidly moistening with her sweat as she toils on to the end of the thread pole. She imagines what she must look like to any passerby comming through these parts of the woods. A tall darkhaired vixen, dressed in a super tight black pvc dress, lashed by her neck to a pole, forced to endure high heels and humiliating small steps around and around, all while being silenced by a huge ball strapped in her mouth, deafened by plugs in her ears, a blindfold reindering her totally dependant on the walking pole to guide her and her arms strapped hard to her chest with her hands locked away on her back. She moans into her gag, realizing how tightly it is lodged behind her teeth and how she can taste her lipstick. She feels the wind in her long hair, the gag-harness tugging at the corners of her mouth. She whines and shakes her head violently sending her hair flying but nothing budges. She's done herself all too well. Walking on, she can feel the weight of her breasts bouncing on her chest, while her tightly strapped spandex clad legs rub against each other. The heels are starting to make their presence known, although she's been accustomed to their sweet pain many times before. Walking on things turn into a blur as she just tries to keep a steady pace while her fantasy mistress torments and humiliates her.

Sudenly, the walking pole drops with a clatter... Linda stiffens...she's free! Well, almost as there is still plenty of things to do before she can return to the land of the unbound. Still lacking vision and the support of the teathered collar, Linda carefully backs away from the pole until she feels the blindfolds strap being pulled off her head. Everything returns in a flash. The forrest.. the clearing..the maypole and Linda still bound and gagged severely. The shadows are getting longer..day is almost at an end...she knows she needs to get to the keys soon to free her hands. Without being able to find them it would be a long night of bondage in the wilderness. She makes her way down the long path where the keys are waiting for her, locked to an old oak tree. Moving is not easy as she's got the long walking pole still teathered to her posture collar which is keeping her head rigid making it nearly impossible to look down. The strap acros her chest does not make things easier as her arms are pressed into her sides. She flexes her gloved fingers in her handcuffs to make sure they dont fall asleep, as this will make unlocking the cuffs harder.

Walking on, she sees the tree with the handcuff keys in the distance. At this point she is so horny that she is close to cumming just by hobbeling along in the bondage, but it is not enough to push her over the edge. Tears form at her eyes in frustration and she bites down hard on the gag in her mouth. Reaching the key, she turns around to put the key in the handcuffs to unlock them. This proves dificult with the gloves on and the vibrator still going at it full steam. Finally the cuffs come loose and Linda is able to remove the chest strap. She pauses however, instead reaching down and sliding the bondage waistbelt 180 around her waist, so the handcuffs are in front. She moans behind her gag, then quickly before she can change her mind, she cuffs her hands in front, now able to reach that tender spot between her legs. There is a soft spot of grass nearby, where Linda let herself tumble to the ground, where she masturbates as well as she can through the hobbledress and the tight leotard underneath. All of the afternoon experience hits her like a bus; the Maypole walk in the stiletto boots, the tight hobble dress, the buzzing in her ass, the ballgag harness and the long hair. Within minutes she brings herself to an explosive orgasm, arching herself backwards screaming into her gag...

As the fog clears, and Linda fades slowly out, I am back and start to realize where I am. Thrashing around cuffed and gagged on the grass in my heels and hobbledress was really yummy, but at this point I just want to get out and go home. I manage to get up and hobble over to the tree where the handcuff keys are, and undo the cuffs and the chest strap. I then set course back to the clearing where the rest of the keys are in my bag. Still gagged and hobbled, the way back is somewhat easier as I with my free hands can hold the walking pole, still attached to my collar, out of my way. I reach the clearing and slump down down next to my bag.

First off is the posture collar. Second the ballgag harness and the wig is unlocked...AAAH!!, what a relief! Out with the earplugs and onto getting out of the dress. Sliding it off I unbuckle the belt still holding my legs together, thereafter unlocking the anclecuffs. Finally I am out of the dress and proceed to remove the boobs and boots. All I am now wearing is the sweaty leotard and leggings. I quickly pack up things and put my "civilian" clothes on on top of the spandex.

I arrive home a bit later, unlock the leotard and went straight into the shower. What a awesome afternoon!

When I get some new ideas on what to use the maypole for I'll let you know
/MPJ
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

What a fascinating story!
I once made a maypole 'en miniature' - a 1-meter threaded rod of iron, 4mm in diameter. In one end, I put a nut and hammered the end of the pole with a hammer and unscrewed the nut until it was stuck permanently.

Then I took a piece of iron plate 4x10 cm and bend it double with a 4-5 mm gap.. I drilled a hole through and got a box of nuts. I took my padlock key and put it between the plates, aligned the 3 holes and put the rod through. Now the key couldnt be used - only half of it protruded from the shield. Then I added all the nuts (a rotating steelbrush is fine to screw the nuts almost 1m).

Then I had my releasesystem: I could get loose when I had unscrewed all the nuts and gotten the keyshield off.

I sat one evening, dressed in a dress, stockings and ballgag, unscrewing small nuts from a threaded rod until I could unlock the padlock keeping me chained to a bench in a forest. It took a while.
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
bound_jenny

Re: Maypole in the woods, part three (final chapter)

Post by bound_jenny »

maypolejunkie wrote:If you've never stripped down naked in a forest before, let me assure you - it feels weirder than putting on a set of fake boobs for the first time
LOL - Quote of the month! :lol:

Nice story! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
maypolejunkie

Post by maypolejunkie »

Hi, glad you liked it.
Btw - Leopold, do you have a drawing of your setup? Sound interesting.

I put together this one for the Maypole in the Woods story:
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... ie/mp2.jpg
/MPJ
Milli

Re: Maypole idea

Post by Milli »

I will read time to time that