what happens in your dreams?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
SirWet

what happens in your dreams?

Post by SirWet »

i just woke from a very erotic dream and wonderd what do people of the same nature dream about.......? :twisted:

in my dream i was kidnaped by lady gaga tied up and fucked by hur with a strap-on with lots of pain and pleasure and food play to boot lol was grand :D :oops:
a good release is needed
bound_jenny

Re: what happens in your dreams?

Post by bound_jenny »

i was kidnaped by lady gaga
You poor thing... :lol:

Well, it could be worse. You could have been kidnapped by Rosie O'Donnell... :shock:

Needling aside, I get some very erotic and some very strange ones. The erotic ones usually involve some kind of very tight corset and lots of bondage, the former on me and the latter on either me or someone else :twisted: . If I'm bound in my dream, then I am being intensely stimulated with no ability to resist. If I wake up at this point, I will be extremely aroused, to put it mildly. :wink:

The most vividly erotic dreams are when I sleep bound - which also coincides with the most restless nights, so I tend to avoid sleeping whilst tied up, except for naps. These vivid dreams also happen when I wear a new, tighter corset at night for sleeping for the first time, but only for the first night or two, so I time my inaugural wearings for Friday evenings - I have my entire weekend to get used to it and catch up. I need my beauty sleep. :mrgreen:

Non-erotic dreams are usually weird. Sometimes I am dreaming something completely banal, like shopping, and the clerk would blurt out something hilariously nonsensical, which makes me laugh in my sleep and I wake up laughing myself to bits. Other times I wake up and say, "What the heck was that?"

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Maybe I missed something, but it seems that only Jenny could quote a post that isn't really there. :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You do know that you can edit the quote, don't you. I do it all the time, just as Mistress Jenny did, to get down to the part I want to comment about. You just have to leave the tags at the beginning and end.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I really have to speak with onestrangeguy's optometrist. Or his nurse. :?

Or it may just be one of his things to piss me off. Maybe my collection of "tools" should have a conversation with his gluteus maximus. :whip:

Jenny.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Once again, My apoligies.

Yes, I too edit posts all the time, This time Jennys was so short I just missed what she had done. Perhaps i should use the glasses that are on the top of my head.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:I really have to speak with onestrangeguy's optometrist. Or his nurse. :?
he probably just mad because he isn't MOD yet.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

onestrangeguy wrote:Maybe I missed something,
Typing that should be your hint to go back and look at the original post a little closer! :whip:
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

ponylady wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:I really have to speak with onestrangeguy's optometrist. Or his nurse. :?
he probably just mad because he isn't MOD yet.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No, I don't think so!
First of all, I'm just nowhere as mean as you people are! :twisted:
And I'm sure that Anna would never go for that. She's far smarter than to make that kind of mistake. :gag:
Besides, I thought you had to be a natural female to be a mod on this board. :lol:

cdinbonds wrote:
onestrangeguy wrote:Maybe I missed something,
Typing that should be your hint to go back and look at the original post a little closer! :whip:
You're absolutely right! :oops:
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

I am discovered in nude SB by a horny and kinky woman. She takes me back to her place still bound and gagged. She uses and reties me as she sees fit until she tires of the games she has played with me. She than unties me and gives me a coat to cover myself as she takes me home. But instead I pounce on her. I Bind and gag her and give her a rougher taste of what she did to me. Of course I loosen one knot before I leave her tied spread eagle to her own bed. With a vibratator inserted and fastened into her. Turned up to high. I hear her moaning and pleading as lock and close the door behind me.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

onestrangeguy wrote:Besides, I thought you had to be a natural female to be a mod on this board. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

ROTFLPIMP
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
maybe you should use the search for my introductory thread, or true stories for some more info.
:idea: :idea:
[
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Man! you people just have no sympathy for me at all! :roll:
Well, once again I'll offer my apologies and stand corrected. :oops:
I'd make a comment that I have heard others say as well, that it would be nice to see one of those little annotations on the left for sex. Unfortunately, I can also understand that on a board like this That would not be a two option box, but would have to be minutely defined, and even then would probably be open to some questions. :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
onestrangeguy wrote:Besides, I thought you had to be a natural female to be a mod on this board. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

ROTFLPIMP
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
maybe you should use the search for my introductory thread, or true stories for some more info.
:idea: :idea:
And yet another falls into it... I saw that one coming a mile away. I just suppressed my giggling until now... :lol:
onestrangeguy wrote:Man! you people just have no sympathy for me at all!
Oh, onestrangeguy... we would stop flogging you but you just keep stepping into the line of fire... and we love you that way. It's way too much fun. :whip: :mrgreen:
onestrangeguy wrote:I'd make a comment that I have heard others say as well, that it would be nice to see one of those little annotations on the left for sex. Unfortunately, I can also understand that on a board like this That would not be a two option box, but would have to be minutely defined, and even then would probably be open to some questions.
You dreamed of that? :shock:

I'll go now, before I laugh too hard and my corset explodes...

Jenny.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Well, at least Jenny didn't come back with a retort similar to Ponyladys. That would really have disillusioned me. :lol:
Someday I may even have to brave the border guards, travel to Montreal, and check that one out for myself. :wink:

Well, what can I say, At least I'm (Unintentionally) providing some entertainment for the rest of you. :oops:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

onestrangeguy wrote: Well, what can I say, At least I'm (Unintentionally) providing some entertainment for the rest of you. :oops:
guess what, because of great ratings your show has been pickedup for a 3rd season.
:P :P :P
[