The Bondage Awards 2010

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
anna
Site Admin

The Bondage Awards 2010

Post by anna »

It is that time of the year again when we all get to vote for our favorite bondage website, author, artist, model and so on. I do not want to tell anyone to vote for any special website or person but there are several excellent candidates here among us in this forum and on the main site. Take a look through the galleries and stories (both on the main site and in the forum). Perhaps you will find something there that deserves your votes.

Last year did result in a very highly appreciated 8th place for BoundAnna.com. (This is a price for the whole community so a vote here is a vote for yourself in a way. :wink: )
A 9th place for our forum dominatrix Bound Jenny in the writer category. (Lets see if this can be improved.)
And finally a bunch of nominations of a collection of other names known to most people in this forum, such as lj, Like Ra and ZantetsukeN.

Vote for your favorites, whoever they are or I will make sure that you are visited by someone who loves to swing a whip. :whip: (Guess who... :mrgreen: )

I hereby put forward the writer Abrank for your consideration. Some of his stories can be found on BoundAnna.com as well as on Utopia Stories and Gromets Plaza. Feel free to fill in with more names that deserves a vote or two.
anna
Site Admin

Re: The Bondage Awards 2010

Post by anna »

Bump...
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

As long as you are pushing this :wink: And i really don't mind if you do, It might be good for you to mention a little more about how the voting takes place and where we would go to vote.
Some of us are are old and forgetful, and can't remember as far back as last week. :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Didn't they change the way voting worked this year? Might be worth copy/pasting to here.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

It is really simple. Just click on the banner to be taken to The Bondage Awards 2010. Once there click on the Nominate link at the top of the page. You will now be taken to the nomination form. Just insert the names of the Websites, Writers, Artists, models and so on that you want to nominate into the correct categories. (But remember only to only nominate one name per category and vote.) You do not have to fill in all the nominations if you do not want to and you can return the next day to make other nominations if you want to nominate more people or sites.

Frequently asked questions can be found here: http://www.bondageawards.com/faq.asp

And information about the new rules can be found here: http://www.bondageawards.com/votingrules.asp

The result of the vote last year can be found here: http://www.bondageawards.com/hall_of_fame.asp

Everyone: The annoying banner will be removed again when the voting is closed. I have received emails from people who completely missed that the vote was open last year so I try to make it more visible this time. Thank you for your understanding.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Click on the Banner?
Who would have guessed that? :oops:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

onestrangeguy wrote:Click on the Banner?
Who would have guessed that? :oops:
When thinking about it now I notice that there is no "click here to vote" text on the banner. Such text would probably have made it a lot more clear. :wink:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The Bondage Awards have entered stage two where you are now able to vote for the nominated candidates. Make sure you vote for something/someone or taste the whip. :whip:

Please note that several of the people active in this forum has been nominated. :mrgreen:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The bondage awards finished a few days back and you can view the result here: http://www.bondageawards.com/hall_of_fame.asp Big thanks to all who voted, no matter what you voted for. :hi:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.