my toys

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
crazy dave

my toys

Post by crazy dave »

this little story takes place about 30 years ago. what happened back then is actually true. why here and not under true storys? simple, a lot of what I did seems unreal to a lot of people. so if I put here you don't have to believe it.

during this period in my life I wasn't thinking to clearly. made a lot sense at the time though. I lived back then to PARTY!! and I mean PARTY!! looking back on that section of my life it's amazing I survived.woke up in the hopitial a couple of times from getting a little to "high". I was out almost 7 days a week enjoying the night life. you should now get the idea now of why those years are just a little hazy.

the girls I knew back then were part of night life. why? they where real party people and didn't have the hang ups like straight women. had a girl friend back then who was a callgirl who introduced me to sexual bondage. thinking back on it now, I don't remember of her really getting tied up, just me.

some where around here I became fasinated with the idea of tieing up boobs. she didn't go along with the program. I believe she told me that if I wanted to do that I should get my own. sounded good to me, so we went about doing that. some of her clientele where doctors. through them is how I ended up with some female hormons. I really should have thought about this. turned out to be a bad idea. didn't think about what else would happen. just about getting my own set of toys to play with.

had some minor problems while taking the hormons. itchy boobs as they were growing,lost strenght,clothes becoming unconfortable.(there where some other problems that came up,or should I say limp, which I don't wish to talk about) when I could tie those puppys up, I quit the hormons. body came slowly back, but with my new toys!! interesting thing though, nobody ever says anything about them. just get some strange looks and stares.

why write this story? if I write about other thing in my life, these little guys would be in some them. so thats my little story. now it is up to you to decide if it is true or not.

enjoy your day! crazy dave
bound_jenny

Re: my toys

Post by bound_jenny »

That explains your post in the other thread... (the rant thread).

I figure its plausible.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
crazy dave

Post by crazy dave »

bound_jenny wrote:That explains your post in the other thread... (the rant thread).

I figure its plausible.

Jenny.
you think this little story is unbeleiveable!! there is a lot more stuff I did that is way more out there!!! like I said, its amazing I'm still alive.

thankyou for reading my little story.
crazy dave
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

"Plausible" means believable (though a bit uncommon by a stretch - the circumstances of your boob grow-op are not exactly run-of-the-mill). If I would have wanted to say otherwise, as in not believable, the vocabulary would have been a tad different.

What's really neat is that you can go down to New Orleans during Mardi Gras and bare your boobs with the rest of us... :lol:

Jenny.
crazy dave

Post by crazy dave »

bound_jenny wrote:
What's really neat is that you can go down to New Orleans during Mardi Gras and bare your boobs with the rest of us... :lol:

Jenny.
why go to the New Orleans to do that. just did that wednesday while mowing the lawn. live along a lake. so try to picture this: little short guy, partally over weight, gray hair,with little toys. I was wearing tight short shorts, womens sandals, baseball cap and no shirt. working on my tan for my night games while pushing the mower around. boat did stop with a couple for about 15min to watch. I waved at them to let them know I knew they were there and continued on mowing. I hope I was the high point of their day! I really have fun doing crazy things like that. I find life exciting and fun by pushing the boundaries of "normal " peoples lives!

enjoy your day.
crazy dave
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

bound_jenny wrote:What's really neat is that you can go down to New Orleans during Mardi Gras and bare your boobs with the rest of us... :lol: Jenny.
During Mardi Gras new Orleans is so crowded that nobody will see anywhere near your feet!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

onestrangeguy wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:What's really neat is that you can go down to New Orleans during Mardi Gras and bare your boobs with the rest of us... :lol: Jenny.
During Mardi Gras new Orleans is so crowded that nobody will see anywhere near your feet!
Is that... Is that a sag joke?

If so, ouch; low blow. lol
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BondageGames wrote:
onestrangeguy wrote:

Not as low as the one that will have him dancing The Nutcracker... :twisted:

Jenny.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

bound_jenny wrote:
BondageGames wrote:
onestrangeguy wrote: During Mardi Gras new Orleans is so crowded that nobody will see anywhere near your feet!

Not as low as the one that will have him dancing The Nutcracker... :twisted:

Jenny.
Ahahaha
:gag: :whip: