nasty predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
chastity4slave

nasty predicament

Post by chastity4slave »

A. and B. are poles
C. are locked cuffs, attached to a point over head.
D. are ankle cuffs, legs should be spread but not streched apart. a fixed point or spreader bar will do.
E. are weights, does not have to be much. 1 pound works fine. you dont want the weight to pull everything, just not allow you to get any slack back.
F. is a little out of place in the picture, but it is a rope attaching the balls to te weight. the rope must make one wind around the pole.
G. is a rope attaching the dildo to the weight, rope must make one wind around the pole.
use whatever method you want to drop the keys to your wrist cuffs.
variable: what i have done in the past when i had another pole in front of me was to add nipple clamps on a rope, wound once over the bar attached to a weight. this makes me concentrate on not only not moving up or down, but not moving forward or back as well.

the deal is, the weight pulls the balls downward and the other weight pulls the dildo upwards.
the one wind around the poles allows the weight to take up slack, but not give up slack.

so, you can bend your knees a little to relieve the pull on your balls, but that drives the dildo a little deeper and the weight on the rope on your balls has taken up the slack. you can counter the rising dildo by lifting up, but that will pull your balls harder and the weight on the rope attaching the dildo will take up the slack.

trying to relieve one will just make the other worse. best to stay as still as possible until the key drops.

this can work for couples too if one enjoys a cup of coffee and the sunday paper while the other suffers.

hope you enjoy it,
steve
your_chastity_slave@yahoo.com
pred.jpg