Friction By ZantetsukeN

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Mitciv

Re: Re:

Post by Mitciv »

pansexual wrote:
countdown321 wrote:
human_slave wrote:How about instead of heating a dildo, make it up into a kind of pump, may not simulate sex, but i will look and feel humiliating.
I think I have a solution:
Get a regular bicycle pump (with a long hose on it) and replace the handle with something a little more "friendly".
That's what I thought, too. My problem is, what kind of bicycle pump do you use exactly? A picture would help. The ones I know you have to push forth and back. They lack a steel feather pushing it back once you suck or fuck them down. And I haven't found such an item neither.

That'll be also a solution for kind for Girl's training, too, see also here.
I came across the same problem as you, but I solved it by opening up the pump and putting a large spring I had lying around in so that it would be pushed back. The biggest problem with this is that now it requires more force to pump down.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Mitciv wrote:I came across the same problem as you, but I solved it by opening up the pump and putting a large spring I had lying around in so that it would be pushed back. The biggest problem with this is that now it requires more force to pump down.
Aah, some hope at last. I am looking for such springs since weeks, but only have found to small ones with too few power. Any hints where you got it from? Maybe it was part of something?
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Mitciv

Post by Mitciv »

pansexual wrote:
Mitciv wrote:I came across the same problem as you, but I solved it by opening up the pump and putting a large spring I had lying around in so that it would be pushed back. The biggest problem with this is that now it requires more force to pump down.
Aah, some hope at last. I am looking for such springs since weeks, but only have found to small ones with too few power. Any hints where you got it from? Maybe it was part of something?
I have no idea. :lol:
slobin

Re: Friction By ZantetsukeN

Post by slobin »

lifer wrote:I have had some success using a 555 timer to produce a insertion/penetration sensor that uses body capacitance.
Capacitance sensor seems a good (er... I mean "evil") idea for me! Another possibility is a webcam and some motion-detecting software (and, to make a programming easy, you can wear a LED somewhere on your crotch harness). :)