What materials are and aren't safe inside the anus?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
1azzu1

Re: What materials are and aren't safe inside the anus?

Post by 1azzu1 »

i do have one question

not about materials safty but volume safty...

how much water whould be safe to use in a enema?
i have a enema kit but hasent dared filling it more then half way up (about 1½ liter i guess)
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

1azzu1 wrote:how much water whould be safe to use in a enema?
i have a enema kit but hasent dared filling it more then half way up (about 1½ liter i guess)
Sorry, no experience here from my side. All I know is, you need a lot of clean water if you want to damage yourself alone by that. You need less if you plan to get hurt filled with water.
Unless its only water (and not alcohol in example), 3 liter (your full enema if I unsterstand you correctly) sounds reasonable safe for me. In the worst case, your body sucks it all up, so imagine you drink these 3 liter water. Maybe this helps: http://www.enemainfo.com/faq.html
Usually, one or two litres of water are used to do that and it will of course not work as deep as a colonic which uses 40-80 litre in one session.
Think these 40-80 litre are not for keeping them inside ;)
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Supposedly the normal adult bowel holds about six liters, although this is a total capacity, and I doubt that you would actually get that much in, and I'm sure you would do some damage and undoubtedly be in severe pain if you did.

I have heard of people taking a gallon at a time, but I would also consider that excessive, and it sure wasn't, and won't be me!

The experts say:
To eliminate the chance of stretching the bowel, most physicians strictly limit the amount of water used to 2.5 liters. I recommend a maximum of 1.5 liters administered slowly to lessen cramping. Less is more in this case! Often a amount of 500ml is sufficient.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

well guess ill just do keep useing about 1½ liter then :)