Some cheap cheap cheap homemade ideas

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
MalevolentEvelynne

Some cheap cheap cheap homemade ideas

Post by MalevolentEvelynne »

Well, first off, I'd really like to post more on this site, but usually by the time I've done even a small search I'm so hot & bothered that I, um, have to take care of the matter etc etc :oops: , and nothing ever comes of it (the writing, that is). I think my self-discipline is in order for the moment (that and a DIY chastity device) so I thought I'd share some things I've made for myself that perhaps haven't been touched on.

Speaking of it, the (male) chastity device is super-thrifty: a joke-shop/dollar-store pair of metal handcuffs & any plastic you have laying around.
Break the hancuffs apart from the chain. Cover the penis & balls - making sure the big guy is half-mast or under & tucked between the plums - with a patch of thick plastic, place the hinge of the cuffs underneath and completely encircle everything by clicking the cuff shut, tightening it as far as you can take it. Pull the plastic out at the edges to make it more snug and trim for neatness. Some extra fun to this is grabbing a cheap black vinyl raincoat from a thrift and chopping it up for the covering, and it looks very nice when all packaged up and struggling for release. For added chastisement, power-drill some holes in the cuff (quite obviously not while on your person) for a padlock - either one hole through both hinged pieces in one place for the lock to hold both together, or two holes on opposite sides of the hinged nut for the padlock to loop through. Throwing away the original key to the cuffs can be a small turn-on, as handcuffs are one of the easiest locks to pick your way out of, with not even much practice.

Bondage mittens: thrift stores for old golf-club covers, the leather kind without padding inside. This is generally for those with small hands. They reach down to just above the elbow, and the fingers are automatically curled into a fist with the bulbous head-sheath. The ones I found even have a built-in chain-clip attachment to the top.

On the sports note, a good vinyl head-covering is any old tennis raquet cover, the kind also without any padded inner lining. Fits perfectly snug over the head and is ready for any eye-holes or other improvements needed. The only drawback for this is that the zipper will keep sliding up the back as it has no 'end' to self-secure to.

Blindfold for when your hands are already tied. What I came up with on very short notice was made out of zip-ties, cotton balls, pieces of a pvc raincoat and a glue-gun.
Three black zip-ties, the extra-long and thicker ones, joined together with enough space so that it all goes around your head and can be zip-strapped tightly around when the time comes. Where your eyes want to be, sandwich some cotton balls between strips of the black vinyl raincoat and hot-glue everything with the portion of zip-tie in between as well. Just make sure the padding is on the inside of the tie for comfort. make a tiny hole in one end of the last bit of 'tie, then close the loop by joind the two ends. But make sure you can easily put your head through with your hands behind your back. Hang some baling wire (or a straightened coat-hanger) from an above source, making a tiny hook at the end coming down that will poke through the small hole you made in the last bit of zip-tie. This should be made so that it's strong enough to hold as you force your head down, but slips out as you raise your head back up.
When ready, place your head properly into the loop, adjust your eyes - closed - against the vinyl padding, and push down until the strap is snugly fastened tight, then lift your head, and you should be free of the wire. Make sure there's a scissors or knife in some pre-memorized spot. About the only danger I could think of with this scenario is losing one's balance somehow and having the zip go past the head and around the neck, and then tightening as you went down, but as I tried it out in a scene, I realized that was a very long shot for happening.

Well, that's all I have for now. I hope these exact methods haven't been too obvious or well-discussed already!

If I can keep up this self-discipline I'll post some of my Spinal Tap-ian self-bondage disasters in another thread.