Not quite a spanking machine, but it will make your ass hurt

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
master dam

Post by master dam »

my thanks to nikkyinheels for thinking of this what a country....
master dam

Re: Not quite a spanking machine, but it will make your ass hurt

Post by master dam »

Been thinking about this way way to much. Saw at walmart $20 softair guns they run on 2 aa batterys. Any thoughts of how one might wire up a "random" timer? or say every 90 seconds? Also got me thinking about a large hardwood dog house I saw on cregs list. A locking door is all it's missing.And this little unit mounted in the corner. that little ball will just bounce around and around. till it hits something and then your still laying on them:twisted: :twisted: Good night slave girl I'll see you in the morning,Just try to sleep. :roll: Even just its noise... Ofcourse first chore in the morning is to gather them up and reload it. Any help with timers would be great...
Lost Soul

Post by Lost Soul »

I don't have any brilliant ideas for randomization at the moment, but if you obtain a timer(probably digital) that can handle small increments of time, you could install it between the batteries and trigger assembly, 'lock' the trigger down, and every oh 90 seconds or so, the timer cycles, power flows to the trigger and a round is fired. The timer resets, and the victim has another 90 seconds to wait in anticipation. :twisted: Actually, as I type, I just realized that if you get multiple timers and put them in the circuit, they will only fire when all of them are 'on'. Set them for varying times, and you will get a pattern that isn't truly random, but difficult to anticipate. :twisted:

The difficulties I'm encountering researching this while I write, is that most DC timers I'm finding are made to operate on 12v or 24v systems. Much higher voltage than an airsoft gun. Typically 'over-volting'(yes I just made that up) something will cause it to operate faster... for a while. Then it burns it up. I'm sure our resident electrical engineer can elaborate, and maybe provide a solution I'm not aware of.

Personally, I think the best way to build a spanking machine would be to power it pneumatically. Compressed air is not terribly dangerous at the pressures a household compressor can produce. The worst case scenario would be the supply line to the pneumatic cylinder rupturing, and it would whip around. Which is kind of the effect you're looking for anyway... As soon as I find a way to control it without human intervention I'll let you know. :)
master dam

Post by master dam »

where would you look for such a timer? and thanks for all your help. My slave is not quite as grateful as I am. And anyone reading this please remember ear and eye(maybe full face) protection for your victim. :D
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Funny, for the past few weeks I have been airsofting. Anyways get a cheep gun (One that can shoot semi-auto and full automatic) that operates on 8.5volts to 12volts and get a DC timer that does the same voltage (up to 4 volts higher is ok) have the trigger taped down and the gun set on automatic. SET THE TIMER TO ONLY TURN ON FOR ONE SECOND. And were safety goggles that have been modified with some tape or cloth so you can't see out of it (important). Should work.

UNDER 300 FPS if your going to be doing it indoors. Be at least 20 feet away before you try this.
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

Gotta watch the nut sac and a-hole. I was thinking about buying the robo spanker and renting it out or something.
Bite_Me

Post by Bite_Me »

mspider12 wrote:Gotta watch the nut sac and a-hole. I was thinking about buying the robo spanker and renting it out or something.
I bought a Spank-O-Matic a couple of years ago (the "SOM Max") it's pretty good but if I had the money to do so I'd like to buy the all new Spank-O-Matic Mk2 which makes the old version look almost obsolete.

Pro's and cons of the SOM Mk1:

I don't know about the other versions but the SOM Max Mk1 needs to be more adjustable because the only way you can find the perfect position is lying face-down on a bed unless you are particularly tall or you cut a few inches off the legs. It's also rather ((loud)) so not the kind of thing to use if you live with nosey people!

On the plus side it works. It endlessly delivers good butt-stinging slaps if you set lift height to maximum.

The new Mk2 version uses compressed air (powered from an air compressor) and has electronic controls for automatic settings; you can program the machine the same way as a TENS unit - random spanking settings, escalating, timers etc. I wish it was possible to upgrade my old one!
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

there is always an option of a rotating spanking wheel, and to this end, and powerdrill could function perfectly. you could even use one of those mains powered drills, and have that on a simple plug timer you can get pretty easily, and all you'd need to do is make sure you dont move, and make some kind of flexible paddles for it to spank you with :twisted:
Aeleas

Post by Aeleas »

Just a note on the airsoft end of things. The more money you spend, the more it will hurt. The $300 one I use for wargames can send a round clean through a can at close range. With the ranges most SB sessions take place in, I wouldn't recommend anything over 200 feet/sec, and anything over 300 fps would be outright dangerous.
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

Kronopticon wrote:there is always an option of a rotating spanking wheel, and to this end, and powerdrill could function perfectly. you could even use one of those mains powered drills, and have that on a simple plug timer you can get pretty easily, and all you'd need to do is make sure you dont move, and make some kind of flexible paddles for it to spank you with :twisted:
Yeah, no kidding. I bought a corded drill and that has like 200x more torque than the battery powered ones... Hmm... Good reminder :)
Use that with an X10 remote... :)