epilation? whats the catch

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
1azzu1

epilation? whats the catch

Post by 1azzu1 »

hi

was wondering if enyone know if there is en health hazzard or risk useing
epilation on my balls? im haveing a really hard time shaving them
(last time i cut myself 7 times before i quit)

so if enyone have eny info plz share :)
Coraline

Re: epilation? whats the catch

Post by Coraline »

Owwwwwww! Thats all I got to say about using one of those on your balls. I haven't tried it myself but pulling your ball hair out sounds very painful. Try using a better razor, I shave all the time with no issues. Just go slow, take your time and you shouldn't have any problems unless you ball skin is very loose. Remember, using a good lather never hurts.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

i would very much reccomend shaving them in the bath. no kidding, just take a razor into the bath with you, and the warm water loosens your scrotum, allowing more stretching, and the water ensures full lubrication, so far, its the only painfree way i've found of doing it myself.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Kronopticon wrote:so far, its the only painfree way i've found of doing it myself.
I can say that using an electic trimmer is worth trying. I don't use this method all the time, but at most i give myself 1 tiny cut, and always in a place that isnt super active anyways, hence the small trouble shaving it.

Only problem is that if you dont have the right touch you'll just end up leaving sharp stubble that will stab and poke you for, idk, maybe 2 days; 3 if youre unlucky.
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Would not recommend those type of devices. Do a google search and you will find some real horror stories

Saving is the best. I have herd of folks getting that area waxed, but its not recommended by estititions (sp?)

You may want to try laser but its expensive
iPain

Post by iPain »

i have never cut myself down there..
it's simple
take a hot bath or shower, keep them wet, then use shaving foam for sensitive areas and a good razor..

:hi: :hi:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

1azzu1 wrote:was wondering if enyone know if there is en health hazzard or risk useing
epilation on my balls?
If you try this, you'll stop very quickly, and never try it again.

What's the catch? Well, the catch is the catch -- your scrotal skin will get caught in the little tweezer thingies. This will stop the machine, but not before it's produced blood and pain. Not good pain either 8-|.

What it won't do is pull out any hair.
im haveing a really hard time shaving them
(last time i cut myself 7 times before i quit)
It's slow, but if the only reliable method I've found is to pull the hairs out with pliers or tweezers. I have some small, long-nosed pliers that have flat (rather than grooved) blades, which are good for getting a bunch of hairs and pulling them out. Yes of course it hurts, but the nice thing is that the hurt is only during the pull -- you can sit back and enjoy the endorphin rush in between each one ...
monkey

Post by monkey »

I use an epilator on my balls with no problems. However i use one thats designed for use on the bikni area not one desinged for legs so its slimmer which is proberbly the mistake all those horror stories came from. Just pull the skin out as if you were shaving and you have smooth balls for a couple of weeks to a month. as for the pain thing, you are basiclly yanking the hair form your skin so it will hurt at first, after a couple of goes the nerve endings get used to so it becomes a little uncomfortable.
iPain

Post by iPain »

can you take the pain???
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

The reason there are so many methods of removing hair is that NO one method works the same all the time for everybody. Example, I have a real bad reaction (more so than most) to the hair removal creams & lotions.
But to answer your question, comfort level and personal preferences not withstanding, NO, there are NO known health risks or hazards that you need to be concerned about when using an epilator. However, I would do as monkey suggests and get one designed for use on the bikni area. The right tool for the job, eh?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

i acually think it was the shaving cream i used that made me cut myself just switched to a new brand and tried again didnt cut me one singel time :)