DIY Locking Bondage Cuffs

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
diyguy

DIY Locking Bondage Cuffs

Post by diyguy »

DIY Locking bondage cuffs

Hey there!

I'm in a position where I simply cant buy stuff... So I have to make everything myself :)
I think it delivers even more fun to find yourself tied up in something you've made yourself.

With these plans I'll describe how to make locking wristcuffs from a couple of metal parts and an old belt. These cuffs can be made ofcourse for every other limb too! I'm even making a full set atm. (wrist, elbow, ankle, thigh, waist, neck)

Ow, first off: My pictures suck horibly, the camera on my phone wasn't made for photographing small objects.... well, it has to do

The Parts

What you'll need for two wristcuffs:
- a belt (mine we're reasonably long, so I had lots of space!)

- A keyring

- A metal ring

- A metal part of which i dont know the name, now to be called: the screw
Notice it has a edge and a hole through it!

The tools

Additional tools needed:

- A drill
- Scissors

The plans

Step #1) Get an old belt, well, I prefer new ones, they feel better! When looking for a belt: dont take a belt made of cloth, look for leatherish or plastic a like belts. Also remeber: The wider the belt, the more comfort you're gonna have wearing the cuffs! A second note: your belt should not be too thick in comparison with the length of your screw. Okay, now go ahead, take your scissors and cut of the belt buckle.

Step #2) Divide the belt in half and cut it in 2 alike pieces. You should end up with something similar to the next picture, don't

mind the holes, I just took apart my current version!

Step #3) Measure where the first hole should be, do this by wrapping the piece of belt once around your wrist. Don't do this skin tight! I made that mistake with the cuffs shown in the picture, they are comfortable but now I can't put them over a piece of

clothing, for example gloves. Instead, make them a little wider. Mark the first hole.

Step #4) Guy talking here, I don't have precision tools so I just used a drill to drill the hole :) I took a drill exactly the same size of my screw so the screw would fit snugly in the hole.

Step #5)
Push the screw through the metal ring and then trough the first drilled hole.

Step #6) Measure and mark where the second hole should be. Do this wrapping the remainig piece around your arm again and mark where you meet the inserted metal screw (in the picture below, the hole is already there to show the idea!

Step #7)
Drill the second hole with the same drill as before.

Step #8) Admire your work by pushing the second hole over the screw (not while around your arm, just to see how it looks). It sould

look like this:

Step #9)
You'll now notice there is this hole in the screw which just sticks out of the cuff.

Step #10)
This is where the keyring or the lock comes in! You can thread your keyring through the hole, effectively locking you in until you have your hands free. Or if it feels better you can use a mini padlock I don't have many mini padlocks, so i prefer the

ring method)

Threading the ring:

Finished with ring:

On wrist with ring:

On wrist with padlock:

Notices
- As said before, you can make cuffs for every bodypart this way.
- Again: don't make them too tight
- You can make the holes anyway you like, I used a drill because I have no clue on how to do it any other way :D
- Last but not least: Have fun but play safe ;) If you do a good job with a proper belt, you can't rely on the thought: I made it myself, I'm able to break it while in bondage.... Thrust me xD

Greetz, DIYguy
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
Mercury

Re: DIY Locking Bondage Cuffs

Post by Mercury »

Great idea. I guess you could put one of those screwy things on the other side to make an place for an anchor point.

(Dont welcome me to the site, I had another accound and am a lng time lurker)
diyguy

Re: DIY Locking Bondage Cuffs

Post by diyguy »

Theoratically you could go as far as you want to with punching holes and making anchor points. You should notice though that with every hole you weaken the cuff and it will be easier to rip it sometimes!
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D