Your most effective gag.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Coraline

Your most effective gag.

Post by Coraline »

Whats your favorite, most effective gag and gagging technique? I personally love to stuff my mouth with soft fabrics to the brim and wrap as much tape around my head as possible. That has to be the best, most effective gag out there that I know of. Theres nothing quite like screaming into your gag during orgasm and have nothing but muffled, mumbling come out! I love the feeling of ball gags, but they tend to be more symbolic than effective. I always manage to push it out of my mouth. Anyways, I would love to hear what you all use to effectively silence yourselves during your moment of bliss!
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
CristyCream

Re: Your most effective gag.

Post by CristyCream »

I find that I can also push out ball gags. It looks like the ones that go over head my be a bit more secure. I am sure you can find them cheaper but thins kind of idea

http://www.bdsmtoybox.com/1444asturdyba ... ner-1.aspx
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

Well, the harness gags can be fairly effective. But having you mouth stuffed with cloth, panties, pantyhose, etc is the most effective. Add to that a pair of hose around your head then duct tape, the pantyhose as a hood then more duct tape.

I have had this applied to me several times, always pushed to a screaming orgasm, and you can just hear me.

Now large ball gags are fairly effective as is stuffs your whole mouth forming a plug. But they are very uncomfortable. I prefer the cloth and tape method.
satingag

Post by satingag »

Just got this in the mail, yesterday:
http://www.sub-shop.com/439s2ballgag.aspx

Tried it out last night and it was nicely effective. Squishy rubber ball was quite comforable.
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

satingag wrote:Just got this in the mail, yesterday:
http://www.sub-shop.com/439s2ballgag.aspx

Tried it out last night and it was nicely effective. Squishy rubber ball was quite comforable.
I have the same one :) The ball is nice and does not taste funny
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

This is indubitably the most effective gag I've ever worn. I am not a happy camper when this mask get laced tight with that abysmal plug pushing far back into my throat.

(http://www.sub-shop.com/1475ascoldsmask ... ner-1.aspx)
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

that scolds mask looks very effective. With a plug, or your mouth stuffed with cloth.
I think the sexiest looking gag is still a scarf. Either cleave, or over the lips. Unfortunately, this in almost totally ineffective, except in movies and tv shows.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

dsteve wrote:that scolds mask looks very effective. With a plug, or your mouth stuffed with cloth.
I think the sexiest looking gag is still a scarf. Either cleave, or over the lips. Unfortunately, this in almost totally ineffective, except in movies and tv shows.
Sometimes it's more about looks than the actual practical aspects. :gag:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

I would also say that a dildo or the real deal can silence a girl fairly well. My real deal always silences my fiancee. :gag: :whip:
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

For me the most effective gag i ever used was first packing two stockings in my mouth, then a harness ballgag over it. And i always was able to push it out as well, you just have to cinch the straps down reaaaally tight. I do it to the point that the leather starts to cut (not literally but you know what i mean) into the corners of my mouth. Then, i cover that with bondage tape similar to ace wrap.

I literally tried screaming at the top of my lungs and nothing but a low pitch whine escaped. :twisted: :gag:
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

littlecdbondagegirl wrote:For me the most effective gag i ever used was first packing two stockings in my mouth, then a harness ballgag over it. And i always was able to push it out as well, you just have to cinch the straps down reaaaally tight. I do it to the point that the leather starts to cut (not literally but you know what i mean) into the corners of my mouth. Then, i cover that with bondage tape similar to ace wrap.

I literally tried screaming at the top of my lungs and nothing but a low pitch whine escaped. :twisted: :gag:
i already posted that one before, so take a look:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... lly#p21738

apart form the famous john willie sweet gwen bathcap & tape gag drawing (i tried that out once, and it was way effective,
but also expensive since the hood/cap is waste afterwards) that is the most effective gag i've ever seen done.
[
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

I would say that the most effective yet comfortable is "the pantyhose hood with gag" with sticky tape. It stuffs mouth as severe as you want, it does not come out on its own and it muffles pretty much everything.

http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood1.php
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood2.php

Have to redo the photos, BTW. I found a way on how to make it more pretty.
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

That one is pretty neat RA, but it seems like far too much hassle for my taste.

Having tested a great number of gags over the years I still believe that the Scolds Mask is one of the most effective gags out there (in terms of ability to muffle screams and moans anyway). That said I would like to stress that I would never ever recommend this gag for SB activities. In fact I am half scared to death of this gag.
My prime concern while wearing this abysmal device is that the large plug attached to the mask (which I might add, is nearly deep throating me) might make me retch. If that happens I will soon find myself at the pearl gate trying to explain my wicked pleasures to St. Peter. The way I see it a gag which seals the mouth completely should never be used for self bondage, nor for normal bondage unless the sub is under constant supervision.
If I were to design my own super gag I would probably go for a custom made trainer style gag with as many straps as necessary to keep everything in place. The gag itself would be oval and made from either food grade silicone or latex (Without any poisonous substances added to the mix). It would also be nice to line the inside of the straps with something soft like fur. Needless to say everything should lock in place, making it impossible to remove the gag without the keys.
It might also be possible to build a one-way valve into the gag, making it possible to breathe through the gag but at the same time forcing the wearer to exhale through the nose or around the corners of the gag as normal.
dooped

Post by dooped »

Wolfy wrote:This is indubitably the most effective gag I've ever worn. I am not a happy camper when this mask get laced tight with that abysmal plug pushing far back into my throat.

(http://www.sub-shop.com/1475ascoldsmask ... ner-1.aspx)
Any pics of what the inside of this looks like? I can't find any.
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Not that I know of. The leather on the inside is pretty soft and comfy while the plug itself is somewhat flat and wide, and made out of the same material as the exterior of the mask.
The thickness is probably 1,5 inches and the length is 2,5-3 inches. The mask is closed at the back with lacing, but I know they also have a new version with a zipper. This mask is very comfortable as long as you choose a small plug.