Sub-Shop going out of buisness?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Link-182

Sub-Shop going out of buisness?

Post by Link-182 »

ive been on sub-shop.com quite a bit, and ive noticed that they have a lot smaller selection than they used to have. ive also noticed that they have a lot more sales than they usually do.
Wolfy

Re: Sub-Shop going out of buisness?

Post by Wolfy »

I have also noticed that a great number of products are longer available in the webshop. I was going to buy a locking ballgag trainer with an oval latex gag, but the custom option for trainer style gags is no longer available. I hope this is only the result of temporary measures taken to stay afloat in these troubled times.
RADER

Post by RADER »

It would be a sin for them to close up shop. Maybe if we all bought
something????? :cry:
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

What they should do is lower the prices and have a ebay store as well. That would most likely double her customer base. I for one buy on ebay only and get some fantastic deals. I bought from Sub-Shop once before I discovered the same stuff was on ebay for half the price.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Perhaps, if anyone were really interested, you could send them a message, and ask them. :shock:
infenro

Post by infenro »

I am sure you will find that its not actually sub shop thats going our of business but all the sex toy makers doing so.
satingag

Post by satingag »

RADER wrote:It would be a sin for them to close up shop. Maybe if we all bought
something????? :cry:
I did, last night.

http://www.sub-shop.com/439s2ballgag.aspx & http://www.sub-shop.com/4440bd-chin-pan ... ainer.aspx

♫♪ "It's going to be a Kinky Christmas,mmph, mmmppphhh mmmmphh, mmmpppphhhh, mmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhhhhh. . ." ♫♪ :gag:
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

It looks like this is the same company

http://www.bdsmtoybox.com/index.aspx
satingag

Post by satingag »

Same but slightly different.

The ball-gag, from Sub-Shop, has the option of a red, black, or purple ball, while the same one on BDSM Toybox only has the black and purple.

Plus SS has the sale prices while Toybox doesn't.

STOP THE PRESS

Just go an e-mail that my order has shipped!! :D
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!