What can I make from these?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bondage91

What can I make from these?

Post by bondage91 »

My leather head harness ball gag was a complete mess so I decided instead of chucking the whole thing I would cut the leather off and keep the 3 O rings and the ball...

Now then, does anyone have any ideas what I can use them for? I have rope, pad locks, handcuffs etc. that I can use with them.
Attachments
Image612.jpg
Gheist

Re: What can I make from these?

Post by Gheist »

You could build a new Ballgag with these xD
No seariously, you can use the O-rings for ring-devices, the ball for a new ballgag. Or you could put it in your ass.
Veni, Vidi, Vici...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

new gag harness ^_^

with ropes instead of straps i guess :D
bondage91

Post by bondage91 »

I did think about making a new one out of rope but that will be complicated to get to the right size and adjust... Unless I make a simple one without the O rings with 1 single bit of rope.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I had the same idea, make another gag. If you had kept the old leather pieces you would have a good pattern to coppy from. I would go to a place like Lowes, and buy some norroe (1/2 to 3/4") nylon strap or web belting found near the rope section. You can also get adjusters and buckles for this stuff as well. If you need to fasten loops together, you can sew it, or use rivits. I'm sure even epoxy would work, but I wouldn't go that route. The nice thing about the nylon is it is a lot more friendly to water and getting wet. Even if it gets dirty, throw it in the washing machine.
bondage91

Post by bondage91 »

onestrangeguy wrote:I had the same idea, make another gag. If you had kept the old leather pieces you would have a good pattern to coppy from. I would go to a place like Lowes, and buy some norroe (1/2 to 3/4") nylon strap or web belting found near the rope section. You can also get adjusters and buckles for this stuff as well. If you need to fasten loops together, you can sew it, or use rivits. I'm sure even epoxy would work, but I wouldn't go that route. The nice thing about the nylon is it is a lot more friendly to water and getting wet. Even if it gets dirty, throw it in the washing machine.
It was quite a complicated design... It has a buckle under the chin, one round the back of the head and another at the top of the head... even if I did have the old straps it would still be really hard to copy the design.