Urine Drinking Scenarios (request)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
slave18251

Urine Drinking Scenarios (request)

Post by slave18251 »

Hi :hi:

Does anyone have any creative but simple Selfbondage Scenario ideas that involve drinking your own urine,
mostly Scenarios where you MUST drink your own urine to RELEASE yourself from the bondage, like
this Scenario: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=2962

please post as many as possible

thanks in advance! :D
SirWet

Re: Urine Drinking Scenarios (request)

Post by SirWet »

a can release is always good see the main site if you are un-sure wot i mean
slave18251

Post by slave18251 »

thanks, thats a good one

any more ideas anyone?
RopeClamps

Post by RopeClamps »

I have done something like this before af few time. Not always with urine, sometimes with just water. For that I used some sort of a waterbag with a tube on it. I got mine from Platypus http://www.cascadedesigns.com/platypus/ ... er/product. I had to drink the urine in the bag to be able to free myself.

The bag was connected to a rope, the rope went through a pulley and at the othe side of the rope was the key of my handcuffs and a wheight. When the bag is full, it is heavier then the weight and the key. So you have to keep drinking to make te bag lighter. When it is light enough the key will come down and you will be able to free yourself. A nice feature of the Platypus system is that you need to bite on the tube. This way you can control the flow so you will not choke in your own urine.
ydal

Post by ydal »

You could always take a cork or something that floats attach your key to it and fill the container and make it so it stays vertical with something on the end so your key can come out but not till the liquid level is low enough to get to the key. Not really sure what you would use for that but have fun :D