A Different Kind of Bondage.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
onestrangeguy

A Different Kind of Bondage.

Post by onestrangeguy »

I know this is to long to post, but I'm going to anyway...

You people on this site are weird. It has to be each and every one of you, because I know that I'm normal, and my fetishes are somewhat different from yours.

A long, long time ago, when I was a kid... About the time I was going through puberty... I developed a fascination with winter clothing. My family lived in New Jersey where the winters were cold and snowy, and the summers were hot and humid. By the time that July and August rolled around, and the summer heat began to really settle in, I developed the urge to dig out the winter coats, hats, mittens, Etc. and put them all on. Of course, I realized that my parents would undoubtedly think that this behavior was a little odd. Heck, they would have had me committed for sure! I have no idea what drew my fascination with winter clothing, but it was something that I just couldn't resist. I was careful to only "Play my game" when I was home alone, which was only on very rare occasions. I tried my best not to leave any trace that I had been into this sort of thing. My family stored the out of season clothing in a closet in the basement, so that was the logical place for me to play my game. I would layer on all sorts of sweat suits, sweaters, coats, hats, gloves, scarves, any warm winter clothing that I could find.

The house we lived in was a single story house. We had a full basement that was divided into several rooms. The main "Play room" had two closets. One was used to store our out of season clothing; the other held the family camping gear that included several sleeping bags, blankets, and other stuff. The basement, being mostly below ground level was usually relatively cool in the summer. The house also had an unfinished attic with a small area covered with rough floor boards. The attic was accessible only through a pull down ladder arrangement. When the sun beat down on the dark colored roof in the summer, the attic, with little ventilation, would become very warm.

It wasn't long before I realized that once I was dressed in all of my winter gear the relatively cool basement wasn't giving me the maximum thrill. It became apparent that the attic was the place to really enjoy the extremes of my sport. On several occasions I would don all of my winter gear and then haul two sleeping bags and two wool blankets up to the attic. No small task, considering the ladder to the attic, and the bulk and restriction of the clothing that I was wearing.

I would fully open the first sleeping bag, laying it out on the small area of flooring. The second sleeping bag was laid fully open inside the first, with its closed foot end to the open head end of the first, and its zipper facing the inside fold of the first. Finally, the two wool blankets were folded in half lengthwise as a pair, and laid inside the second sleeping bag with their fold facing the zipper. I would then crawl inside, and with a great deal of effort pull all the sleeping bag zippers closed. By the time I was finished I was totally entrapped, enclosed inside of two sleeping bags (Now closed at both ends), and two wool blankets, wearing all of my winter gear. I was so tightly packed in I could barely move. This in the attic, which must have easily been 100 degrees or more! The air inside the fully closed sleeping bags soon became stale, and very hot from my breath. Fortunately, the fabric did seem to breathe enough that while experiencing labored breathing, I didn't suffocate.

I never really spent long periods of time confined like this, To be honest, I wasn't physically able to, but the time I did spend was very memorable and a lot of fun. I remember one specific occasion when I was fully bundled in my cocoon enjoying my special kind of bondage. Suddenly, without warning, even though my bladder certainly wasn't full, I was peeing in my pants! Strangely, it was coming out in spurts, and was totally uncontrollable. When I finally worked my way out of my entrapment and removed my pants I found that there was only a relatively small volume, and the fluid was sticky! - It scared me at first, but not enough that I wouldn’t try this again. It took me several times before I figured out what was going on. Hay, I was a dumb kid, and my parents never told me that if I did something crazy, perverted and sick like this that I would ejaculate. Heck, they never told me that I would ejaculate period. Considering this, I guess maybe that all of this is my parent’s fault… Well, at least it’s a thought. My game became even more fun after that incident.

Today, many many years later, I'm a DOM: (I know, but in this case it’s Dirty Old Man). I have still never really told anyone about "My game". While the game has changed somewat, and become more evolved and sophisticated, the basic idea hasn't really changed much. When the summer heat arrives I still can't resist dragging out winter clothing that I don't really even use as normal clothing in the winter! My wardrobe includes sweat suits, ski pants, jackets, and ski suits, gloves, mittens, and much more. A plastic suit, sometimes worn over the first inside layer of clothing helps to trap in more heat than you could possibly imagine, and helps to keep the copious amounts of perspiration that I produce from reaching the outer layers increasing their insulating efficiency of the outer layers. The problem with summer games is that I live in a suburban neighborhood, so outside play is very restricted. When it is 90 degrees outside, a person walking down the street wearing a winter coat with the hood up would look rather strange, and would certainly be noticed by a few people.

Even during the coldest days of winter I sometimes wear so many layers of winter clothing that just walking becomes a serious, labor intensive task. This clothing provides so much insulation that after these winter expeditions my inner layers of clothing accumulate so much perspiration that they literally drip when they are removed. Winter actually provides more opportunities for outdoor play since everyone walks down the street wearing heavy coats. In my case, I just wear several of them with the objective of making it look as though there is only one. The simple act of walking at a regular pace develops body heat that just continues to build under the many layers of insulating clothing. Many of the clothes that I wear are either masculine or neutral (Unisex) in color and/or design. Some of the one piece ski suits, ski pants, and jackets that I have are definitely feminine, in that they are pink, or pastel colors, or otherwise of obvious feminine design. Not liking to think of myself as a cross dresser, I try to be sure that these are worn under other clothing. Of course, when I am wearing this type of clothing there is the added benefit that the outer clothing cannot be removed without revealing what is hidden underneath. Sometimes I also apply padlocks, locking the clothing on, and leaving the keys at home so that the clothing cannot be removed before my allotted time is up, or my objective goal is achieved.

I have found that even though I really truly want to achieve an orgasm while playing my special game, I am very seldom able to achieve this goal. If I do it is usually very early in the game. It seems that the body is experiencing so much else going on, that it just can’t devote enough energy to achieve a climax. After I am released, however is a far different story!

Like your really weird forms of bondage with ropes and chains, this form also has its potential pitfalls. Over the years I have learned to recognize the signs of heat exhaustion and how best to deal with it. Dehydration can also be a problem. I admit that there has been more than one occasion when I was out walking, and had to sit and recuperate for several hours because I was so overheated that I was unable to continue walking to make it home. These were truly wonderful experiences.

To my knowledge I have never heard of anyone else that has enjoyed this specific form of bondage. If this even qualifies as bondage. If anyone else has enjoyed a similar experience I would enjoy hearing about it. I would also enjoy hearing anyone else’s comments.
spazaman

Post by spazaman »

While I am fascinated about what can be learnt on this self-bondage site for me it is all a means to greater satisfaction with my own fetish not specifically catered for here. My fetish is similar to yours. I am hooked (pardon the unintentional pun) on woolly bondage and mummification. For me the thrill lies not in the heat generated but the feel (and scent) of the wool as well as in the helplessness engendered by the tight bondage. I need to be tied, or to tie myself (on the instructions of a 'wool dom'), and also gag or be be gagged, in and with items such as wool and/or mohair scarves, socks, sweaters, hoods, mittens, etc and/or blankets. All of which can be tied over with white ropes of various thicknesses.

I wonder if there are other readers of this excellent site that share my fetish?

Spaza
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

A wool fetish? Not bad at all.

In my case, there are a lot of factors that combine to make a pleasurable experience. With many layers of relatively tight and bulky clothing movement is greatly restricted. lmost as much as ropes and/or chains would! The heat provided by the insulating clothing definately adds to the effect. Then the fanticy, and perhaps real posability, of being caught adds to the thrill. Not that standard ropes, gags, and blindfolds do nothing for me.
onestrangeguy

Re: A Different Kind of Bondage.

Post by onestrangeguy »

Here's an old post from the past.
It definately makes one feel a little strange when nobody else seems to share your particular interests. It took a while, and after I had almost given up looking and then almost by accident I found someone with a similar interest, and figured I'd post the link just to prove that there's at least two of us in the world.
http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... p?TID=9757
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

heh :D i love the idea, and i must admit, i think i get you.... i like snowboarding a lot, and there's something so nice about being constantly so warm and huddled, with moderate movement restrictions, i used to loev burying myself in the snow when i was a child, just cos it was like my own little bubble, that was warm and snug regardless of the snow around me, also, i think you may have also created the "pile"-orgy atmosphere :P
oldernewbie

Post by oldernewbie »

There is a new interest in "swaddling" infants. Apparently infants may be irritated by their freedom since the womb and are often calmed by swaddling. Perhaps we all harbor a little of that need to return to the womb. Heat stroke might be an issue with winter wear and can result in death. How about a gag or butt plug with a built-in thermometer and alarm?
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

oldernewbie wrote: Heat stroke might be an issue with winter wear and can result in death. How about a gag or butt plug with a built-in thermometer and alarm?
Follow the link where I explainthat a little better and in more detail.