Please review hotelroom crossdressing scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
belghot

Please review hotelroom crossdressing scenario

Post by belghot »

Occasionally –when away on business trip – I have the opportunity for hotel room self bondage sessions. I particularly enjoy long sessions (6-8 hours) that include strict bondage, cross-dressing, nipple clamps, denial and exercise. Part of the fun is preparing these sessions in detail on beforehand. For an upcoming series next October (3 consecutive nights) I am now working in a scenario. For the first night the general idea is to dress up as a female slave to receive a profound anal dildo treatment. To get up to these stage all components of the female outfit need to obtained as a reward of subsequent bondage assignments. Failure to fulfill one of these assignments ends the session implying a cold shower and then sleeping bound and naked on the floor without any chance for an orgasm. During the subsequent assignments there is a strict denial based on a strict no-touch code for the genitals. My plan for the first day is not complete yet but below you can already find part of it. I welcome all comments and suggestions for this session but also for the second and third night.

Assignment 1: Shopping
As I have no permanent collection of clothes and tools I need to buy these. For this session first step is to obtain from a department store 3-5 pairs of cheap pantyhose (black) to be used for blindfolding, a black lacy bra with panties and a pair of stockings that can be worn without a garter belt. Step two is put on bra, panties and stockings under my clothes. Much of this will remain hidden except for the stockings as I am not allowed to put socks on top of these. The third quite hard step is to buy a pair of black, high heeled woman’s shoes with the dare of trying these on in the shoe shop. Failing the latter (but still buying the shoes) results in an increased severity of assignment 4. Finally a dildo and latex panties need to be bought in a specialized shop. Also buying a simple black dress is optional and is rewarded by reducing the assignment 5 severity.

Assignment 2: Stockings
To obtain permission for wearing the stockings the following assignment needs to be fulfilled. Stripped naked I have to put on the latex panties, stockings and shoes for this assignment. The latex panties cannot be removed until the end of assignment 5 making that my privates are not accessible for fun purposes – touching these is forbidden anyway. Shoes and stockings cannot be removed until the end of assignment 6. Also I need to stand up until that point in time i.e. I am not allowed to kneel nor sit and therefore have to endure standing on high heels for several hours. To make things worse this assignment will impose heavy exercise on my thighs. Therefore I need to put my hands together behind the neck. In this position I need to perform 10 cycles of exercise. Every cycle includes 50 times knee bending (from stretched legs bend the knees until bottom touches the heels and back to stretched legs) and 5 minutes of rest in standing position. Total time of this exercise is recorded with a target time of 60 minutes which is unrealistically short. Every minute extra is multiplied by 3 and added to the total time of assignment 3.

Assignment 3: Shoes
For being allowed wearing the high heels a bondage assignment is performed that aims at loosing grip with the environment with respect to time, light and physical contact (only through the high heels). With the same attire as in assignment 2 ankles and knees are bound together with rope while standing in the middle of the room. Then I will drink 2 liters of water over a short period (or tea when a cooker is available). After that I will blindfold myself with the pantyhose (putting them on as a mask and using the ‘legs’ as blindfold) and bind my wrists behind the back with rope. I need to stand in this position for 90 minutes (+ extra minutes from assignment 2). I will have no light, no notice of time and no support when I will start wiggling because of sore feet, boredom or the need to pee. In principle it is not allowed to quit the position to relieve myself. If I can’t take it anymore I will be allowed to empty my bladder (once) and the remaining time will then be added to the total time making the assignment longer. When the assignment is completed I am allowed to untie my wrists, remove the blindfold and use the toilet. Everything else i.e. shoes, stockings, latex panties, bound ankles and knees remains as is for the next assignment.

Assignment 4: Bra
To be allowed wearing the bra a two-phase nipple play session is started that I call the clock. The general idea is that at several time points the nipple clamps are turned 45 degrees (removed and placed back for both nipples together). This is extremely painful as the imprint made in the initial position is squeezed in a different form when the clamps are turned. In practice this goes like this. In the first phase the initial imprint is made. While standing in an upright position the clamps are put in place and attached to a high point in the room (shower, towel rack etc.) using rope and elastic. A tension is put on the rope so I need to stay upright or endure painful stretching. Then my wrists are bound behind my back and attached to the heels making that I am forced to bend my legs slightly. I need to stay in this position for 30 minutes which is quite challenging for the thigh muscles. Usually these start shaking so the position needs to be adjusted causing nipple stretching pain. For the second phase wrist bounds and the clamp ropes are removed and the remaining part of the assignment is performed simply standing (ankles and knees bound). This phase includes 3 cycles of removing the clamps, repositioning the clamps turned 45 degrees and 10 minutes waiting. These 3 cycles is really the maximum I could endure. If during the shopping the shoes are not tried on in the shop 6 cycles will need to be performed instead of 3. As it very unlikely I will not be able to endure these 6 cycles (resulting in the cold shower and end of the session) this will surely force me to be brave in the shop and endure the grins of the shop assistant(s). During the second part it will be allowed to watch femdom vids on the internet.

Assignment 5: Panties
To finalize the female dress-up the latex panties need to be replaced by the black lacy ones. To allow this the bound leg position is maintained (high heel shoes, stockings, latex panties and bound ankles and knees) and the bra is put on (without nipple clamps). In standing position I am forced to read the long bdsm story “stocking tops”. Every time the word “panties” occurs I need to bend forward and such the dildo 10 times (complete entry in throat) and then resume reading and the standing position. If I dared to buy the dress the number of times is reduced to 5.

Assignment 6: Grand finale
To achieve final relief a final assignment must be fulfilled. Here I need to dress up completely with all attributes bought. Nipple clamps are put in position and a small size plastic flower pot is put over the clamps. This pot has a hole in its base making that a rope attached to the nipple clamps can be put through the hole. The end of this rope is then fixed to a stick outside the hole that crosses the hole and is too long for it to enter. This way the rope can be stretched attaching the pot to the body. The bra is adjusted on top of the pots. To be continued (ideas walking through the hotelroom, standing at the window, additional knee bending exercise, etc.)
Mutley

Re: Please review hotelroom crossdressing scenario

Post by Mutley »

Wow and I thought I had very good self discipline that is an awesome scenario without a doubt
I dont know if its the direction you wish to go in but what about adding a Make-up stage to assignment 6 that will give you another element for your shopping trip if you think buying shoes is embarassing try buying cosmetics lol

Also after you are finally dressed and have your flower pot bra on what better treat for your tired thighs than 15minutes of skipping this will have the unfortunate side effect of making the flower pots bounce around pulling on your "discomforted" nipples .

ps where can I find this "stocking tops " story

enjoy let us know how it went please
belghot

Re: Please review hotelroom crossdressing scenario

Post by belghot »

Thanks for the make-up and skipping idea. I will sutµrely let you know how it went.

The stocking tops story is on www.bdsmlibrary.com

cheers

slbo33