Outdoor Bondage Self Bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Cindy123

Outdoor Bondage Self Bondage

Post by Cindy123 »

I was thinking a simple thing with no timers at all.
I have a hiking trail close to my home that is around 1/2 miles long it
goes to a lookout point at the top of the hill, this trail is used very
little during the week but on the weekend its jammed (Cant do this in the
week end).
I planned to hike up in the afternoon and carry my backpack with my chains
and handcuffs and gag. when I reached the top I would step off the trail
in the woods. ( I left the keys at the foot of the trail) I would undress
put my clothes except my shoes in the backpack and hide it.after gagging
myself I would lock a waist chain on, and handcuff my hands to this chain
this will hold my hands to the small of my back and prevent me from
playing with myself.
Now I will need to walk down to the bottom of the trail to get the keys
and once free will need to walk back to the top to retrieve my clothes
fully nude.
let my know what you think.
Cindy ;-)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, that sounds like a yummy idea. :D

Allow me to suggest a minor modification. You lock your clothes and the key to your handcuffs inside a lock box chained to a tree. The key to the lock box would be at the location that you would have had the handcuff key. The difference is that you must travel both legs all bound up. Yum!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
bondagemonkey

Post by bondagemonkey »

What an evil mind you have, Anastasia :)

Damn good idea!
//Bondagemonkey - waiting for the ice to melt...
// http://www.icebondage.net/wiki/BondageMonster
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, I'm not evil. I'm just tied up that way. :lol:
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Cindy123

Sounds like a plan

Post by Cindy123 »

Thanks for the advise! I have a small steel box that will work perfect, I am getting excited thinking abought my outing.
Cindy ;-)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
icebound

outdoor self bondage

Post by icebound »

I do outdoor self bondage on a regular basis and find it quite thrilling. I posted one of my adventures here called early morning run, I think it is in the non fiction storiy section now or somewhere similar. The idea of being caught while bound in someway, usually in cross dress to boot, makes it a real thrill. Your plan sounds excellent in all its planning. Another thing that you could do is place all of you clothing in a backpack, with locks on the zippers of course, and wear it while you are fetching the keys for your release. To add to the thrill place the keys in separate locations, meaning a walk to each key in order to gain your freedom. Carrying your clothes on your back while nude or nearly so, adds an interesting mental challenge. You know that you are so close to getting redressed yet so far away, and if you are caught, well, knowing where your clothes are and not being able to get them, only adds to the torment. Above all play safe in the great outdoors.
lilboy

Re: Outdoor Bondage Self Bondage

Post by lilboy »

i realy wanna do this to night, i did 1 a while ago now and was so amazing.

havnt done anything like it thow for a very long time,

carnt wait for tonight!!!!

think il be totaly naked,
hands locked behind my back,
backpack on,

im not shore how far i want to walk yet,
how longs to long???
but dont want it to end so quick. hmmmmmm

:D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"Too long" for a night bondage walk is sunrise.... Then it is a daytime bondage walk... :)
If your drive can cross part of your path, put your spare car keys there...
Drive to where you want to start, and lock your stuff in the car...
Then you have no choice how far to go, you just gota do it...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mind you being naked sometimes has its disadvantages - legally speaking. Read this: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =11&t=2772.

Jenny.
lilboy

Post by lilboy »

i did this last night and was very good, cold and it was raining a lil but still good

i did the spare key thing befor and was gd but didnt like the fact id have to walk up to the road,
but i want more thrill so think i might do it again tonight,

i understand that being naked is realy bad if the police see you.
but i have nothing to wear that is girls cloths, or just bizzare,, hmmmmmmm

and one got any ideas???

:) thanks.

lilboy
icebound

Post by icebound »

A word of advice though for outdoor play, it becomes addicting and soon you are taking more and more chances and sometimes that can be a bad thing. I have several hundred acres of land to play on and rarely venture beyond that boundry. Yes I know, this decreases the odds of getting caught, but with my job and position in the community, getting caught would mean having to move away from the area permanently. Needless to say, that would suck.
lilboy

Post by lilboy »

Where about you from then? Id love to be about to use someones private land !! :)
i can just imagen putting the key right at 1 end ov your land. Then walking all the way to the other side, getting totaly naked then locking my cloths in a box chained to a tree or post. Then having to go get the key then walk back. Yummmy!!

Let me come n play lol

Lilboy
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I live in a typical suburban neighborhood. The thrill for me is to dress in female clothing and go out for a walk around the neighborhood. I don't look anything like a woman, and will never pass for one. I only go out at night and truly hope never to get caught. I think the reall thrill for me is the posability that I could be caught.
As for Icebound's comment on being caught and having to move. I think it all depends on who catches you and what they do about it. If somebody on the next block caught me they'd probably think I was a pervert and keep their kids away from me, but that wouldn't force me to move. Even the police know prety much what the limits are. If they caught me dressed, they too would probably think I was a pervert, but as long as I was wearing clothing and not exposing myself, and not commiting any other crime they would probably leave me to do my thing.
lj

Post by lj »

lilboy wrote:but i have nothing to wear that is girls cloths, or just bizzare,, hmmmmmmm

and one got any ideas???

:) thanks.

lilboy
the internet is your friend, order what you like online

otherwise, go to somewhere away from home area, and simply go into a shop.and buy what you want. Big supermarkets will have a range of suitable clothes , often they have self-checkouts too, so all you'll have to put up with is the occasional casual glance.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

You might consider that the stigma about men buying women's clothes is really all in your head. Women buy men's clothes all the time and nobody thinks anything about it. You could be buying for your sister, wife, gorlfriend... Who knows, and who cares. To most of these clerks it's just another sale in a boring day. If by some chance someone does make a comment simply smile and say something like 'Don't you think it will look just lovely on me?' They'll probably think you're joking.