Crotch Torture

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
mistylain

Crotch Torture

Post by mistylain »

This is an amazing device my husband come up with for me to use during my selfbondage sessions, or for him to use on me when he ties me and leaves me before he goes to work so I spend the day torturing my way to freedom. Its pretty simple its made from a wide leather belt and a tie down strap. The belt goes around my waist and is locked on. The tie down strap is attached to the belt in the front. This runs between my legs and through its buckle which is made into the back. The slack hangs down in the back above my knees with a metal ring in the end. When the slack is pulled it tightens up digging in to my crotch, and pushing anything inserted into my pussy and ass futher in. The best (worst :wink:) part is until the release is pressed it wont lossen up.
Two ways this is used one is with a short chain ankored to the floor. The slack in the strap is locked to the chain. My hands are bound enfront so I cant reach the release behind me. The key to the lock is hanging from the ceiling. To get is all I have to do is stand up, which make the strap dig deep into my crotch. Try this with unbound hands first so you can adjust where to lock the strap, other wise you my not be able to stand up all the way and not get the key. After I get the key I am able to unlock the strap from the chain but it still is holding tight in my crotch. After I am free to move around I am able to make my way to where the key is (which is usually and adventure) to unlock my wrist so I can reach behind my back an press the release on the strap.
The other way this is done (outside). My husband pored 50 lbs. of cement into a 5 gal bucket an placed a eye bolt in it. After the bucket was remove a 50 pound block of cement hell was left. The strap is locked to it with enough chain that the block doesn't hit my ankles. Inorder to be free from this I will have to drag this block of HELL though the woods to wherever he (or me :oops:) placed the key to unlock it. And wearing 4 to 5 inch heels while doing this is a bitch. Add dildo and butt plug at your own discression, it is one hell of an ordel. Hope you enjoy.
Last edited by mistylain on 30 Aug 2009, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: Crotch Torture

Post by lj »

now that is a really neat idea :twisted:

I know a subbie that I shall have to try that on, perhaps not with the ratchet strap, but simply a crotch rope. As long as her hands are locked to her collar (and she has just bought herself one :) ) and I can find a weight that will not destroy someone else's floor...with the key at a suitable height...delicious
mistylain

Post by mistylain »

lj wrote:now that is a really neat idea :twisted:

I know a subbie that I shall have to try that on, perhaps not with the ratchet strap, but simply a crotch rope. As long as her hands are locked to her collar (and she has just bought herself one :) ) and I can find a weight that will not destroy someone else's floor...with the key at a suitable height...delicious
Its not a ratchet strap. You can get them at Wal mart or any hardware store. Im not sure of the real name of them. They have a strap and hooks like a ratcher strap but you don't have to work the ratchet to tighten them the more you pull the tighter it gets because the strap can only go one way , it wont back up until you press the release. If her hands are locked to her collar be sure the lock is where she can get to it if you set it up for her to release it. Hope you both enjoy let me know how it goes.
SirWet

Post by SirWet »

i think you are talking about a large zip tie you can buy sum that have tabs on them to let you release them

http://www.cabletiesplus.com/Department ... -Ties.aspx :?:
mistylain

Post by mistylain »

Maybe this will help. This is the tie down straps I am talking about. The strap feeds oneway through the cam/buckle. The cam/buckle prevents the strap from lossing up until it is pressed. So the more slack that is pulled through the tighter its gets. My husband before he left for work awhile back carried me to our place in the country put me in this, picked me up turned me up side down and hooked the ring onto a hook handing from a beam in the barn. He then let me hang upside down by it, long enough for it to tighten up. Then then left for work and sent me on a walk in the woods to find where he hide the key to my wristcuffs. I weigh 120 so that put 120 pounds digging in my pussy and crack of my ass, until I found the key to undo my hands locked enfront of me and was able to reach around and press the release.
lj

Post by lj »

mistylain wrote:

Its not a ratchet strap. You can get them at Wal mart or any hardware store. Im not sure of the real name of them. They have a strap and hooks like a ratcher strap but you don't have to work the ratchet to tighten them the more you pull the tighter it gets because the strap can only go one way , it wont back up until you press the release. If her hands are locked to her collar be sure the lock is where she can get to it if you set it up for her to release it. Hope you both enjoy let me know how it goes.
thanks, but no, I really mean JUST a crotch rope. No extras. Dragging a weight across a floor, with this the only way to obtain a release, looks to me like an exquisite torture. There is no need for a ratchet of any kind, simply the pressure caused by the dragging weight, after all, she can only go one way, a ratchet all of its own. Hope she doesn't read this :D
mistylain

Post by mistylain »

Why do you hope she doesn't read it?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I second the motion. :twisted:
lj wrote:find a weight that will not destroy someone else's floor
How about putting those stick-on felt thingies that you put on furniture legs? Or put it inside a cloth bag, like a gym bag or something like that?

Jenny.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

lj wrote: find a weight that will not destroy someone else's floor...
In college a friend made a ball and chain for a bachelor party. He cut a small hole in a basket ball and filled it with cement with an eye bolt into the cement. The only problem was he painted it black and the paint left a trail.
lj

Post by lj »

mistylain wrote:Why do you hope she doesn't read it?
because we both like surprises :)

I did wonder about a ball and chain for another scene (I'm a switch, and it was suggested I was to be tethered at the reception desk at a play-party. In the end it never happened. Pity, but you just can't rely on Dommes to do what you want :lol: )

and the gym-bag or similar is a good idea. I need to take my change of clothes etc in something and could probably find something heavy at the next party.
mistylain

Post by mistylain »

Instead of pulling a weight you could attach it to both ankles and force your sub. to stand up strait, this could work kind of like it being ankered to the floor. Walking would force it deeper into their crotch. If it looks like their leggs are not strait give them a good :whip:
lj

Post by lj »

mistylain wrote:Instead of pulling a weight you could attach it to both ankles and force your sub. to stand up strait, this could work kind of like it being ankered to the floor. Walking would force it deeper into their crotch. If it looks like their leggs are not strait give them a good :whip:
I've done a variation on that. The sub is tied with wide-spread legs, either between two fixings or by a spreader bar (easiest to set up) Then a crotch rope tied to the centre of the bar, pulled tight with her legs slightly bent. Secure the arms in front at waist height so they provide no support but can't be used for release. Then wait. Supporting full body weight with bent legs is VERY tiring and muscles shake soon develops. But standing to relieve the legs tightens the crotch rope unpleasantly. And so on. :twisted:

She lasted about five minutes before safewording :)