Male Forced Stimulation

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tiedupsince84

Male Forced Stimulation

Post by tiedupsince84 »

Hi all!
Although im a newbie to the forum im not new to selfbondage. I have tried introducing my partner to the idea but she seems relatively un-interested even though she knows im really into it. So i tend to enjoy myself on my own :-)

Below is a scenario i intend to carry out next week that has been spinning round my head for a while now. It involves a make-shift male Sybian. As i have always been obsessed(jealous :gag: ) with the female sybian i have always wanted to try and recreate a similar scenario for myself. If you do not know what the sybian is it is a device shaped like a saddle and is used for female masturbation as it has very strong vibration settings. If anyone has any advice :idea: , concerns :( or additions :twisted: please post as i would be grateful!

Equipment

1 x mains powered massager - the kind with around about a 12 inch handle with the vibrating head at the end
1 x mains timer
1 x sewing machine (with wooden case) - this may seem odd but the one i have is the perfect shape and size for the saddle base!! :P
1 x medium vibrating plug
1 x harness ball gag
1 x pair of nipple clamps
1 x pair of leather wrist cuffs with locks
1 x wide padlock
1 x black bags / clingfilm / tape
Various lengths of rope, string and straps / belts
1 x Ice release
1 x Backup release

Scenario

(Im sure many of you will have guessed the idea by now but for those who havent here goes...)

To begin with position the sewing machine on the floor up against a static object. I will be using the end of my stairway (the upright wooden post you hold onto as you go up the stairs. Hop on the saddle and check for positioning. Line up the massager so that when you are strapped to the saddle it will be right on target :twisted: next use some of the straps to secure the massager to the saddle. Next cover the saddle with the black bags or clingfilm - this is optional but i dont want to make a mess of it!

Now your almost ready to jump on! Grab your ice release and set up behind you out of reach so that when it melts the keys will drop into your hands. As a backup release i usually urinate into a jug and place the spare keys on a string inside the jug. I then tie the string to the handle of the jug and tie the other end somewhere within reach once my hands are tied. Should something go wrong i can pull on the string which will bring the keys within reach but will make a horrible mess of the carpet!!

Plug in the massager into the mains timer and set the timer - i am unsure on the time intervals i will use yet but i think i will start off with 5 minutes and get progressively longer as the scenario unfolds :twisted: Lube up the plug, insert and turn on. Straddle the saddle and get comfortable. Next put straps on securing your ankles to your thighs rendering you unable to get off your knees making sure they are tight enough that they will not slip off but also do not cut off circulation! Next take another belt and strap yourself to the post behind both at waist and chest level. Now insert the ball gag and tighten straps around your head to keep it in! Place the cuffs around your wrists and lock them in place on each wrist. Next place the clamps on your nipples. As soon as you are ready and have checked your release is all in order take the wide padlock and insert through the D-rings on the cuffs behind your back. Click... let the torment begin! :gag:

I plan to set the timer so that the massager is off for around 20 mins at first to give me time to get settled. I usually end up climaxing before i finish my bondage and lose interest so this should give me no choice but to endure the torture! As soon as the timer clicks in the massager will start and you will be unable to stop the vibrations tormenting your privates until it shuts off again! :D

Thats the basic setup. Hope you all understand and please let me know what you think!
tiedupsince84

Re: Male Forced Stimulation

Post by tiedupsince84 »

Hi guys!

Dissapointed that I've had no replies yet :( I'm planning on doing this at the weekend so please let me know what you think! :-p

Thanks!
schulz

Post by schulz »

yeah thats a great setup... sounds like real fun :D
bigtex

Post by bigtex »

Hey..

That sounds like a killer idea.. I have seen a sybian and have also be crazy jelous... I am going to try this scenario this week and see how it goes.. Sounds like a blast... Thanks for the post.
tiedupsince84

Post by tiedupsince84 »

That sounds like a killer idea.. I have seen a sybian and have also be crazy jelous... I am going to try this scenario this week and see how it goes.. Sounds like a blast... Thanks for the post
I still haven't had chance to try this yet :( but hope to soon :) please let me know how it goes and if u have any ideas on how to make it better :-D

Thanks!