New Idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
lilreichel

New Idea

Post by lilreichel »

I know that there are a lot of people out there looking for new dares to do. As I have found that this site is great for ideas I deceided that I would offer some help while trying to get some help as well. I love to participate in self-bondage but rarely have the time or the privacy. The only time that I do have is when I go away for work. I am scheduled to go away in a few weeks and I have decided that I will post 4 senarios with the items that I have. People are encouraged to do any or all of these scenes as a dare and please post experiances. What I am looking for is any additions or changes to make things a little more interesting. Here are the scenes:

Number 1

Take a long rope (approx 15 ft) and bind ankles. Take another piece of rope and bind legs at knees. Make a noose with a small rope (approx 2 ft). Attach the free end around the ankle tie. Next i put in my ball gag. I then make a coil of rope for my wrists. I lay on the floor at one end of my hotel room. I put my right arm in the coil and reach behind me and grab the noose part of the rope attached to my ankles. I put the wrist coil through the noose and insert my other wrist behind my back. I then straighten my legs till the wrist coil cinches tight to my wrists. My release is a knife that is on the other side of the room by the door. My back up would be being found by the maid in the morning. I usually do this wearing just boxers or female underwear and sports bra.

Number 2

Put a chair in front of a window with a set of shades that open and close from side to side. Get 3 pieces of rope and place them next to the chair. First set up the release, tie a rope to the string used to open and close the shade. Fully close the shade and run the rope to a hook on the wall and then to the arm of the chair and tie it off on the chair. Attached the key to the rope running from the shade to the chair. To get the key you must pull on the rope, opening the shade. Next sit in the chair in front of the window and start the binding process. Tie each leg to the back leg of the chair, feet off the ground so you can't move the chair. Next tie your waist to the back of the chair. Then tie your arm opposite the release to the arm of the chair(remember knot it under chair arm so you can't untie it). Next take your wrist what you will use for release and attach it to the other arm of the chair using an adjustable piece of chain with a padlock. I would do this wearing nipple clamps, ball gag and usually dressed in my female clothes (High Heeled black boots, black stockings and a short cloth dress). The problem with this scene is that there is nothing stopping me from just pulling the shade open to get the key right away. Usually I am on the top floor or there is no one outside to see me anyway.

Number 3

This is the one I usually do. I get dressed up, usually in boots, stockings, dress and velvet gloves. I take one end of a really long rope and tie it to my left ankle. I then take the rope and wrap it around the bottom of the bed and up the other side to my right ankle. I tie my ankles spread as wide as I can. Then I have a rope run across the back of the head board with an adjustable dog collar chain attached to each side. I then use a pad lock to lock up my left wrist and then I use a combo lock to lock my right wrist. I am now tied spread eagled to the bed and I have to wait till it is light in the room so I can see the combo to get out. I usually do this at night and turn off the lights and leave the tv on. I put the timer on the tv, giving me like 15 minutes to finish locking myself up and then I am in total darkness.

Number 4.

I use rope to tie my ankles, knees and thighs together. Then I tie a rope to one adjustable dog collar chain and attach it to my leg bondage so that the chain is at my knees. I then lock my wrists with the chain to my knees. This forces me to no be able to stand straight up. My release is a ice release set up in the bathroom. The release is too high for me to grab it before the ice is melted. I will do this dressed in my boots, stockings, ball gag and nipple clamps.

Sorry if this went too long for anyone to read. For additions or changes below is a list of items I have access to.

2 adjustable dog collar chains
a lot of rope
ball gag
butt plug
anal vibe
nipple clamps
various padlocks and combo locks
boots
stockings
female undergarments
gloves

Thanks for your help and I hope I have given some ideas.

Lil :gag: