Synthetic-fiber Arrow+fire

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
doomguy1

Synthetic-fiber Arrow+fire

Post by doomguy1 »

I made a fire in my firepit yesterday, I was stroking the fire with with a broken arrow (The nock and flights where broken off from over-use). I started to notice that the fibers that made up the arrow were separating, the glue used to keep the fibers together had melted. This started with the top two or three inches, but upon noticing this and realizing this is pervertable. When I had about eight inches of the glue melted I decided to test this out. This items does a few things;

1:Can be used as a whip if the glue is melted far enough
2:To tickle with
3:The worst of all, this thing inches, and it sheds.
lj

Re: Synthetic-fiber Arrow+fire

Post by lj »

aaaarggghhh no no no no no !

you are playing a high risk game !

the arrow is probably made from carbon fibre, the glue will be an epoxy resin. Taking the low-risk one first, some people are allergic to epoxy resins. Carbon fibres can easily get embedded in the skin and cause sepsis, breathing in the dust can lead to carcinoma and certainly severe irritation, and the combination with the epoxy resins simply adds to the dangers.

I am not a "elf 'n safety" devotee, but there is a difference between acceptable risk and unacceptable risk, and in this case my vote is "bin it"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ditto. A cheap plastic ruler can be used for "whipping". Tickling items should be left to feather dusters and, in my case, long fingernails... :twisted:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote: and, in my case, long fingernails... :twisted:

Jenny.

sigh.......
thedude

Post by thedude »

bound_jenny wrote:Ditto. A cheap plastic ruler can be used for "whipping". Tickling items should be left to feather dusters and, in my case, long fingernails... :twisted:

Jenny.
It's a bit off the topic of cheap 'pervertables', but I've seen some of the BDSM toy shops carrying rubber floggers, as well. Stings a bit used hard, or tickles when used gently.

Aside from that... you might try christmas tree tinsel?