Unisex karada suspension on tippie toes. Easy

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Helpless

Unisex karada suspension on tippie toes. Easy

Post by Helpless »

Items needed:
Chin up bar or ceiling rafter within reach. Rope. Sock/ice/ ring release. Optional toys: plugs, hook, vibrator.
Suggest one hour max!
Put yourself in your favorite karada. Make double sure nothing is cinched around your neck. Stand under your chin up bar or overhead rafter. Stand on your tippie toes. Secure the top of your karada from the back to an o ring/sock ice release. The sock will be tied to the chinup bar. Make sure there is no chance you will strangle yourself Your karada is fixed to the chinup bar until the ice melts. Make sure the tension on the line connecting the karada to the chinup bar is taunt enough to keep you on your tippie toes. Basically you are almost suspended in your karada except for your toes holding your weight. You may want to use a smal stool while tying the karada to the ice release, that you will later have to kick out of reach.
Cuff our hands into a loop in the karada behind your back. Once the ice melts you will be free to hobble and find scissors or your keys to free yourself.
For extra pleasure, put a small hook inside your rear and string it into the karada. Some of your weight will be distributed across the hook. Don't forget to tie your ankles together before you string yourself up.
Note of caution: if you do this in the complete dark you WILL lose all sense of balance and flail around on your toes within your karada. Don't wear a gag in that case as if you vomit you might choke on it. I suggest doing this with the lights on and the closing your eyes from time to time, or perhaps having a timer turn the lights on and off periodically. Once the ice melts you might find yourself losing your balance and crashing to the floor, especially if the lights are off. If the lights are on it's not too hard to recover your balance, unless your legs are exhausted, which they will be. This is pretty extreme so please be careful. It's also easy to setup and execute.
When I did this the ropes did stretch some eventually but I still couldnt put my heels on the floor.
If you prefer you can just tie the karada securely to the chinup bar and instead use some other release mechanism, like having scissors released from an ice lock to swing down within reach. Just attach the scissors to a lifeline which will also be attached to your wrist, that way you can reel in the scissors once they fall. Just make sure the scissors can't come undone from the life line!! Imho the ice release freeing the karada is foolproof but moderately dangerous since you might lose your balance, depending on how far our heels are off the ground. But then maybe you're into losing your balance?
bound_jenny

Re: Unisex karada suspension on tippie toes. Easy

Post by bound_jenny »

I would suggest putting down something soft on the floor, like a mattress, just in case there's a fall.

Solo suspension is risky business.

Jenny.