male needing a dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
boundandplugged

male needing a dare

Post by boundandplugged »

I am looking for a self bondage dare to do. I would really like to find a way to have a dildo moving in and out of my ass through out the time. I dont mind going in public as long as it is inconspicuous.

Items I have:
various dildos
butt plugs
bullet vibes
rope
chain
locks
gag
cock rings
duct tape
tie wraps
spreader bars
wifes clothing
gavinz

Re: male needing a dare

Post by gavinz »

boundandplugged wrote:I am looking for a self bondage dare to do. I would really like to find a way to have a dildo moving in and out of my ass through out the time.
I haven't tried this, but I think it will work. Maybe others can suggest improvements.

I assume that you have a dildo with a suction base that will stick to a chair. The idea is that you will be tied to a chair, with just enough slack that you can move up and down on the dildo without it coming out. In order to gain your release, you need to move up and down, to pull on a rope, to pull your key within reach. There are a couple of different ways this could work:
  • If you can get hold of one, you could use the type of mechanical jammer used by climbers and cavers, illustrated here; the idea is that as you move up, the rope slides through the jammer, and as you move down, the rope is pulled down.
  • You could grip the rope between your legs, opening your legs as you move up, and then closing your legs to grip the rope as you move down.
Both of these release mechanisms are potentially unreliable, so you should have an alternative release mechanism, but probably one that won't trigger for some time, so that you try hard to make the primary mechanism work.

Gavin