Enema Dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
huve

Enema Dare

Post by huve »

After chatting with a Mistress online I have been dared to carry out the following tasks when I go away to a conference next week and will be spending 5 nights in a hotel room. Both this Mistress and myself are klysmaphiliacs (enjoy enemas) and she has devised the following 'game' which I must play every day I am in the hotel, it revolves around random number generation, the roll of four dice.

The numbers will represent the following:

D1 - Quantity - White

1 - 0.5 litres
2 - 1 litre
3 - 1.5 litres
4 - 2 litres
5 - 2.5 litres
6 - 3 litres

D2 - Type - Blue

1 - Soapy Warm Water
2 - Cold Water
3 - Hot Water
4 - Coffee
5 - Milk
6 - Urine

D3 - Retention - Red

1 - 2 minutes
2 - 4 minutes
3 - 6 minutes
4 - 8 minutes
5 - 10 minutes
6 - 12 minutes

D4 - Fancies (while being retained) - Black

1 - #2 plug
2 - #3 plug
3 - Stand Up (may be done in bath)
4 - #2 plug & walk length of corridor (dressed)
5 - #3 plug & walk length of corridor (dressed)
6 - #2 plug & orgasm

As you can see the dice are different colours, for example if I threw W3, B5, R6, B1 I would have to take a 1.5 litre milk enema and hold it for 12 minutes wearing my #2 plug. For reference my #2 plug is 1.5" wide and 5.5" long and the #3 plug is 2.25" wide and 5.5" long.

I am to roll the dice every each morning when I wake up, photograph them and post on here what the numbers are and the picture to support it, also e-mail them to Mistress. The idea of doing this in the morning is to get anything I do not have ready and to think about it all day, the enema is then to be taken in the late afternoon.

I can't wait to get there to try this system out, please let me know what you all think to this little scheme.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I, for one, am anxiously awaiting your postings. :)
lj

Post by lj »

perhaps I am being very boring, but unless you have actually tried the quantities, substances and times this seems an excellent way of seeing the inside of a hospital or mortuary :shock:

the lower gut, colon and rectum are a great avenue into the blood stream, so there are opportunities for over-hydration and poisoning. Done in company perhaps, on your own, OK I'm boring.
huve

Post by huve »

lj

You're not boring, you have a valid point, everyone should be very careful when dealing with any type of bondage scenario or any sexual intercourse. However I am, as I said above, an enema addict and have tried those quantities and all those various fluids and retention times before and suffered no other side effect except a feeling of emptyness and inner calm (as comes with all enemas).

Thank you for your concern.
huve

Post by huve »

Enema Dare #1 - Monday

This morning the dice turned up, to my relief, a less radical enema than a combination could produce. This morning the combination was:

2 litres
Hot water
Retain for 8 minutes
Perform Standing Up

I went to work thinking that that wasn't as bad as it could be and was quite happy, I went off wearing a tiny g-string beneath my clotes and went to work, today wasn't a day for plugging so they were left in the hotel.

When I got back it was time for the enema. I filled my 4 litre bag with hot water from a 500ml bottle four times. I hung the bag on the shower rail above the bath, this was alowed as I don't take enemas standing up very often. When full I stood in the bath and placed a little KY on my little hole.

The enema bag is new and has a wonderful nozzle, it is shaped like a very thin butt plug so stays in well. With the nozzle in place i opened the clamp. Imediately I could feel the heat within me, the water flowing in, the first time standing up was a novel experience, I could feel the heat rising upwards inside me, it felt so good very relaxing.

Once the bag was half empty the cramps kicked in, i suddenly got a tightening in my guts but I had not been told that I could stop the flow if this happened, so I bent over the help the water flow and rubbed my stomach. Finally the whole of the bag was in and I felt warm and full but so much pressure. I looked at the timer and began to wait for the 8 minutes to pass. To begin with everything was comfortable but after 5 minutes the cramps started again and the pressure built, I tried hard to fight it squeezing my ass together, even placing my hand over it to stop it but it was no good. After 6 minutes the water came gushing out into the bath.

Dissapointed I stepped out fo the bath and finished on the toilet. I have to report my failure to the mistress who set the task, I assume I will be punished, I'llreport back tomorrow what that punishment was.
huve

Post by huve »

Tuesday

Todays numbers came up W3, B4, R1, B5 which means a 1.5litre coffee enema which must be held for two minutes while walking the length of the hotel corridor whilst wearing my #3 plug.

As it happens this was not as challenging as it could be, my punishment for not meeting the retention requirement yesterday was to wear my #2 plug whilst I went to the gym, during which I had to use the cross-trainer for 30 minutes. I was also to wear a thong to hold it in (I also used some tight shorts).

I did this before todays enema, I lubed up my bottom well, with half a tube of jelly so it wouldn't go dry and hopefully wouldn't leak. I changed in my room and went down to the gym with the plug in place (thinkfully I didn't have to put it in whilst in the changing rooms). I got on the x-trainer and started my 30mins, to start with it was good as my legs pumped around I could feel theplug moving from side to side within me it welt really good and was glad of the thong and shorts as I started to get hard. After 10 minutes it was feeling really good, after 20 not so good, the lubewas drying and it was getting rough I was also sweating a lot (so I thought) and that was stinging a little where my hole was dry.

After 30mins I was relieved to get off and leave the gym, I usually get off a little wobbly legged but today was the exception I nearly fell over! I left and got back to my room where I couldn't wait to get the thing out of me. When I took my shorts off I found something I didn't expect, my shorts looked like I had cum in them but I didn't remember an orgasm, then it struck me, the plug must have been 'milking' me as I worked out and I had emptied into the shorts (another reason to be glad they were tight).

Satisifed that I had pleased I went to work on my enema. I had got some coffe at breakfast and left it to cool in my room, when I got back I mixed it with hot water to make it up to the 1.5litres. Filled the bag and set it all up on the bed, I also lubed up my #3 plug ready for my walk. Being already quite empty I had no trouble taking the enema and my bottom being worked with the plug in the gym made the #3plug slide in easier than it would have been without. I dressed in thong and tight wet shorts again, put a top on and walked the corridor making sure it took two minutes.

The plug felt huge while walking and I was sure it would pop out at any moment and leave a mess in my shorts and on the carpet but I made it back and released the liquid, I put the plug back in after but not sure if I was supposed to! Then I felt very 'speedy' is the only word I can think of, after about 10 minutes of post release relaxing I felt very switched on and buzzy and sat down to write this out. The feeling is going away now but I assume it is the caffine boosting my system, its a completely thrilling sensation.

Can't wait for tomorrows role.
lisa-t

Re: Enema Dare

Post by lisa-t »

I like to use a 2 quart bag and I fill it with very hot water. This is because it will have plenty of time to cool. The evening before my scene, I put a small amount of water in the hose (extra long clear tubing), bent it double, inserted it in a small medicine bottle,filled that with water and put it in the freezer. This becomes the timer. My enema nozzle is an inflatable butt plug with a pass through for the water. I am too subject to natural cramps forcing the enema out too soon, so the plug I use can be inflated to the point that it WILL NOT come out, no matter much I cramp and spasm or how hard I try to push it out. The rest of my bondage keeps me standing in strapped on heels clipped to the sides of the frame with my arms spread in the frame that I made just for bondage. Once I have put on my blindfold and locked my wrists to the frame, (there are ice timers here too)I just get to wait in anticipation. When will the enema start? There isn't any sound. Only the first feeling of the enema invading my body. Then I have to start wondering just how long the ice will keep me fastened to the frame. The cramps can be something