Need a Dare, please!?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Tally

Need a Dare, please!?

Post by Tally »

Hello.
I am a female.
I have a few weekends (which means I'm open to more than one dare) coming up and I'm looking for something to do. I have tired making my own scenarios up in the past but with little luck in following through. I thought maybe if somebody dared me I would be more inclined to follow through.

So here is what I have:
Rope (limited...so I would rather not have a major rope job. For basics are fine. Rope hasn't been cut so the length can vary)
Tape: masking/ducktape
Vibrators: one skinny, two fullsized, one bud-type
nipple clamps: Very simple...just open and place on. Chain/string can be attached.
ball gag (buckle...no lock)
scarfs
1 leather buckling strap (no lock)
one pair of cuffs: they can be locked together or apart (I have one small lock for them if together that I did not include to my list of other padlocks)
2-3 small chains: About 1-2ft. If I get lucky I might have one thats 3-4ft
2 padlocks
blindfold

((Anything easily acquired or made can also be gotten if it would make things more fun. EX: my first dare mentioned a broom handle for a spreader bar...I don't have one but I can find one. -^____^-))

Locations: Limited to these places, yes.
Small bathroom, no tub or shower
Small closet
Open room.
Bed
Last edited by Tally on 28 May 2009, 02:56, edited 4 times in total.
cdinbonds

Re: Need a Dare, please!?

Post by cdinbonds »

A minor point, but are you male or female? Are you limited to the locations you mentioned or can/will you leave your house or apartment? If you're male, do you or would you crossdress as part of the scenario?

The devil is in the details! :twisted:
Tally

Post by Tally »

thanks for reminding me of that detail. >_<
lj

Post by lj »

a bit more detail then we can apply our twisted minds :twisted:

what type are the nipple clamps, how long are the chains, and are the cuffs lockable on their own, ie. leaving you with two padlocks to play with, in addition to being able to cuff yourself?
Tally

Post by Tally »

-happily adds more detail- Anything more please let me know! This is greatly appreciated.
lj

Post by lj »

you need just one more piece of equipment for this idea. Something like a broom handle or just a piece of wood. The purpose will become clear :twisted:

you need:

gag, cuffs, nipple clamps, belt, short chain, padlock, wood as mentioned above, rope, a few feet of string and a full-size vibrator. A single suspension point is also required, can be anything from a door handle to a clothes pole, even an overhead light.

FIrst undress, or dress (being an old perv I shall imagine you are wearing stockings, suspenders and high heels :roll: )

Put on the cuffs. Pull the belt tight around your waist, with the buckle at the front, so you can't rotate the belt, first looping a short chain around the middle, leaving the chain in the middle of your back. If the chain links allow it, you can thread one end through the link at the other end, threading this until it closes around the belt, leaving a single tail of chain. Put the keys to your locks somewhere away from you, but on the floor.

From the suspension point fix the string, which must be long enough to reach chest height when you are kneeling on the floor with your body raised as high as possible. Loosely tie the nipple clamps to this string, it will need adjusting later.

Using the broomhandle or whatever, tie your legs to it so your knees are held 18" apart. You need not tie your ankles, just the knees, but if you do, this will make escape much more difficult :twisted: . This is easiest if the simple spreader bar has holes in each end, or eyelets fitted.

Fit the vibrator, and make sure it stays in by making a crotch loop with either some rope or a chain.

Fit the nipple clamps and increase the tension on the string until you are held upright on your knees.

Switch on the vibrator if you haven't already, then lock your hands to the short chain behind your back.

You will now have to stay in a tiring kneeling position as you will get a sharp pull on your nipples if you move.

How to escape? Just pull off the clamps :shock:

Once you have released yourself from the clamps, you will be able to reach the ties on your ankles if you have used them. Either way you now waddle off to the keys and with a bit of a struggle, unlock the cuffs and untie your knees.

As an alternative release, I would use an ice-release. You may have seen the idea of using one of the small laundry soap-bags with an ice-cube in it as part of the lock between cuffs etc. When the ice melts the bag can be pulled through a chain link etc. Guaranteed to work and safer than knives or scissors. Use this to secure your cuffs together, not to the chain as you probably still won't be able to reach the clamps!

Enjoy :)

PS on testing this, the ankle tie is probably un-necessary, as long as the knees are fairly solidly restrained, as raising yourself on one knee requires careful balance and strngth, and the shift to raising the other knee is high-risk for your nipples! If you want to add to the suffering, do this on a hard floor, and for real pain, add the rice taped to the knee trick.
Tally

Post by Tally »

Thanks so much...I'm already calculating how to adapt to my personal surroundings. But I'm so putting this on my to-do-dare list!
lj

Post by lj »

pleased you like the idea :D

it's worth the small effort making some spreader bars, very easy. Just buy a broom handle and some steel screw eyelets, the ones I use are about 3/4" diameter eyelet, with approx 1/8" diameter or perhaps a bit larger threaded section. You do need to drill holes in the ends of the bar for the screw thread, otherwise the broom handle will split as the eyelets at the ends are going straight into end-grain, which is very weak if treated this way! You can make them any length you like, but I found that one about 4feet long ,full length, as bought, makes a wide stretch, and with another eyelet at the centre opens up a whole range of possibilities. Then get another handle and make two shorter ones, same design, and you can really get "stuck in" with emphasis on the "stuck" :lol:
Tally

Post by Tally »

:D
Tally

Post by Tally »

still interested with having options to play with...I'd love to have other ideas.

-so far...i've been disappointed, my weekends have been consumed by moving tasks, i have yet to have any time to play-