random idears..

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Derek

random idears..

Post by Derek »

just was thinkin bout some things to try and thought id type em up here...

idear #1
tie a tight crotch rope, with whatever toys inside... end the rope at the front with a steel ring attached...

tie rope around your upper body and arms above the elbows.. those of us without breasts should tie some straps over our shoulders so the rope
doesn't fall down...

attach a ring device to a 4' piece of rope... take another piece of rope and make a slip knot that easly comes undone... start that rope threw the ring device..

now take the 4' piece of rope with the ring deivce behind your neck.. put each half over your sholders... take some ice cubes in a sock and feed through the ring on your crotch rope, and tie the 4' halfs to the sock....

with your arms behind your back..put a coil of rope in the slip knot... feed your arms into the coil so your arms are against eachother, and pull down on the other end of the rope to tighten the ring device...

so basicly you can't pull your arms away from your body because of the chest tie... the slip knot rope in the ring device holds your arms up and tight.. and when the icecubes melt... the sock tied to the ring device will come loose and drop your arms so you can just pull them out of the coil now... just be sure that you tie the 4' piece low on the sock... so when it comes threw the ring... it doesn't present a choking hazzard....

my idear of the icecube release method.. but you can freely roam around until it melts.... might try it out this weekend... maybe someone can draw up a picture for the scenario page... or atleast some everyone understands what iam rambling on about.. :wink:

idear #2
tied in the above method.. on a tread mill.. just a slow pace for 30 minutes or whatever... with electro magnet holding your clover clamps to the treadmill... the electromagnet is wired to a motiondetector.. but wire it so when there is no motion it release's you... so you can't get off the treadmill until it has stopped and you stop moving... safty first eh...lol...

idear #3
i've done this one.. its good... get a sawhorse with eyebolts at each end... tie a dildo/plug to the top of the horse... tie your legs apart on each side of the sawhorse.. and connect the rope rachet device to your collar or a chest tie.... put the other end to the eyebolts.. infront and behind you.. but make sure the ratchet tightens when the rope is pulled away from you... take the pulling end of the rope ratchet and put it threw the eyebolts and tie off to a weight or dumbell... i rested the dumbell ontop of the sawhorse while i was getting ready... postion yourself onto the top of the dildo... lower the weights off the sawhorse.. and tie you arms behind you or however... as your legs tire .. you settle down a bit... and the rope ratchet tightens.. so you cant stand back up... every time you lower yourself onto the dildo.. your now locked in that position... start with a low sawhorse.. you your legs start out bent... they tire out faster...lol... this was just done with a 7 inch dildo... but today i saw a 13" ridem cowboy tapered one that taperes up to 2.75 inches...

well thats all my ramblings for today... any comments or ideas... please leave them... id' love to hear what everyone thinks...
littlecdbondagegirl

Re: random idears..

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

I love your ideas!

Especially #3 with the sawhorse and the reverse rope ratchet that holds you down. this is something i MUST try! I'll post results when i do! Thanks for the idea!!
Derek

Post by Derek »

glad you liked it... i've been using the rope ratchet.. connected to a ice in sock idea... and the pull end of the ratchet.. attach a large weight to it... so it always takes up any slack you give it....

i've been thinking about doing a full body harness tie.. tied from at my sholders up to the rafters... not off the ground.. but to balance me in ballet boots i have.. then tie my ankle cuffs to the rope ratchet... wieghted with some 15lb dum bells so if i let up on one of my feet... the rope ratchet takes up the slack.. so my legs are pulled out infront of me... once my hands are free... i can just reach my ankles and unhook the roperatchet to get my feet on the ground.. then untie myself from the rafters...
thedude

Post by thedude »

Derek wrote:glad you liked it... i've been using the rope ratchet.. connected to a ice in sock idea... and the pull end of the ratchet.. attach a large weight to it... so it always takes up any slack you give it....

i've been thinking about doing a full body harness tie.. tied from at my sholders up to the rafters... not off the ground.. but to balance me in ballet boots i have.. then tie my ankle cuffs to the rope ratchet... wieghted with some 15lb dum bells so if i let up on one of my feet... the rope ratchet takes up the slack.. so my legs are pulled out infront of me... once my hands are free... i can just reach my ankles and unhook the roperatchet to get my feet on the ground.. then untie myself from the rafters...
Something that comes to mind is to use two ratchets and secure to your ankles, then just tie yourself loosely but so that you can't dismount entirely. This would have the bonus of bringing you down onto the dildo first (since you wouldn't be able to straighten your legs), and then picking your ankles up to the sides of the bench if you squirm much more.

You could also do a strappado like that, where your arms would be pulled up by the ratchet (or even by enough weight to force them up as your muscles tire out). If anyone does that though, BE SURE to tie a nice big knot in the ratchet so that it can't pull up any farther than you know you can handle!

For illustrative purposes:

Code: Select all

<---------------------------@------------->
^               ^           ^             ^-The ceiling end
^               ^           ^-The ratchet
^               ^-Tie the knot here
^-The wrist end

The length from wrist end to knot should be the same length as you'd make a rope from your wrists to the ceiling, plus a little extra slack for safety (muscle cramps, etc).
Derek

Post by Derek »

thats a good idea.. have your ankles come up to your thighs or maybe just behind you parallel with the bench top... you could even run the end of the rope ratchet threw thigh cuffs then to your ankle cuffs... and have the ratchet off to the side attached to a wall or something solid.. so it pulls your ankles up to your thighs... the only problem then is you become top heavy and might tip over.. which would be bad...

i screwed a 8ft 2x4 to a 8x8 post in the basement... attached eyelets at each end... ran my rope rachets threw the eyelets.. and mounted the ratchet part to the ceiling ... put quick connects on the end of the rope and conneceted them in the middle of the 2x4.. tied weights to the pulling end of the rope ratchet...
then you can unhook the to connectors in the middle and attach to wrist cuffs.. the weights will draw up the slack in the rope and pull your arms appart so you are streched out.... seemed to work alright... just have to have enough rope on the other side of the eyelets that you can get your arms back to the middle when the ice melts to unhook yourself... might lower the 2x4 and add a seat to the 8x8 to fasten my legs to....

also got thinkin about more uses for my sawhorse..... might tie legs apart to the ends... and attach the rope ratchet to the ceiling and my wrists behind my back... so it pulls my arms up behind me... so iam bent over the top of the sawhorse... could attach another rope ratchet to a collar and the floor.. so as my arms go up... my head comes down.. and i can't look up... or atleast connect it to my clover clamps...

but that knot in the rope is a great idea so you don't over extend anything beyond your limitaions...

got lookin at some pictures and thought of somethin else to try.. put a loose coil for your elbows at the end of a rope ratchet attached to the ceiling... then tie either a rope around your waist and pull it threw your legs behind you(ladies) or tie it around your cock n' balls(gents) and pull the rope behind you.. and attach it to your wrists... with a weight on the rope ratchet.. it will pull up on your elbows.. and pull them together too... and bring your hands up behind you... pulling on whatever is attached to the rope...you could also use somekind of bar behind your back/under your arms to lift up on your elbows...

well i've typed enough for today....lol... that rope ratchet thing is BETTER then sliced bread...