Fun with clover clamps

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
thedude

Fun with clover clamps

Post by thedude »

So this isn't really a scenario in itself... more of an add-on to make a scenario less comfortable.

I think everyone's fairly familiar with the "zipper", where a lot of clothespins are tied to a cord, then attached to the skin and pulled off all at once by one end of the cord. This is kind of awkward to do in self-bondage, though. It's also possible to set clothespins up to be pulled off the nipples, but that's a one-time thing... if you're suitably tied, it's not like you can put more on and have another go.

My solution, then, was to put on a pair of clover clams with a chain between them, then attach a zipper to that chain, tying the free end to something fixed. After tossing my keys out of range, I'm left where I've still got easy access to the keys, but only after I pull all of those clothespins off. The effect is that the clamps tighten a fair bit as each clothespin comes off (since clover clamps would hurt like hell to pull off themselves), and unlike a zipper, each 'tug' is focused on the same two spots. Of course, there's incentive to get it over with too, since leaving the clamps on longer, will hurt more...
cdinbonds

Re: Fun with clover clamps

Post by cdinbonds »

Actually, pulling a zipper in SB is relatively easy. Just slip a small pulley over the zipper line, tie a smooth ring to the end of the zipper, fill a stocking with ice, and pull the end through the ring, then attach the pulley fairly high up, like to a closet rod. Then just tie a nice weight, (5 pounds or so should do it) to the ring. Tie the stocking up next to the pulley. Leave a little slack in the zipper line, and when the ice melts the weight drops and the zipper pulls. Just your basic ice release, but instead of keys, you drop weight.
Last edited by cdinbonds on 25 Apr 2009, 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Fun with clover clamps

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting technique there. I am taking note of that.
since leaving the clamps on longer, will hurt more...
And still, once you take them off, the fun is far from over... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What's real fun is going bra-less under a t-shirt (or any other top) after that. You definitely will understand the concept of "fabric texture". :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.