scenario please

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
taylorgreen4682

scenario please

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

I like the self bondage idea. Problem is, nothing i try stimulates me enough to really make it interesting...... I was wondering if there was and good ideas out there for a male who has a lot of rope, saran wrap, a butt plug, bondage mask, and home made but durable ankle and hand cuffs? all ideas are welcome........ :? :arrow: :shock: :arrow: :P :arrow: :mrgreen:
onestrangeguy

Re: scenario please

Post by onestrangeguy »

People generally do self bondage because they don't have anyone to play with. Note the Key word here is "generally". In any case, it sometimes happens that you get tied up, and find you're stuck there with nothing to do. It gets boring, and isn't always a lot of fun. I know that at least in my case this has lead me to cross dressing, and other outdoor scenarios. Keep in mind that you don't have to be bound in an unmovable position to enjoy the benefits of bondage. :hi:
cdinbonds

Re: scenario please

Post by cdinbonds »

Have you visited the Main Boundanna site? It's full of ideas. There are also lots of ideas from previous posts here on this forum. Use the search function, or just look through the posts here. You should be able to find something to keep you occupied. If worse comes to worse, add something painful, that always keeps me from being bored! :whip: