Spreadeagle questions

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Nicola

Spreadeagle questions

Post by Nicola »

sorry - will update later!

Thanks, Nicola
Last edited by Nicola on 18 Apr 2009, 10:01, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: Spreadeagle questions

Post by lj »

delighted to see I am not alone using the laundry bag ice-release, seems so simple and very effective. A singe typical icetray cube lasts about 1hour max. in normal room temperature. If you want longer, make a bigger block, not several standard cubes as these will thaw at about the same rate, so you might extend the time by an hour max. I've used the plastic spice contabiers, and a plastic drinks cup would be worth trying...test first!!!!

as long as the wrist/ankle ties don't restrict circulation the several hours is fine, but it does get a bit uncomfortable (that's the point, though :D )I did once use elastic straps (bungee cord) to keep up tension and that was a lot less than fun.

It is a bit less messy if you put the bags under the bed and use longer anchoring ropes/chains, then put towels under thabags to catch the water, otherwise you get a wet mattress!

aaah, you could try with no mattress, just the frame...a little more stressful :twisted:

how about a pair of clover-clamps linked to something above you and connected...oh, you can guess where :D guaranteed to keep you n one place :)

have fun :roll:
thedude

Post by thedude »

I've tried this before with a mistress I had at the time, with different results done different ways:

- Spreadeagle over a twin bed, enough play in the limbs to allow /minor/ movement (they weren't tight, but I couldn't touch my head with a fingertip by tugging against the straps)
This was easily comfortable enough to spend the night in, my own fidgetiness aside. She slept right next to me anyways, of course, and I woke up to a blowjob, which was amazing. :D I tried this faceup, facedown, and with even more slack so I could put my arm under the pillow and lay my head on it.

- Spreadeagle over a king bed (two twins, really), no play in the limbs whatsoever, but I wasn't 'stretched', just taut.
This got uncomfortable (for me) within the first hour, and I had to have her release me. Specifically, my right arm started to feel like it was cramping up, and the severely limited motions I could make with it, didn't help the problem. Of note, I also had my hands secured with vet wrap, so I couldn't use my fingers either. Interestingly, my legs (spread almost to their limit, just enough to still be comfy-ish) were still fine when my arm started to complain. YMMV.

It's for reasons like these that I recommend you (A) start easy and build up, and/or (B) test it for the time you want, with a key in easy reach, preferably easy reach of both hands in case one becomes unusable.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

As a test, use weights that you can lift off the floor with one arm...
With the weights resting on the floor there will not be any tension, just a little slack...
That way, if you need out fast, just lift the weight and free your self...
Nicola

Post by Nicola »

Thanks everyone! will update later N
Last edited by Nicola on 18 Apr 2009, 10:02, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

to make up the icebag release I use a metal ring ,as I happen to have several, and loop the bag draw-cord around and through it until there is just a short "neck". Around the "neck" I use a small steel shackle, these are a U shape, the top of the U is closed by threading a rod through one side, and screwed into the other side. These are a standard chain accessory and should be available from a DIY store. The shackle is sized to be about 1.5cm or less in width, and will be about 2cm long, so you use the rod to secure a chain or a rope around the bed leg (or the castor if fitted). The ice has to melt to allow the bag to pull through the shackle. The ring is used to make a convenient anchor for whatever you are using to secure your wrist or ankle. I use cuffs, and padlock the cuff to the chain. You could do without the ring and use the draw-cord as the anchor. If you use rope you would have to make sure the knots were fixed at the shackle otherwise you might be able to cheat and undo the knot with one hand

I'll probably get told off, but I haven't used a safety. I work on the principle the ice will definately melt and I make sure there are no likely risks of fire etc. Also, I usually make the ice melt time around an hour or two and that there is no chance of poor circulation etc, and I NEVER use a gag.

But the set-up does does allow for a messy-liquid/key safety as you can have the safety pull-cord by your hand.

My set-up has always been a wooden framed double bed, so it is easy to fix everything in place, but you can use the castors or feet at the corners of most bedframes.