Nasty liquids (Begging for release)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

cdinbonds wrote
xatm092 wrote:
Even when aroused I find then idea of drinking my own cum disgusting :x

Exactly the point of this scenario!:roll:
Being a cum whore, I ache for that taste. Who's doesn't matter.
I find the taste urine much like the sharp sting of a whip. Not something I like at all, yet it is an affliction I yearn for, and one I savor long after it is over. Look for my latest adventure on this subject posting soon in True stories :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bretjones

Post by bretjones »

when im horny i find pretty much anything kinky arousing.... :D
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

xatm092 wrote:The egg whites may contain salmonella, a virus you do NOT want running around your bowels. Be careful if consuming this artificial cum.
A quick search for egg white alternatives brought this up.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 353AAmav1P
Not sure how some of those might fit in here (question was egg white alternatives for icing) but it's worth a shot if anyone can try it.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I have heard from food experts that Salminella in eggs is extremely rare. but I agree that who wants to take chances. They do sell whole unbroken pasteurized eggs, available in the grocery store. There are also "Egg Beaters", but I think they contain yolk.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I believe the purpose of the egg white is for texture. Egg beaters ain't gonna do it!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Maybe you could substitute the egg white for a little bit of cooking oil, say 1-2 tablespoons? Worth a try :)
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

If eggs have been stored properly they should be ok. Just don't let it stand around for hours...and be sure there fresh good eggs.

Well thats what i understand and i've been eating cake mixture for years and been ok :P
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

teh-ah-tim-eh wrote:Well thats what i understand and i've been eating cake mixture for years and been ok :P
I can't even count the times I've flirted with death by licking the unbaked dough off the mixer's beaters... :shock: :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!