Crossdressing/Bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AmberCDinNC

Crossdressing/Bondage

Post by AmberCDinNC »

I'm new to this forum, but it seems like *exactly* the place I need to be.

I need some help with self bondage AND bondage ideas that have to do with sex toys and crossdressing. Also, my wife is quite accepting of my CDing, and she's also helpful (though not creative AT ALL) with bondage and even strap-on play.

I know the number of scenarios are limitless, but I'm trapped by what keeps floating around in my mind. I would like some fresh suggestions, both for self bondage and ideas for my wife to implement "trapping" me in various situations.

1) Can't really do anything blatant in public. I'm too chicken to do it myself, and my wife would NEVER participate in it.
2) My primary motivation is feminization, so all fantasies involve dressing up and/or being female.
3) I have a wide assortment of toys and bondage items (lots of dildoes--from very small to quite large, vibrators, eggs, bullets, strap-ons, suction dildoes (dildoes that fasten to smooth surfaces), rope, chain, hand and leg cuffs, nylon tie-down straps, lots of makeup, nail polish, etc., etc... ask me if there's something you need to know if I have)

I'll stop there and see where this goes. Let me know if you need any additional input and so-on. I look forward to hearing some suggestions!
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

I know what you mean about having a kind of creativity block when trying to think of new things to do. Why dont you let us know what the ideas you already have are. The ones that are 'trapping' you, so that way we're not just telling you the same old stuff, and it'll give us an idea of what you like to do. :)
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

Gosh... I have fantasies as innocent as wearing a bra under a shirt, going shopping at a store and bending over in front of a girl, etc., where it is visible to see down the shirt and get a peek of my bra, and then I have fantasies where I'm tied down securely being pounded mercilessly from behind by a strap-on while forced to deep-throat another dildo from the front. (I've even considered buying a fucking machine to do it's business while I"m in self-bondage, or bondage inflicted by another).

The first, while not bondage, would be 100 times as pleasurable if I'm being "pushed" into it, whether it be by remote electro-stimulus, or the promise of something pleasurable afterwards. I think bondage, for me, relinquishes all of my liability in the situation since I'm helpless.

Anyway, forced crossdressing and forced feminization with me are big, as well as dressing myself up and "trapping" myself in drag for some unknown amount of time. My self-bondage skills are limited, however, since I'm new to the scene. Some of my fantasies are good, but they're never as good as someone else instigating them (even if it's the exact same fantasy).

Does this help at all?
lj

Post by lj »

you're lucky you have a willing partner to help :D

how about you dress in a tight corset, thong and stockings, then secure it with chains and a lock or two. The corset I have has some reinforcing tapes inside at waist level, and a chain or perhaps steel cable could be threaded through, another chain from waist at the front to waist at the rear would keep the panties in place. Perhaps a nice tinkly bell hanging between your legs so you have to walk carefully ? and of course a thin shirt so the corset outline shows through :twisted:

Then give your wife the key and get her to leave it somewhere in town.
littlecdbondagegirl

One thing ive done in the past. I know you said you cant do anything blantantly public, but howabout semi-public? One thing ive done before is get dressed up to varying degrees, from just heels to fully crossdressed and gagged. The point of this for me was to lock on as many pieces of bondage as i could, which was, if i did as much as i could, was my heels, leg cuffs, my corset and my gag, which also keeps a wig on as well. Before i got all dressed up i would take the key to all the locks and put it out in my backyard, which was fully fenced but still somewhat visible to my neighbors and tape the key to the fence. The more daring i was feeling the farther away from my backdoor the key would go. Then, once i was all dressed up and locked up i could either wait until dark and go out to get the key then, thus keeping me dressed and gagged all day, or brave the daylight and go out earlier.

But thats something specific to me. But theres tons of different variations you could do with just that basic premise. So let your mind wander around that, im sure you could come up with something. :)
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

Excellent suggestions! Of course, the first would be a bit out for me since it is blatantly public (but fun to fantasize about!). The second is much more realistic. I'll also browse through some of the other posts here and get some ideas.

Do you know of any locking bras?
lj

Post by lj »

ok, forget the bell, and as it's getting cold now, a sweatshirt

there's still the chance of the outline showing, but not much

and if you leave off the socks, there's a chance of a flash of stocking

works for me :twisted:
Coraline

Bondage

Post by Coraline »

lj wrote:you're lucky you have a willing partner to help :D

how about you dress in a tight corset, thong and stockings, then secure it with chains and a lock or two. The corset I have has some reinforcing tapes inside at waist level, and a chain or perhaps steel cable could be threaded through, another chain from waist at the front to waist at the rear would keep the panties in place. Perhaps a nice tinkly bell hanging between your legs so you have to walk carefully ? and of course a thin shirt so the corset outline shows through :twisted:

Then give your wife the key and get her to leave it somewhere in town.
Sounds like fun! I wish I had a understanding partner.
lj

Post by lj »

you can do it without the partner :)

just leave the key somewhere else, so you have to travel somewhere to collect it. For me, I leave the key at work one day, dress the next day and therefore am locked in until I get to work. Not having any other underclothes there, it's then preferable to carry on dressed and wait for return to home to escape.
littlecdbondagegirl

Again, this is a scenario specific to me, but maybe it'll give you a new idea or two....

I live in a cul-de-sac and have to walk across it every morning to the mailbox. What i did was, (chicken i know) Wait until around 8 or 9am so most people have either left for work and gotten their mail. But i bought some xxl pajama pants so they hang down wayyyy past my feet. I put on my 6" Heels and walked out to get my mail, with the pants hiding all but perhaps the bottom 1/2 inch, so that if you took more than a glance you'd see the stiletto and the platform. :twisted: I made it there and back but my heart was pounding and watching all the windows. the crack of the heel on the pavement seemed like it was thunder and i was sweating by the time i got back inside. all around a quite exhilarating experience!

Another, more extreme one that i havent done yet, is wear the same pants with 8" heels so they are clearly visible and i walk even more awkwardly, but also wear a corset with a robe over it and go check the mail like that. Perhaps a really long robe and wear Heels, stockings, a thong and a corset. (Better hope the wind isnt blowing! :twisted: )

OR another way more extreme that ive thought of is, dress up completely to where you are passable, (which i am if i do it right), and then go out to check the mail like that, wearing something thats not TOO over the top, but def. feminine and revealing. And maybe the neighbors will think that your just some hot piece of ass that you picked up last night. :D

Anywho, a little bit more from my mind. Hope you guys enjoyed and maybe got a little inspiration out of it!