frogtie from hell

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sudekai

frogtie from hell

Post by sudekai »

heres a nice scenario ive cooked up.

needs:

-enough rope(hemp/jute is great...cotton is good too)
-ballgag
-handcuffs(locking leather/rubber restraints)
-nipple clips with chain(the ones that get tighter)
-belt(for elbow tie...try to avoid using rope for elbows when self-binding)
-vibrating wireless egg(with looped string to pull it out, so it dosent get lost)
-strong stereo speaker magnets(the more the merrier)
-blindfold

first, take all your stereo speaker magnets and mount them on the floor from one end of your house to the other(where your going to be crawling, if thats what you want to call it), the carpet will cover up the holes once they are removed. set up an ice key release method, sock, ring, weight, key, ice...you know the gig. take some rope(10 meters or so) and tie yourself into a tight karada, google search karada if you dont know what that is(remember be creative with it). while you are tying, BEFORE you bring the rope up your back, put the rope through the looped string attached to the vibrating egg, that way it wont go to far inside and get lost. finish the karada. now take everything left to the room where its all to begin. you could put the karada on there, but walking in one is fun.

now, take two more strands of rope(5 meters each) and tie each ankle to its own thigh. frogtie. put on the nipple clips. now it gets a little tricky. blindfold and gag yourself, put on the elbow belt. after the belt is on good, restrain your wrists behind your back, preferably in a manner so that when you move your hands the crotchrope of the karada will be pulled, and that you cannot move them around yourself if you wuss out from the nipple clips. hopefully you remembered the remote to the egg. turn it on and throw the remote so its gone from your knowledge.

you can sit in this spot for a bit, but when you want out youll have to make your way to the room where the key to your wrist restraints are. so you crawl, BUT those nasty stereo speaker magnets will be catching onto that nice chain hanging from your nipple clips all the way there. but once youve made it to the room you can unlock the wrist restraints, after youve waited for the ice to melt, and/or find the key while blindfolded(blindfold is fun since you wont know if the key has already droped or not). but still thats not the end. that egg is probably driving you mad, esspecially if youve kept it on the setting that just gets you real horny and cant orgasm. if the elbow belt is tight enough, the only way to remove it would be to stand up and use a doornob or such to pull it down. so you have to untie your ankles to stand up, you could put lots of knots in the spare rope to start so this will take longer. after that is done, stand up and remove the elbow belt, blindfold, and gag. now you could run back to the other end of the house, cursing the magnets along the way, and turn off the egg...or you could take the time to remove the karada to take it out. have fun and add more if youd like.
angelinbounds

Post by angelinbounds »

mak the chain on nipples long enugh to get stuck to magnet so that you need to pull a bit to get it lose (more pain on nipples) the stronger magnet the harder you need to pull the more pain you have
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

This sounds interesting, except that my place has concrete floors. BTW, walking in a frog tie is commonly called "Duck Walking" here in the States. It would be extremely difficult to do tied as you discribed, but a lot of fun. My egg is not a remote, but I could always tie it to the karada out of reach. Just how much does a good strong speaker magnet cost anyway?
BTW here is a Japanese bondage link for those (like me) who don't know what a karada is, or how to do one. http://www.shibari.info/kata/default.htm :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Coraline

Frogtie

Post by Coraline »

Frogtied is my favorite position! I think I'll use elements of this, thanks!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

LoRee wrote:Just how much does a good strong speaker magnet cost anyway? :mrgreen:
Or, get friendly with your local PC repair tech and take several old dead hard drives off his hands...
Take them apart and remove the head positioning magnets...
You will be able to tell where they are, your screwdriver will be stuck to them... Actually, they are in between 2 stainless steel plates...
I have used them to find nails in a wall... Wanta confuse a visitor, have a few stuck on the wall and call them "drywall magnets", yes, they really stick to the walls, no nails required.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...