New scenario needed

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jimmy

New scenario needed

Post by jimmy »

Hi - Long time lurker - must say we enjoy your site.

I am in a female-led relationship. I am kept in chastity and cuckolded on a regular, almost weekly basis. Lately my Wife/Mistress has started me on a feminization program (bra (unless i go out) and panties everyday, clear lip gloss and clear polish 24X7. I am also required to wear eyeshadow everyday while at home. I am required to work as a "full" female 2X times per week (I work out of home so that is not a problem)). I do not like dressing nor do I think I could pass as a women, however I am told that i am much more docile this well.

Anyway.......... I am kept in chastity for 30 days and then released, however if I perform a "task" or a chore that is embarassing or humiliating I can get out up 2X times a week.

I thought that I would post here and see what ideas the group has.

Since we are a lifestyle couple we have most toys and I have accumulated alot of female clothes and makeup.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Jimmy
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

You could easily wear a bra when you are going out - I do it myself often. I wear a t-shirt under my shirt, then the outline is hidden (except if you've stuffed the bra or use the 'pre-stuffed' ones. And the nail pollish should be red 24/7 on your feet. Consider stockings/garter belt. Perhaps pantyhoses if you are into that (makes it more difficult to cheat and remove it unseen at work). If the trousers are long enough (or your socks), it will pass unseen. Good luck.
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

Thank you, I will paint my toes, and wear stockings and my bra while going out. I wear the natural bra (http://www.exsilbreastforms.com/perfect ... easts.html) so it will be visible.

Jimmy
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

Wow, that's a nice bra! What size do you wear! And thanks for accepting my challenge. leo
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

Hi - I performed the task, I had my nails painted red, wore stockings, no socks, jeans and tennis shoes. I also was given a sweater (not to tight) that was all. I was dropped off at one end of the mall and told to walk to the other end. It was scary as I knew that anyone could tell that I had breasts (the bra/forms were size D) however no one noticed or cared. Needless to say Mistress was pleased.
hoihoi151

Post by hoihoi151 »

do a leash walk with ur mistress at the mall.
u on a collar and leash n mistress holding it.

or u could post pics of ur self on a website dressed as a woman.