Almost caught on the road

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
leopold322

Almost caught on the road

Post by leopold322 »

I like dares including crossdressing, and I got one from a distant friend: Take a walk in only female clothes, including a niqab.

I am too tall to pass as a woman, so this had to be done on deserted roads. I don't want to spoil 'our' reputation by acting like a freak in the street in broad daylight. It does only enforce prejustices.

I chose my favourite spot - a parking lot near a forest. There is 2 houses nearby and not very much traffic in the late evening, but I'll have to walk 100 meters along the road near a sharp bend to get to the forest road. And a few hundred meters in the forest, the road goes via a narrow bridge over the highway.

I dressed up home with white nylon leggings, a black thong and a white skirt. i wouldn't cheat by dressing all in black. I donned a bra with waterfilled balloons (a D-cup) and a pink spandex blouse. The niqab (the scarf on the middle east women, tied so only the eyes are visible) was a thing I had practiced for some time to get right. I had a piece of the cheap, but lovely shiny fabric you gan get anywhere, in a shocking pink colour. It measures 1,5 by 1,5 meters and it is too big for a real niqab, but I found out how to tie it in a way I like. However, I didn't tie it from home, but brought the scarf and pins enough to make it sit properly.

After I left my car, I put the key away in a pocket I had sewn on the inside of the skirt. I walked to the forest road with no cars in sight and a few meters down the road, I folded the scarf and wrapped my head. I used more pins than nessecary so it was tight and couldn't shift. One of the points is that you cannot see to the sides and the fabric makes some noise so you don't hear very well.

I walked over the bridge, aware that the people driving on the highway could see a tall woman from the middle east walk over the bridge. I had my hands in the skirt pockets, and had made them into fists. The skirt was so tight that I couldn't pull my hands up in a hurry, I had to work them out. I walked a kilometer into the forest (it is less than 2 kilometers across at that place, so I was more tha halfway to the train station on the other side. Quite a few people drive through that forest on bicycle during the day, so I could risk to meet somebody, but didn't.

I returned and walked over the bridge. I had decided that I would wear everything untill I got into the car, so I went out on the deserted road. There had been cars passing just before I reached the road, but now it was empty. I started to walk across the road (quite wide), and suddenly a car came very fast around the bend. I ran the last distance to get safe, but was caught in the headlights 5-10 seconds. As the car passed, I saw the brake lights, and when I reached my car, the other car had stopped and was about to turn. I had worked my hands from my pockets and got the key out from under my skirt, got into the car and started the engine. I removed the pins and the scarf while I drove out in the road, and the other car slowed down and turned again. I saw it was a cab, and half of our cab drivers are from the middle east! I wonder what he was thinking that night.

And me? I got home, undressed and put the stuff away untill I will do it again. Maybe next week!
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Some, good, clean heart-pounding fun! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
scalvor

Post by scalvor »

Wow very exciting. I liked the idea of wearing a niqab -- that would be useful for those looking to go on outings but are scared of being recognised!

Were you wearing high heels?
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

No, I had ordinary sneakers on. Otherwise I would have been caught :-)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

leopold322 wrote:No, I had ordinary sneakers on. Otherwise I would have been caught :-)
That could have been fun. :twisted:
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

scalvor wrote:Wow very exciting. I liked the idea of wearing a niqab
You can find instructions in tying it the right way on the internet. If you use safety pins instead of ordinary pins (and plenty), you can get it to sit tight and prevent it from shifting while you move, and the safety pins makes it harder to remove in a hurry. Next time I think I will lock my posture collar on over it - then the niqab is impossible to remove if you have pins under the collar.
Have fun.
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

I spent almost an hour being stuck in the traffic yesterday. I sat thinking of how the niqab-thing could go further. I am too tall, but I'll pass the idea to equal-minded, smaller people: Sew a burqa, and you can walk in public with just a thin layer between your favourite bondage and other people. If you are too pale and want to be perfect, add a little tan make-up in the eye area, so they think you are genuine. And don't show your hands/wear gloves. And men who wants to pass as a woman can get their kicks in this way.....
BTW - if you see another burqa walking around - be careful not to adress it, talking about SB. You could get an answer in arabic :-)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

leopold322 wrote: Sew a burqa, and you can walk in public with just a thin layer between your favourite bondage and other people.......... And don't show your hands/wear gloves. And men who wants to pass as a woman can get their kicks in this way.....
BTW - if you see another burqa walking around - be careful not to adress it, talking about SB. You could get an answer in arabic :-)
well, than you probably shouldn't use latex as material.

:P :P :P :shock: :shock:
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

No, that would be a real challenge! Nice pic, I've seen one similar in white, made in Denmark. But not suitable for my economy. Nor height as mentioned before :-(
But it surely would be a kick walking in it.