easy mistake...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
lj

easy mistake...

Post by lj »

had the weekend to myself, so tried a hogtie scene, never tried one before

I used the "two ring" cord tightener to apply the wrist to feet tension, with my ice-lock (see DIY section :D ) at the wrist end, so I could warm the lock to speed up release.

I dressed in my red corset (for Jenny's benefit, it has 12 steel coil ribs, 2 1" busks and certainly tightens up! :D ) fishnet tights and 4"heel boots, with ropes around ankles and knees. My wrist ties are some handmade, very crude cuffs, made from a short chain padded with thick leather, so there is no "give" but they don't cut in. And a home-made bit gag, a short piece of broom handle covered with a rubber tape, held in place with a stocking used as a soft rope.

I threw my usual set of keys on the floor some way across the room, plus, as an afterthought, a spare key for the padlocks I use to secure the wrist cuffs. And a sharp knife in case the ice lock got stuck (never has yet, always a first time) Then fastened the ring-pull cord to the ankles, lay face down and secured the cuffs behind me, with the other end of the ring pull locked to the cuffs with the ice lock in between, and tensioned the hogtie until it was as tight as I could cope with.

After about 15 minutes the ice lock parted, so I was now ankle and knee tied, hands cuffed behind me but not hogtied. I never realised how hard it is to move with legs tightly tied together and held in the grip of a tight and stiff corset.

After about 10 minutes struggling I got to the keys, only to find they didn't include ANY of the locks I had actually used. After a bit more struggling across the floor I reached the single cuff key and was able to release my wrists.

Had I not included this spare key, as an afterthought, the struggles would have been a lot worse, as the rest of my gear was upstairs.

Too much reliance on the old faithfull ice lock, and inattention to detail
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

ups,

that could have turned out nasty.

that's why i allways check i have the right keys.