most comfortable butt plug in the world from mr s leather

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kerryanne

most comfortable butt plug in the world from mr s leather

Post by kerryanne »

hello i brought a butt plug from mr s leather called the most comfortable butt plug in the world (size xl) made of metal.
ITS REALLY BIG IN SIZE,IT TOOK ME 3 GOS OF GETTING IT INSIDE ME.ONCE IN IT WAS MAGIC.SO I SET OF TO WORK,I ONLY HAD 4 HOURS DO . BY THE END OF MY SHIFT MY ASS WAS WELL BEATEN BY THIS PLUG I HAD TO REMOVE IT IN THE TOILETS FOR A WHILE.THE I SILD I BACK INTO PLACE. IT WAS A HOT DAY AND I WAS WEARING T-SHIRT AND HOT PANTS,I FLET VERY SEXY.
I STOPPED AT A FRIENDS HOUSE ON MY WAY HOME HAD ACHAT AND A DRINK,SITTING ON THIS PLUG WAS JUST TOO MUCH MY EYES WHERE WATERING.I ASKED TO GO TO THE LOO.I DROPPED MY PANTS AND PUSHED THIS MASSIVE PLUG OUT,GOD MY ASS FLET HAS IT HAS BEEN FUCKED BY 12 OR MORE MEN REALLY BAD,JUST FLET LIKE IT HAD BEEN RIMMED OUT WITH A POWER TOOL,I COULD NOT FACE PUTING THIS PLUG BACK IN,BUT I WAS WEARING TIGHT HOT PANTS AND A T-SHIRT.WHERE WAS I TO PUT THIS PLUG.IT WAS TOO BIG TO HIDE,OH FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE.SO THE ONLY THING I COULD DO IS TO PUSH IT BACK IN.I MADE MY GOODBYES AND HEADED HOME,THIS PLUG MADE ME SO SORE I COULD NOT MOVE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY IT REALLY MADE ME WACKED. BUT I LOOKED BACK ON IT THE NEXT DAY AND TOUGHT I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT AGAIN.
kerryanne
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

Hi Kerryanne,

Once you play with that plug some more, you will get to like it. :o I have 3 of them form Mr. S. One plain large one, one large with a wire to hook up to an MSG unit (fun one!), and a large one with the rattler inside. Very cool toys!

The rattler one is nice in that you can feel it rattling inside you as you walk and move about! This one in my most used one. :D

You're right about the sitting on the end part. It can be a PITA, but you'll get used to the feeling.

Have fun and enjoy!
kerryanne

Post by kerryanne »

CAN YOU TELL ME IS THR RATTLER WORTH ITS MONEY,DOES IT MAKE A NOISE,ALSO I AM WORRIED BECAUSE THEY ARE SMALL PLUGS
kerryanne
kerryanne

Post by kerryanne »

I WEAR MY PLUG FOUR HOURS A DAY,IF I MISS A DAY THE I WILL WEAR IT FOR 8 HOURS THE NEXT DAY,I AM WEARING IT NOW DOING A EIGHT HOUR SITTING WITH IT.BEACUSE I MISSED TWO A DAY TWO DAYS AGO SO I AM JUST CATCHING UP.MY PARTNER CANT UNDER STAND WHY I PSEND SO MUCH MONEY ON IT,BUT DOS NOT MIND ME WEARING IT
kerryanne
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Would you please refrain from using capslock all the time? Thank you.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

i've not had the bottle to go and wear mine when out and about...besides the one i have is a silicone vribrating one.

If i were to start wearing one for oftern what should i go for...preferably medium or small...but metal, galss or solicone...or anythig else really.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tip for kerryanne and anyone else who wants to be mindful about that dirty little Caps Lock key:

Start Menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Accessibility Options

Under the Keyboard tab, set the Use ToggleKeys checkbox. You'll hear a little beep everytime you hit the Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock keys.

Nice little feature to alert you to wayward fingers! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
subalps

Post by subalps »

Hi all,

did a google search for the rattler and found this group :)

got my rattler last week and built up the courage to use it yesterday.

mind you, mine is only a medium size and it took me forever to get it to fit. at one pt i didnt think it would (got it in but was having driving it all the way in).

once in it felt great and I orgasmed pretty quickly at which time i took it out thinking omg :)

about an hour later i wanted to put it back in and go for a walk outside which i did. again, it took a while to get in (though easier than the first tiem) but so satisfying once inserted.

issue with leaving it in a long time is that the lube dries up and when it came time to get it out it hurt like hell. any suggestions? i used a water based lube because the instructions said that a silicon lube would deteriorate the rubber.

other comments and questions:

1. i cannot sit with the base though i think i could stand with it for a few hours no problems (in fact i did) though i think i started to walk funny after an hour :)
2. love the rattle sounds - its very discreet.
3. should i be concerned about the rubber breaking? would be very embarrassing if that should happen :(
4. my rubber piece towards the plug has a small hole in it. in case anyone knows, is this part of the design or a fault?

cheers,

subalps
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

Sitting on a hard seat can be a bit of a problem after a while. The round piece does remind you it is there! Softer seats are good.

The rattle isn't really noticable to others, unless it is really a quiet place.. Only you will notice/ feel it.

I had the rubber piece break once. Just take a good dump and out it will come. I then had to reconnect it to the base. good to go since then.

I've not noticed a hole in any of the 3 I have. It could be a defect. If it is new, try contacting Mr. S and inquire about a replacement. Better safe then sorry!

Try the electric one connected to a TENS type unit. Now that one is fun! :shock:

Best of Luck!
subalps

Post by subalps »

how do you reconnect it? isn't it glued on?

cheers,

subalps
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

No, it's not glued. There is a screw inside the rubber tubing and the tubing is just stretched over the head of the screw. When screwed tight, it holds the tubing in place.

When the tubing on one of mine tore around the the head of the screw, I just trimmed it and placed it back over the screwhead and rescrewed it back onto the base finger tight. Quite simple really.

But if the tubing on yours is torn in the middle, your mileage may vary! :P
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

when you frst started using butt plugs did you start small?
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

I started out using what might be considered medium sized regular type plug. Slowly getting to the point of getting it in. The stretching process should be slow. You don't want to tear your muscle opening. Then I found those Mr S. plugs. Yep! Pretty comfy for long time wear.

Now that Mr S. has some larger size "comfortable plugs", I'm about ready to try the larger size. Hmm! Just may do that sooner then later! 8)
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

hmm, just wondered as i have had problmes with butt plugs. Started too large and tore my self not pleasent :( I have a much smaller one now...but it falls out easily and doesn't feel enjoyable really. I think something with more streach but it hurts. I thikn i may stop bothering with one.
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine