Park Selfboundage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!

Would you do a "self bondage" session with some one else

Poll ended at 07 Aug 2008, 07:25

yes in private
69%
yes outdoors
31%
no
No votes

Total votes: 29

selfboundsananto

Park Selfboundage

Post by selfboundsananto »

This past weekend i had 2 self bondage exsperiances at a park. This park has a forest area that is perfect for self bondage. it has like a skate park and many people go to it so it give that exsitment of being caught. i did this like a 11 at night so some people walk through there sometimes. well my first exsperiance was accually my first ever. The supplies i had wore one 2 foot chain one four foot chain a ball gag and hand cuffs. I left my clothsin a bag on the north side of the park also i left the keys somewhat near, but i just through them so i would have to look for a little bit (good if u dont through them to to far). now i had to walk to the south side of the park fully nude, and around the skate park which had few people because the park was close but there is always someone there.while i was walking i realized how hard it was to see it was so dark. when i finaly got to the other side my heart started to beat so fast, so i heried before i changed my mind.i got the 2 foot chain and chained both ends to my ankles so now i had to walk back in chains. next i got the four foot chain and locked it around my waist (there was still more chain left but i was good and added a noise effect). my most favorite part the ball gag, i tighten it to where i could not spit it out. last i put the hand cuffs in the chain around my waist so i could not take off my ball gag or defend myself. as i put one hand in the cuffs i started to panic so really fast i put the other hand in. Now i was totally helpless but i was getting so horny but i could not jack off because i had put my hands behind my back. well i decided to start walking. it was kinda hard because the chain keep getting caught on the braches and pushes also i had to watch out for catis. from the very beginnning i keep seeing things like people staring at me but it was so dark i figured it was my mind playing tricks on me. my feet started to hert because of thesticks and leaves under them. well it was accually so dark i could not find the bag, but finally found it but what really took a long time was finding the keys i might have been like a hour before i found them, but i got them and got unlocked when i checked the time when i got to my truck it was about to be 4 am and i started a 11 pm.

the second session was saturday night
it is not that exsiting but i decided to just post it with this one

Well on the south side of the park i found a tree that was close to the trail that people use, and had no bushes or other trees near by to hide behind so i would have to only use the tree i would be chained to. first i tool off all my closes and put them about a football field away. well i got one side of the chain and locked it to the tree and the other side to my neck. i put the keys to the chain up in the tree so i would have to climb to get them but my hands would be cuffed behind meso i would not be able to climb. i put my ball gag on got the little black key and through it up in the air and hope the key would be in my range (did this in the last session but it was a bunch of key and they wore not black). with a chain around my waist i snaped the hand cuffs on behind me, now i would have to wait till the morning to see the key. well i could not jack off so i tried to hump the floor but the littles sticks keeped herting so i gave up on that. it was about 2 in the morning(estimated geuss) when i heard some voice. i had some thought that people might pass by, but was still a little freaked out about it. i got behind the tree but not to fast to make noise. luckly it was so dark they did nto see me. It was a group of guys, there are gangs in the area so these might not people i would want to find me. sence i had friends in the area it would be alot worse if one of them wore to be a friend but it was to dark to see there faces. well the rest of the night went without anything else happening, i did not want to fall asleep because i wanted to be out of there before the morning runners. the sun started to show and i wanted to get out. i started looking for the key and found it really fast. i feel satified about my weakend.

i would like to have someone with me for a selfbondage session either out doors or indoors so if anyone is in the san antonio area male or female interested just send me a message or IM me. :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Nothing is as exciting as an adventure outside...
(Just don't get caught... :shock: )
I excitement is in the chance of discovery, not the discovery...
(P.S. spell check... I do... :) My spelling is bad enough that I need to re-misspell words just so that the spell checker can find the correct spelling, or I just use a different word...)
But don't let this posting cause you to stop posting...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
selfboundsananto

Post by selfboundsananto »

i am thinking of doing another one in a week or two so give me an idea of what to do.
rug.rash

Post by rug.rash »

Two ideas:

1). Tie a bell around your neck. You'll want to go slowly so as not to make a lot of noise.

2). Use your 4-foot chain to tie a heavy weight to your ankle. Then you'll have to drag or carry it to the keys.