Self bondage that went horribly wrong

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cerenaselfbound

Self bondage that went horribly wrong

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Self bondage that went horribly wrong.

My name is Sarah & I’m 26. I’d been into self bondage since the age of around 17, due to a couple of my friends that once jokingly tied me up,
& the experience ignited something deep within me, leading me to try out different ways of tying myself.
Over the years my desire to become more & more restricted, set me on the path of experimentation whereby I’d try out new positions,
& use more ropes, straps & eventually chains & padlocks.
As I was learning new techniques, as with any new exploration, I’d made minor mistakes that caused me to be trapped, but although very scary at the time it wasn’t anything dangerous. My ultimate self bondage scenario that I perfected many years ago is to chain myself on my back to my double bed. I very rarely feel sexy if I’m naked, so I like to wear knickers & bra, a mini skirt & a top, sometimes stockings & suspenders.
First off is my ankles that are fitted with Black leather cuffs with Two buckles that are sometimes padlocked, & are attached with heavy duty Silver chain which is padlocked to each leg of the bed so my legs are held wide open. Above each knee & thigh, Black leather belts are buckled & attached to each side of the bed frame to fully hold my legs firm. Further straps are then linked to the ankle, knee & thigh cuffs in between my legs so to take up any slack. To complete my intricate leg securing system,
a long chain is attached to my vibrator via an O ring, & wrapped around the straps inside my knees, thighs & ankles, so any movement of my legs is transferred directly to the vibrator.
My waist is wrapped twice with a very long Silver chain which is padlocked very tight, & then locked to each side of the bed frame.
My neck is fitted with a Black leather posture collar locked to the centre metal bar of the headboard. A gag is highly important to me
& I use a large solid rubber lilac ballgag which is held deep in my mouth with 2” stretchy bandage wrapped tightly over my mouth & around the back of my head. The full Black leather head harness & chin strap fully secure the gag & prevent any opening of my mouth.
I always like to wrap my long dark hair in a ponytail, & then tie the ponytail with a strong soft leather strap to the top of the head board,
pulling my hair tight.
The final task, are my wrists that are slipped into pre locked leather belts attached to each post of the headboard, the ends of which are
locked around two metal bars.
The keys are attached with small chains secured around the smaller metal headboard bars just within reach each hand. Oops, nearly forgot,
I always like to have the pleasure of my favorite dildo which is strapped firmly inside me at the front & back & around my waist.
So as you can imagine I’m pretty secured with virtually no movement whatsoever with no way to get free other than by releasing my wrists with the pre placed keys. I’d been performing this scenario for many years and had no reason to be overly concerned as I had done this probably thousands of times, & this time was no different until something happened that instantly changed that.
One of my big turn on’s is that I really love to struggle hard against the chains & I’m very aggressive trying to scream for help.
This time was no different; I’d been chained up for nearly three hours & had managed multiple orgasms in the process.
I was really concentrating & getting very worked up & exited as I fought hard, and then suddenly I heard a loud metallic noise & a violent jolt.
But before I realized what was happening, the metal headboard came completely unattached from the base & came crashing down
& collapsed underneath the top of the bed, pulling the straps around my wrists super tight. Now I panicked because now I was severely restricted in movement & because of the posture collar, so was any movement of my head. I looked up toward the head of the bed the best I could and instantly knew there was no way to reach the keys to my wrists because the headboard was now completely underneath the bed, & I was at a downward ankle due to the foot of the bed being higher than my head, which in turn meant that I was super stretched out by the ankles & wrists.
I remember thinking Oh my God I’m gonna die, my whole body felt panic stricken as I knew I had no hope in hells chance of getting out myself.
I couldn’t make any sound or move an inch & was held so tight spread eagled. I must have yanked on the posture collar & fortunately there
was a little slack in the chain that hadn’t been taken up, which was very lucky or I’d have been in real trouble.
I lay as still as I could in total terror desperately trying to think about what I was going to do to get out.
But even after I calmed down & began to breathe normally, I gently tried pulling my ankles & wriggling gently to just see if there was a
chance anything would unlock. But I just knew there was no way because I’d made sure everything was secure as I chained myself down.
As frightened as I was, I knew that I could still breathe through my nose & partially through the ball gag & bandage, which made me feel
better knowing that I wasn’t going to suffocate. But I remember I lay there for hours desperately trying to wriggle & pull free & I actually came numerous times whilst in that totally helpless position.
Although that feeling of real desperation was very scary, it was precisely that feeling that made me come numerous times.
At one point I actually thought I’ve really had it this time, because my only safety back up was totally gone, no one knew I was there
or would find me because at that time I didn’t have a boyfriend. I thought that eventually maybe one of my friends would come round,
but even that wouldn’t be of any help because there was no way for me to call to them, even if I screamed as loud as I could.
I always made sure that I was gagged real good because that was one of the major excitements, plus the bedroom door was shut as were all the windows & they’d never ever hear me. So there I lay 100% secured with no idea of how to get free. The hours passed & the day turned into night, I was absolutely terrified & was becoming very tired due to losing my control & panicking every so often pulling with all the energy I had left in the hope something would give. But in my heart I knew that nothing could ever come loose, because every chain I’d used was heavy duty & good strong brass padlocks locked them firm.
As darkness fell I became extremely frightened. The next day & night came & I was really done for. I’d wet myself numerous times through
shear fright & panic, & I just couldn’t scream or make any sound anymore due to total exhaustion. As I lay there, I thought to my self that
I can’t go through another night of darkness again, & I tried to remember if there was anything in the bedside cabinet that I could use to
get one of my wrists free. Both wrists were strapped with Leather belts that were buckled & padlocked. The strap on my left wrist was
secured with two padlocks, but when I looked at my right wrist, I noticed that I hadn’t used locks on either buckle. Oh my God, at that point
I realized that there could be a small chance to get free, if there was something in the draw I could get to. I managed to jog the cabinet
around so that the draws were facing me, and then worked on opening each draw & emptying the contents near to my right hand.
There was nothing in either the bottom or middle draw, but in the top was a screwdriver. As I emptied the draw out it fell onto the bed
& I grabbed & held it with all my might as I knew this was the only chance of getting out. I prayed I wouldn’t drop it as I gently slid it
underneath each buckle. I was actually surprised with the ease in which it freed each in turn even though I couldn’t move that much.
As the first buckle was opened I can’t explain the relief I felt, & then shortly after the second buckle came free & I pulled my wrist free
& screamed into the gag. My arm was so tired & heavy after two days & one night being in that position, that it was a real effort to
release the posture collar then the gag. I was so relieved I cried with pure joy. I released my hair & started to feel around for the chain
that held the keys to my right wrist. Fortunately it wasn’t stuck & I quickly unlocked my wrist. I found the keys to the rest of the locks on
the floor & was able to fully release myself. As I lay on the collapsed bed for a while to compose my self, I thought how lucky I’d been.
When I eventually looked at the bed to see what happened, when I first got the bed, I’d secured the headboard by putting the bolts
upside down so that if the nut came loose, the bolt simply dropped out. What must have happened is that over the years with all that
struggling & movement, each of the nuts had somehow worked loose & eventually collapsed. So, the moral of this story is to make
sure & double check everything, & I mean everything, even things that you maybe don’t think are important. I’ve also reviewed my safety back up, one wrist cuff is no longer padlocked & I have a screwdriver on a chain within reach. Although this self bondage session was without
doubt the most terrifying, it was also the most exhilarating self sexual experience I’ve ever had.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

:shock: :shock: WOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If only something like this could be triggered on demand, (EI: inescapable trap) and have a timmer release after you panic....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

cdinbonds wrote::shock: :shock: WOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I agree. :shock:
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

WOW too but also quite scary...i'm definatly checking every thing now
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

(a series of expletives uttered in sheer awe) :shock: :shock: :shock:

A very frightening experience indeed. Though your account was quite arousing, I would never want something like that to happen to me.

Very glad to see that you got out and lived to tell us about it. There is no substitute for experience, and experience shared enriches all of us.

Note to self: put threadlocker on all fasteners on the bed. :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
carolropeuk

Post by carolropeuk »

mmm love to meet u and you can do al that to me
BoundtobeBound

Post by BoundtobeBound »

U r so lucky to get out of that. i think i wouldve panicked and just screwed up everything. and then my dildo wouldve gone up my ass even further and id just sit there and let myself just go threw it.. but at least my gf wouldve came over and helped me out, U had no way of getting out which i think is ludacris. always make sure theres some1 that knows u like bondage and u can count on them to check on u at least once a day. (or night, some ppl do bondage at night and some do at days)
I was bound to be bound at some point.
davyuk

Post by davyuk »

WOW myself, god being stuck there for real, i would of fonud myself either so turned on or panicing like you to, Thanks for sharing that story with us all
failure isn't about falling down, failure is staying down
kabaaron

Re: Self bondage that went horribly wrong

Post by kabaaron »

I love you... seriously
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

An interesting story to be sure. I was very impressed by how well you secured yourself, although your process description was just fuzzy enough that I was not able to replicated to my satisfaction.
However, would like to know how you had the physical latitude to even reach the "bedside cabinet" if you were so tightly pulled spread eagle as you said you were. I am painfully familiar with the physical restrictions and realistic limitations of both a sever posture collar and a tight spread eagle position. I have seen others on this site display their injuries from escaping their fuck-ups. I have sustained more than my fair share in my time. And lets face it, your fault or nobodies fault, shit happens. Usually at the most inopportune times.
I tend to be very critical when I read such literary anomalies in fictional tales. Since this is a "True" story of an extremely serious nature, I can not in good conscience let an inconsistency slide without at least inquiring. So, how did you suddenly gain enough physical latitude to reach a beside anything, much less the reach needed to maneuver said "bedside cabinet" or reach any drawer? Much less a bottom drawer. I just want to know. :?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Its stories like this that put self bondage into brutal perspective; you could die

Safety! Safety! Safety! Your utmost highest priority when you do any sort of self bondage. It sounds like you had no backup options, relying solely on the key. This is wrong.

1. Always have multiple, fail-safe backup options. Even if these are simple as putting scissors within reach. You might ask where is the incentive to continue with the bondage if you can reach for the scissors at any moment? Well, you attach a "price" for using it, i.e. you pull the knife towards you, along with the bucket filled with oil which will spill onto the floor. Nobody wants that kind of mess, but if it’s a matter of life or death, you will use that backup.

2. Tell someone. Just confide in a trusted friend about your interest in self bondage. Tell them when you expect to be out of bondage and if you haven't contacted them by that point, they should come round and check on you.

3. Never restrict your air flow, have cinch nooses that will tighten over time, or tie anything too tightly that it could restrict blood flow. This pretty much speaks for itself. Nobody wants to suffocate or lose a limb. Use cuffs instead of cinch nooses and use gags with holes.

4. Double, triple, and quadruple check everything! Would you of checked the bolts and nuts on the bed post? I probably wouldn't of either, it just goes to show you need to CHECK EVERYTHING. Every single aspect that surrounds you could potentially lead to your death. Check every nut, screw, strap, rope, gag, key, lock, safety release, and everything in the environment to make sure its all as planned.

Stay safe!! Great story btw, thanks for sharing :)
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

:shock: :shock: indeed
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
bluebird67

Post by bluebird67 »

LoRee wrote:However, would like to know how you had the physical latitude to even reach the "bedside cabinet" if you were so tightly pulled spread eagle as you said you were. I am painfully familiar with the physical restrictions and realistic limitations of both a sever posture collar and a tight spread eagle position.
I'm not sure the OP said that she was strictly spread-eagled. Her bondage was more focussed on spreading her legs than stretching her lengthways. Maybe her head was a lot nearer the top of the bed than you think, so that her hands would have had some freedom of movement. That would be consistent with the intended release method. If my head was where the pillow would be and the frame had fallen to the floor at that end, I think I would be able to reach a bedside drawer.
sophiestacey wrote:Always have multiple, fail-safe backup options. Even if these are simple as putting scissors within reach. You might ask where is the incentive to continue with the bondage if you can reach for the scissors at any moment? Well, you attach a "price" for using it, i.e. you pull the knife towards you, along with the bucket filled with oil which will spill onto the floor. Nobody wants that kind of mess, but if it’s a matter of life or death, you will use that backup.
I realised - after lurking on this site for some time - that my own practice was unsafe. I also realised that there doesn't always need to be a complicated "price" mechanism for a backup that involves destroying a valuable piece of equipment. For example, a long rope that is comfortable to be tied with is not that cheap or easy to come by. If a backup release involves cutting it near the middle, I will hesitate. I used to day-dream ways of forcing myself to destroy a banknote to use a backup release long before I read another post here about a complicated scheme with a shredder, but why bother? I have scissors in reach but make sure I value what I will have to cut.

This is my first post - I registered a while back intending to pitch in on the discussion about the physics of partly counter-balanced weights :!: Maybe I will now get around to posting a 'Hello' in the new member intro forum - in case I don't, sorry, and a big thank you to Anna and the mods for a superb site.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum, bluebird67! :hi: (just in case you don't post an introductory thread :wink: ).

I never believed in the deterrent method for the emergency release, either. Maybe because I don't want to add to my regular housecleaning chores. I keep a tidy home, and I don't feel like messing it up. I would be in a foul mood indeed if my backup release deterrent decided to malfunction and sully my living space against my will. So I dispense with the potential mess and just stick to self-discipline.

I do self-bondage as a pleasure, not as a pseudo-forced thing. I set myself a time limit and work myself loose at the end of that time. If I need to get out before, then so be it. The emergency release (scissors, to cut rope) is there in case I get stuck and cannot release myself by the usual means, or if I need to get loose really quickly.

The rest is simply sticking to a proven set of rope coils and other restraints, and if I go a little outside the routine, I take a step back and analyze my scenario and identify any "loose ends" that may cause me trouble. If there is anything I don't have absolute confidence in, I either leave it aside or alter it so it's trustworthy. That's called thinking ahead, whilst putting hormones in restraint (I let the hormones loose after I'm in restraint... :mrgreen: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!