The cage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Slave 1

The cage

Post by Slave 1 »

I bought a dog cage a couple of weeks ago, just big enough for me to get in and turn around a bit.

Well yesterday i welded it up as it was the collapsing type and fixed a lock to it, all ready for today.

I have positioned it in the garden behind my shed so that nowbody can see it.

Well at six this morning i set up my release, went up to the cage and stripped of. First off was my butt plug, next is my ball gag and a belt around my waist.

I next fit my leather ankle cuffs and fix them with padlocks and attach a 6 inch length of chain.

I then got inside the cage and lay on my tummy, bent my knees and attached the chin with a padlock to the belt around my waist.

I then locked the cage door not that i need too as once ive locked my wrist cuffs to the belt behind my back i couldnt open the door if i wanted too.

Thats it, i spent from 6am till 10pm in there listening to all the neighbours in their back gardens unaware that the otherside of the fence was a naked man bound up in a cage.
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
Nuclearo

Post by Nuclearo »

Wow... 16 hours in a dog cage... That sounds really great. Kinda like meditation too, out there in nature with nothing to disturb your thoughts but the birds and occasional daily conversation.
Why choose when you can combine?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You are a patient man, Slave 1!

Not that you had any choice... :twisted:

It must be quite thrilling to lie there quietly, and all of a sudden someone starts talking nearby. :shock:

Or the crack of a stick breaking... The sudden barking of a dog...

Good show, friend! Now roll over... :P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

Its a real exciting feeling alright, gets me good and hard especially when its a women talking.
Mystip

Post by Mystip »

Great story! Thank you for sharing it :)

What was your release method?
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

Mystip wrote:Great story! Thank you for sharing it :)

What was your release method?
I used a timer to turn a light bulb on which in turn melts a piece of string thats cut and stuck back together using candle wax you can get some really long sessions with that.
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

Nuclearo wrote:Wow... 16 hours in a dog cage... That sounds really great. Kinda like meditation too, out there in nature with nothing to disturb your thoughts but the birds and occasional daily conversation.
Its surprising what they talk about i can tell you.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Really long sessions if the bulb blew... :shock:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Mystip

Post by Mystip »

I just thought the same thing but it was actually pretty safe. If the bulb blew he could have asked his neighbours for help... :lol:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Mystip wrote:I just thought the same thing but it was actually pretty safe. If the bulb blew he could have asked his neighbours for help... :lol:
Maybe, but he was wearing a ball gag, so they might not have heard or realized that someone was calling for help.

This would be a good place for a backup, like a key in a huge block of ice, maybe inside a cheap styrofoam cooler just to slow the melt rate.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

Sorry forgot to say, the wife was away with work so i left a note although it would of meant another 12 hours in bondage.

To be honest thats half the fun not knowing if the bulb will turn on.