Heat Shrink Self Bondage Mittens

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BDGBlue

Heat Shrink Self Bondage Mittens

Post by BDGBlue »

I don't know if anyone else has come up with this idea or not, but I enjoy using Bondage Mittens I am able to put on most bondage mittens myself even ones with a locking strap, anyways I forgot heat shrink bags existed and came up with an idea for cheap self bondage mittens. Basically you get heat shrink bags usually used for products sold online or in store, you want ones that fit your fist in but a little loosely, then have a heat gun going or better yet a heater and just put your hands in front of the heater so the hot air will shrink the plastic firmly around your fists and wrists. I tried it bare handed but it may be better to do with socks covering your hands first before the bags. It did leave my hands with an odd smell from the melting plastic but I don't think there would be an adverse health affect correct me if I am wrong. Let me know what you guy's think I am curious to know your opinions.
TNTBound

Re: Heat Shrink Self Bondage Mittens

Post by TNTBound »

i have done this before. the problems i have, is that once shrunk, the bags have sharp corners still and you can usually use that to open the other hand up. or the other issue, is they are just too weak and i can just pop open the seam with my hand. this is corrected a bit by putting multiple of them on at once, but still possible to escape from easily.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
BDGBlue

Post by BDGBlue »

Ah I see, maybe it's the bags I have but they seem fairly strong and the corners I get to shrink in as well, but further experimenting should be done, also I did try two on one hand and it was definitely more secure. If you're like me maybe you'll have used a bondage mitten inside another bondage mitten. I have some latex bondage mittens I can zip on that I would put inside some leather bondage mittens that have a lucking buckle and I have locked them on one with a regular key padlock before locking my other hand up, then a digital time padlock for the other bondage mitten so I can actually get out because trying to use a key I think would prove to be near impossible. If they sold a bag big enough one could stand in, and have a large heater they could potentially mummify their self from neck down for safety is another idea I have but they don't sell them that big as far as I know.
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

Fairly sure you can get them in any size you want, there is such a thing as shipping pallett-size shrink wrap. At that point you might as well use plastic wrap though.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I have tried pulling a balloon with the opening cut off over your closed fist and then sucking the air out with a drinking straw. Saw this on a YouTube video. But I didn't succeed. You should probably get those really big balloons that you can pull over your closed fist without the chance of them breaking.

Let me know if anyone has succeeded.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I would have thought using any method of tighting, such as a heat gun, which is out of your own or human control could lead to over tightening and may lead to dangerous constriction.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

bounddosster wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 14:28 I would have thought using any method of tighting, such as a heat gun, which is out of your own or human control could lead to over tightening and may lead to dangerous constriction.
it will only shrink so far. it basically gets to your hand and stops. its not like something is inflated around your hand, it can only shrink so far and then stops. not much pressure at all.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

The shrink wrap seems perfectly safe to me, too. At least it certainly won't be the physical force created by the shrinking that causes problems.
What raises my concern is

a)
Heat guns can produce a Lot of heat, easily enough to cause massive burns. Please be very careful with those beasts. Especially if you want to use them to make your hands (temporarily) useless. How do you turn the heat gun off with both hands wrapped, may I ask?

And b)
How do you get out if you manage to not produce sharp edges within the shrunk wrap? Obviously you won't be able to safely use any typical cutting tools... :?

Maybe there's something I don't quite realize, but the whole scenario seems to be more suitable for partnered bondage, if you ask me.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Don't forget, that latent heat used to cause the shrink, will be in the wrap, and tight against your skin, and will burn until it naturally cools down. The skin swelling and blistering it may cause should be factored in somehow. You have probably already thought of this as you have used socks as covering before.
Hate to ruin this for you, I know it's your thing. But for the good of our readers who may emulate your actions, please elaborate on the safety concerns.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 01:00 Don't forget, that latent heat used to cause the shrink, will be in the wrap, and tight against your skin, and will burn until it naturally cools down. The skin swelling and blistering it may cause should be factored in somehow. You have probably already thought of this as you have used socks as covering before.
Hate to ruin this for you, I know it's your thing. But for the good of our readers who may emulate your actions, please elaborate on the safety concerns.
the heat is not hot enough to burn you using a little floor heater like i do. it is also easy to shut off the heater as it has a big button on the top i can press with a closed hand. as for release, the corner of a counter is enough to get your hands free easily. from my experience, this is a perfectly safe way to play. for those that have not tried it, try it yourself, perhaps with one hand first to see how it is and then post back if your that concerned about it. my hands are not made of steel and are perfectly fine. if you crank a heat gun to max temp and try it, YEAH your gonna have an issue. a little bathroom heater is enough though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank you
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thanks, TNT.

As I said before, I consider the wrap itself a perfectly safe material to use. I just didn't realize you could get it to shrink with just a small bathroom heater. Good to know, actually.

I would still ask anyone who wants to try this to start with one hand only, just in case the wrap they use proves to be sturdier than they initially thought.

With all that out of the way this seems to be a nice way to play, potentially even in public, as you can easily hide your wrapped hands. 8)
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

played around a bit with the heat shrink bags i have. i put three of them together for each hand, but i had my hands in thesehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B082V7Y6PK?ps ... ct_details little goobers. talk about difficult to get out of! was fun though and enough to get me off from. :D