[xtoys.app] Labyrinth

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Anything_Once

[xtoys.app] Labyrinth

Post by Anything_Once »

I have created a maze game in Xtoys after reading a discussion over here viewtopic.php?t=15252. It is a personal project I am making for myself but I am happy to recieve advice or suggestions for future versions.

I have discussed this idea in private messages but as I have reached what I consider the base functionality I feel now is the time to start a thread.

The Xtoys tease can be found here https://xtoys.app/teases/-NuDIig6MEutpEEmP0DX

The details of the versions so far...

V1
  • Generates a random maze to be solved
  • Specify the size of the maze
  • Connect a toy to be your guide. Intensity increases the close to the exit.
  • A simple intro to introduce how the labyrinth works
  • A simple outro ordering you to start an online session.
  • Maze images shown from a first person perspective to make more disorienting
  • Very simple and basic art/pictures.
V1.1
  • Added ability to provide room descriptions (only used by traps currently)
  • Added randomly selected and placed traps that alter the functioning of the guide device for a while to try and lead you astray.
V1.2
  • Added support for up to toys for butt, nipples, and genitals. The butt one is required and used through most of the game, the others are optional and only used if the settings are turned on.
  • Added NPC encounters that can be found in the labyrinth. They wil tease you, some have challenges, and some may affect your progress through the maze.
Currently there are only 5 NPCs so the chances of duplicate encounters increases the larger the maze size. I have plans to add more in the future.

Going forward I plan to anounce new versions here for anyone interested and give general updates as I make progress and get new ideas.

My current plans/wish list (in no particular order)
  • More traps
  • More encounters
  • Improved visuals for the maze (it might be possible to add simple animation or display traps in the rooms with traps).
  • Multiplayer - set up as shared tease where host is in maze and guests can see the map from above to guide the host by talking in chat. This may not be possible, still investigating.
  • Replace outro with scripted encounter based on performance in the maze such as rooms travelled through, traps and encounters visited.
  • Add setting to allow you to pick gender of the mistress in intro/outro.
  • Add option to change visuals - Current images are fetish themed, maybe add greek myth theme or others
  • Add option for a device that gives shocks so NPCs can punish with a shock (I do not have one so can't currently test and ensure safe)
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Anything_Once

Re: [xtoys.app] Labyrinth

Post by Anything_Once »

Found some bugs in V1.2 so V1.2.1 was quickly release.

I have updated the mazes as their generation was actually wasting a lot of space so the mazes were effectively half the size and increadibly easy. Now a 10x10 maze actually has 100 rooms, not 25 rooms and and 75 connecting peices.

Also released some debug code was still live that meant you would only find 1 NPC out fo the 5 and it was always next to the start positions. That is fixed and now a number of NPCs based on maze size are randomly selected and randomly positioned in the maze.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I tried it without any toys...
But, I did see one problem, I faced the first Mistress, and after answering a question, there was no time delay to tell
me if I answered correctly or not (I guess) before I was waiting for the next question...
A bug, or was it because I didn't have a toy???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Correct or incorrect answers alter the toys intensity letting you know if it was right or wrong.

I thought I had a message saying that the butt toy was required. It that wasn't clear my apologies.

I will look at giving them a response stating if correct or not as it will make it clearer and opens up to not having to use toys.

Which mistress was it? Was it the one with the riddles or the memory portion of the doctors physical exam?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yes, it was clear, but no everyone has toys...
And it was the sphinx, I think. the riddles.
I was checking it out to see what it was like... Kinda good so far.

Maybe a toy-free version would be a good option, and as for the distance to the exit...
just a number in the upper left, or right, that is the intensity value.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Doing a dry run a few times, this time around ran into a Sphinx. Apparently was not satisfied with my answers, I was stuck on that screen, the options of TURN AROUND and TURN RIGHT were available, but no reasonable combination, turn around, right then turn around, right right then turn around, right right right then turn around, or right right right right then turn around, all did nothing. After finishing the hokey pokey song, I refreshed the page. I came up a forward tunnel, went forward, then options were limited to turn around. Then a forward tunnel, going forward again offered the only option to turn around. The next two tries I ran into this :
Capture.JPG
No directional options offered. Then I restarted again and realized it said that this game works best on Chrome Google. I switched from Firefox to chrome, started the maze again, and once again, ran into the aforementioned screen.
A couple more tries , after answering Spinx's riddle, more correct than not, got these screens
Capture2.JPG
Capture.JPG
The direction button seems to do nothing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gamepad support would be cool, so you could be restrained and unable to tinker with the computer.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I didn't realise the gamepad was an option on Xtoys. Just had a look and it should be possible. After looking at the bugs that have been found I might investigate controller support.

Currently taking a break from working on the tease as personal life is getting chaotic. Currently everyone in my house is ill, so much of my spare time is spent looking after them.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I have little time to work on this at the moment. Due to family illness I have less spare time and likely be that way for a few weeks.

If I get some time I am looking into any bugs people have found. I have looked into the issue with the directions becoming stuck after the sphinx. I have not replicated the issue and not found an obvious cause but I am still looking as time allows.

I have considered the mistress questions and agree there should be feedback on the answers. However I don't think I will set up a toyless version on the game. Mainly for two reasons. The first bring the intention was to have a game that utilises toys, the second that it would make increase the amount of work beyond what I have time to dedicate to the project.

Once I am back with more time to dedicate I will figure out my next few steps/features and get back to work.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Take your time.
I am using Firefox and Chrome, on Windows 10, if that helps.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Take your time: the family comes first.
You have already achieved a lot. :worship: