Hi everyone

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Latina458

Hi everyone

Post by Latina458 »

Hello Gorgeous Souls,

Sending a wave and a wink from the newbie corner—Latina 458 here, wrapped in curiosity and draped in anticipation. I’m the newest member of this enchanting realm, stepping into the world of BDSM with a heart full of adventure and eyes wide with wonder.

I find myself irresistibly drawn to the seductive dance of self-bondage. It’s the ultimate game of trust, don’t you think? A tantalizing tango between control and release, all led by the rhythm of one’s own heartbeat. And oh, how I long to learn the steps, to wrap and be wrapped in those ropes that promise both restraint and liberation.

I'm here, thirsty for the wisdom that drips from the experienced and the daring. Teach me the knots that bind not just the body, but ensnare the mind with exhilaration and bliss. Share with me the secrets that turn mere moments into timeless escapes, and I promise, I’ll be your eager and attentive student. :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Latina
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
I am sure Headmistress Jenny will be happy to help with the curriculum. :whip:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Latina458 wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 14:23 ... Teach me the knots that bind not just the body, but ensnare the mind with exhilaration and bliss. ...
Welcome to BoundAnna, Latina458.
Some important knots are the Lark's Head, Half Hitch and the Square Knot. Then you can try the single and double column tie to feel you enclosed. :wink:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.

Nice writing, btw.
[
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Welcome! :hi:
Thank you for such a wonderful introduction as well; if it wasn't for a fairly busy day ahead I'd be inspired to go and get tying right now! :rofl:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)