Do we have one?

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
bound_jenny

Do we have one?

Post by bound_jenny »

A member recently posted a thread here that questioned the authenticity or motives of another one of our members. The thread in question has been discussed by the moderator team and ruled to be unsuitable. The accusation made in the thread cannot be proven and looks unlikely to be true. The thread and any posts made in it have therefore been removed to protect the accused member.

If there are any suspicions that a member might not be acting in the interest of the community by trolling or otherwise disturbing the forum, please inform one or more of the moderators about it by sending a PM. The suspicions will be examined by the moderator team and acted on if found correct. Do not share your suspicions in the forum, this only will result in bad feelings, discord and other conflict detrimental to the wonderful sense of community that unites us all here.

The Moderator Team.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

truly spoken, jenny.

too bad to few people will read this post, as can be seen by the views of this section.

but this about the only publically readable board i have seen where there is no spam or trolls around, so it isn't really a big deal.
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

This forum does have a wonderful sense of community. Moreso than any other group of SB enthusiasts ive seen anywhere. (hence why im a member. :D)

As for the disruptions.....

I'll keep my eyes open. :shock:
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"